Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... 23:05 - Oct 23 with 3867 viewsBrynCartwright

...she was really knowledgeable about SCFC, and in fact knew just as much, if not more than me about our illustrious club. Fair play to her. She wasn't on her own though as the article below suggests. She was with an equally enthusiastic Seattleite.

Glad she saw a good win.

Sorry for pointing you to Wales Online, which has to qualify amongst the slowest websites to load globally.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/american-fan-who-dedi

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 00:14 - Oct 24 with 3710 views34dfgdf54

Fair play to her.

Seen her on twitter and all of the players stopped and had photos with her which was good. Good on any of the American lot who’ve kept the faith after relegation. Brilliant to see.
Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 01:43 - Oct 24 with 3622 viewsGlyn1

A ferdy but well worth repeating.

But why did she and Tummer&Melinda come at the worst times of the year? April and May when the weather is good and we're at the crucial end of the season must be the time to be here surely.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 06:40 - Oct 24 with 3506 viewsCrazedBison

Not quite sure why her coming to see a couple of matches has become a thing.

I come from Seattle to see games fairly regularly and no one writes articles about it.

Guess I’ll chalk that one up to my lack of twittering.
Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 07:29 - Oct 24 with 3415 viewsDarran

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 06:40 - Oct 24 by CrazedBison

I come from Seattle to see games fairly regularly and no one writes articles about it.

I agree Dav was doing it 20 years ago too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 07:32 - Oct 24 with 3410 viewsyescomeon

She was in Dublin for the Wales game too.

Upthecity!

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 07:47 - Oct 24 with 3378 viewsJinxy

"I don't date. I've devoted my life to Swansea City".

Lucky her. Following the Swans has put years on me.
Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 09:39 - Oct 24 with 3193 viewsswanforthemoney

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 06:40 - Oct 24 by CrazedBison

Keep up the good work Bison. Respect.

I stand in the North Stand

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 09:47 - Oct 24 with 3170 viewstrampie

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 07:29 - Oct 24 by Darran

I agree Dav was doing it 20 years ago too.

Dav never got over the fact that the USA was something like a combined 5 years late entering the World wars.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 13:03 - Oct 24 with 3036 viewspeenemunde

Well done to you. Nothing wrong with highlighting the fact that this lady has traveled over from the USA. It’s a good story.
Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 18:16 - Oct 25 with 2662 viewsCatullus

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 07:47 - Oct 24 by Jinxy

I thought that made her sound a tad odd!! Good effort and all that but really, devoted her life.....

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 19:20 - Oct 25 with 2601 viewsairedale

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 07:47 - Oct 24 by Jinxy

Ha ha, v good!
Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 21:10 - Oct 25 with 2536 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A few more and you'll be hiring your own minibus! A joke of course, great to see you come to follow the team from so far away. Keep up the good work, you're all very welcome.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 23:06 - Oct 25 with 2441 viewsbuilthjack

Well done to anyone who travels that far to support us.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 00:08 - Oct 26 with 2395 viewsjack_lord

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 23:06 - Oct 25 by builthjack

Well done to anyone who travels that far to support us.

I've travelled to hell and back watching the Swans....

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 08:19 - Oct 26 with 2294 viewsbuilthjack

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 00:08 - Oct 26 by jack_lord

I've travelled to hell and back watching the Swans....

Also to heaven

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Met Katie from Seattle tonight in the Lower East and... on 19:25 - Oct 26 with 2110 views1983

Good effort by her,some of our fans think the other side of the bridge Narnia

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024