Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes 20:26 - Oct 23 with 13540 views_

Facking pathetic Potter

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:13 - Oct 23 with 1663 views_

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:11 - Oct 23 by AngelRangelQS

How many changes has he made at half time this season?

The starting 11 and formation was wrong and not for the first time this season

Potter is the right man for the job and I’m glad he’s manager but he is making a lot of selection mistakes.

Exactly mate.

I also think he's the right man as well. I am desperate for him to succeed.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:15 - Oct 23 with 1641 viewsdobjack2

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 22:57 - Oct 23 by _

Are some of you just terminally thick?

Potter facked up again, like he's done on too many an occasion and he needs to come out tonight and give us all an apology.

He messed up again NEEDLESSLY to the point he had to change it to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes, once again, giving the opposition almost a half of football head start.

He's constantly moving players around and they haven't got a facking clue where they're supposed to be or or what their roles are.

We can't afford to give teams half time head starts FFS. We need to make the very obvious choices at the start..... You know, like the ones he was forced to make on 36 minutes.

I thought Risca was one of the brighter ones on here but he just can't work things out for toffee and some of the other posts are just baffling.

It's simple. We've got a bloody great squad of players for this league. Don't think you're that clever you can fack about with their positions and rotations because Potter, you've proved to everyone now that's just not worked.

Saturday let's just see the same facking 11 start again and not worry what Reading have or do, let them worry about us, because there's more than enough about us to beat anyone in front of us.

No more half hour changing of the formation because it's all over the shop, no more tinkering, just get on with the job

I don’t think We have got a bloody good squad of players for this league.

We are short of grunt in the engine room and short of options up front.

We will struggle to put teams away until that is resolved.

We are reliant on Fer and he is still coming back from a serious injury and Fulton apart our other midfield options are too lightweight. Bony will either play or free up money for a loan striker in the next window.

There is a fine line between keeping players fresh and burning out our best 11 and I think we are not playing our best 11 often enough. However, one thing the tinkering is exposing is that our squad is not strong enough.

Providing Fer is fit only change I would make is to bring Rodon back in. However I can’t see Fer lasting more than 60-70 mins at the moment and that is an issue.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:17 - Oct 23 with 1625 viewsomarjack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:15 - Oct 23 by dobjack2

I don’t think We have got a bloody good squad of players for this league.

We are short of grunt in the engine room and short of options up front.

We will struggle to put teams away until that is resolved.

We are reliant on Fer and he is still coming back from a serious injury and Fulton apart our other midfield options are too lightweight. Bony will either play or free up money for a loan striker in the next window.

There is a fine line between keeping players fresh and burning out our best 11 and I think we are not playing our best 11 often enough. However, one thing the tinkering is exposing is that our squad is not strong enough.

Providing Fer is fit only change I would make is to bring Rodon back in. However I can’t see Fer lasting more than 60-70 mins at the moment and that is an issue.

Let's not forget that McBurnie (our only real CF) is garbage.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:18 - Oct 23 with 1621 viewspencoedjack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:11 - Oct 23 by AngelRangelQS

How many changes has he made at half time this season?

The starting 11 and formation was wrong and not for the first time this season

Potter is the right man for the job and I’m glad he’s manager but he is making a lot of selection mistakes.

The biggest mistake is picking Tom Carroll / Naughton in the of centre midfield

90% of Swansea fans can see it the other 10% know very little about football
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:21 - Oct 23 with 1609 viewsDarran

Why wasn’t the thread starter at tonight’s game?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:22 - Oct 23 with 1595 viewsomarjack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:18 - Oct 23 by pencoedjack

The biggest mistake is picking Tom Carroll / Naughton in the of centre midfield

90% of Swansea fans can see it the other 10% know very little about football

Naughton has been surprisingly solid this season, even at midfield.

Carroll in the other hand..the less said the better. If he can't cut it in the championship then football isn't really his trade.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:29 - Oct 23 with 1558 viewsjasper_T

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:22 - Oct 23 by omarjack

Naughton has been surprisingly solid this season, even at midfield.

Carroll in the other hand..the less said the better. If he can't cut it in the championship then football isn't really his trade.

Our best player against Wigan.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:31 - Oct 23 with 1555 viewsNeathJack

Hold up a second. We played a flat back 4 for the whole game.

Started with Roberts CCV VDH Olsson with Naughton in central midfield and Celina left mid, switched to Naughton CCV VDH Olsson with Roberts right midfield, James left and Celina central then at half time to Naughton CCV VDH Grimes.

At no point did I see us set up with anything other than a back 4.
Login to get fewer ads

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:33 - Oct 23 with 1542 viewsUxbridge

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:31 - Oct 23 by NeathJack

Started with Roberts CCV VDH Olsson with Naughton in central midfield and Celina left mid, switched to Naughton CCV VDH Olsson with Roberts right midfield, James left and Celina central then at half time to Naughton CCV VDH Grimes.

Is correct.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:35 - Oct 23 with 1539 views34dfgdf54

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:10 - Oct 23 by _

Your post about blame this that orthe other mate.

He facked up against Villa, he facked up the first half tonight.

That's not the owners, that's not anyone apart from his nonsense tinkering.

It's happened over and over again. We should be in the play offs at least and even knocking on top two.

Now he needs to recognise this bullshit and nip it in the bud because he's still learning the managers job and he's not clever enough yet to be messing good, young players around.

If Grimes is to be left back to fit Fulton in, let's give him a run of games so him and Dan James can form a lethal understanding, because that partnership excites me.

Same for Naughton and Roberts, let them get used to bombing on, overlapping and working it all out together. Let Celina play in the spaces behind the striker, give him a run there. Let Fer boss the midfield, give him some games.

It's not hard to keep a winning side. He's been far too clever for his own good and I'm hoping tonight's the night the penny drops.

