Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nordfelt 21:33 - Oct 23 with 1075 viewsmagicdaps10

Just won us that game with a superb save.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Nordfelt on 02:17 - Oct 24 with 860 viewsgiantstoneater

Still prefer Mulder but Nordfeldt made some good saves tonight
Nordfelt on 02:19 - Oct 24 with 857 viewsGlyn1

Nordfelt on 02:17 - Oct 24 by giantstoneater

Still prefer Mulder but Nordfeldt made some good saves tonight

Maybe he'll convince us. I'm predicting the team that finished the match will start on Saturday.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Nordfelt on 02:27 - Oct 24 with 851 viewsgiantstoneater

Nordfelt on 02:19 - Oct 24 by Glyn1

Maybe he'll convince us. I'm predicting the team that finished the match will start on Saturday.

That's all he can do at least we know Mulder is up for the task should he be called upon again, Mulder has been one of the finds of the season so far.
Nordfelt on 08:59 - Oct 24 with 699 viewsMogzzy9

I am easily one of Nordfeldt's biggest critics when he has a terrible game or even when he's in the starting eleven. But last night he was pretty damn decent. He did everything he had to do. The penalty was 50/50 and he guessed wrong. Nothing wrong with that for me.
The save at the end of the match, I swear from where I was standing in the North East corner that the ball went passed him and managed to drag it back. I wouldn't say he impressed me but it was business as usual really. He did what a keeper should do in 90 minutes. Well played Kris.

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Nordfelt on 09:06 - Oct 24 with 674 viewsLeonWasGod

Agreed. Why people get hung up on this is beyond me. We've 2 good keepers for this league - that's a good thing imo.
Nordfelt on 10:43 - Oct 24 with 549 viewsTom1912

Thought he had a good game at Villa too. Bounced back well after his stinker v Ipswich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024