The boo's at half time were for him. No one else.

Come on Potter, I believe you can do this but no more messing around.

Fair enough. Good post and can see where you’re coming with all of it.

But I don’t agree with your original post where you said we have a good squad for this league. For me, he’s taken over a complete ship wreck which was heading one way. Down. It’s been mismanaged horrendously and he’s been asked to slash the wage bill by god knows how much, and try and implement a complete new style of football with a young inexperienced team while at the same time stay competitive in what is a notoriously difficult league.

He’s working miracles for me and I find the stick he’s having over a few bad results disgraceful to be honest.

Proof will be in the pudding in January, he knows more cuts are coming and he’s easing players in so they are ready to be called on. The owners who you continually defend have said it’s going to be a long road to get back to Premier League, things will get worse before they get better, I’m not going to turn on Potter if we have a few bad results. No way. Behind him 100%
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 23:42]
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:36 - Oct 23 with 1531 viewsJJJack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:29 - Oct 23 by jasper_T

Yep. But he's still horrendously inconsistent
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 00:06 - Oct 24 with 1463 views_

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:31 - Oct 23 by NeathJack

What?? Did we fack. Roberts was nothing like the Naughton of the second half. That was a flat back 4. There was no shape whatsoever with Olsson pushed right up and Grimes tasked with dropping back into the back line when he did that.

I've schooled you over and over again of late. Watch the game back.

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 00:06 - Oct 24 with 1461 views_

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:33 - Oct 23 by Uxbridge

Is correct.

Is bollocks 😂

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 00:08 - Oct 24 with 1454 views_

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:35 - Oct 23 by 34dfgdf54

Fair enough. Good post and can see where you’re coming with all of it.

But I don’t agree with your original post where you said we have a good squad for this league. For me, he’s taken over a complete ship wreck which was heading one way. Down. It’s been mismanaged horrendously and he’s been asked to slash the wage bill by god knows how much, and try and implement a complete new style of football with a young inexperienced team while at the same time stay competitive in what is a notoriously difficult league.

He’s working miracles for me and I find the stick he’s having over a few bad results disgraceful to be honest.

Proof will be in the pudding in January, he knows more cuts are coming and he’s easing players in so they are ready to be called on. The owners who you continually defend have said it’s going to be a long road to get back to Premier League, things will get worse before they get better, I’m not going to turn on Potter if we have a few bad results. No way. Behind him 100%
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 23:42]

Not for me. Our squad is as good as anyone in this league.

We're short here and there but overall we've got the talent in abundance.

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 06:56 - Oct 24 with 1334 viewsFireboy2

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 00:08 - Oct 24 by _

Not for me. Our squad is as good as anyone in this league.

We're short here and there but overall we've got the talent in abundance.

'Our squad is as good as anyone in this league'

Now sometimes chris you do post sensibly

But that line above is a pearler
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:15 - Oct 24 with 1309 viewsNeathJack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 00:06 - Oct 24 by _

What?? Did we fack. Roberts was nothing like the Naughton of the second half. That was a flat back 4. There was no shape whatsoever with Olsson pushed right up and Grimes tasked with dropping back into the back line when he did that.

I've schooled you over and over again of late. Watch the game back.

It was clearly a flat back 4.

Just because someone drops in to cover as they should when the full back pushes on doesn't make it something else.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:20 - Oct 24 with 1302 viewsbuilthjack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:21 - Oct 23 by Darran

Why wasn’t the thread starter at tonight’s game?

A few of his posts on this thread suggests he was there.
Do you think he wasn't there?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:25 - Oct 24 with 1292 viewsDarran

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:20 - Oct 24 by builthjack

A few of his posts on this thread suggests he was there.
Do you think he wasn't there?

Well he must have been posting on Planetswans during the game from the Liberty.

How fuçking sad is that?

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:26 - Oct 24 with 1292 viewsbuilthjack

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:25 - Oct 24 by Darran

Well he must have been posting on Planetswans during the game from the Liberty.

How fuçking sad is that?

Very sad

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:31 - Oct 24 with 1280 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:29 - Oct 23 by jasper_T

Short memories

He doesn’t always pull up trees but he’s not a ballwinner and never will be. In a team going forward he’s effective

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:38 - Oct 24 with 1266 viewsmagicdaps10

Being fair, do you blame him posting in the first half!?
Lets be fair, it was pretty awful but we did play a back 4 from the start.

Chrissy hissy stated that he didnt have a clue where Naughton was playing but was wise enough to clearly see we didnt have a flat back 4 up until the 36th minute.......no wonder your mate was going mental behind you.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:46 - Oct 24 with 1255 viewsUxbridge

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 00:06 - Oct 24 by _

Is bollocks 😂

You're confusing fluidity with formation. There was less rotation after the changes is all. Afraid Neefie is right.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:48 - Oct 24 with 1246 viewsDr_Winston

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:31 - Oct 24 by PatchesOHoulihan

Short memories

He doesn’t always pull up trees but he’s not a ballwinner and never will be. In a team going forward he’s effective

In a team where he's not expected to do the heavy lifting he can be effective. Pair him with any two of the three I mentioned in that thread and he can do a job. Not on his own though.

He can't dictate a game. He's not strong enough, decisive enough, aggressive enough or dynamic enough. A midfield where he is the key player is a passive, largely ineffective one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:55 - Oct 24 with 1222 viewsLeonWasGod

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 23:36 - Oct 23 by JJJack

Yep. But he's still horrendously inconsistent

A bit like the OP then. Turns quicker than a weather vane.
Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:59 - Oct 24 with 1204 viewsDarran

Gone to a flat back 4 on 36 minutes on 07:26 - Oct 24 by builthjack

Very sad

Yep.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024