Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Central American caravan. 09:41 - Oct 24 with 484 viewsomarjack

The GOP conspiracy nutters are accusing the Dems (Soros and co) of financing the so called-caravan to rig the mid-term election with illegal voters, and of course destroy the American culture with bringing in Cartel and ISIS folks.

The Democrat conspiracy nutters are accusing Trump and the GOP of financing the whole thing and giving it a huge media coverage, embellish it with the usual scare tactics "illegal invasion of drug dealers, rapists and terrorists" etc to unite his people around him.

The truth? Who knows for sure..the only thing that's very obvious is that it's not a coincidence this is happening at the brink of an important election.

We're all being played. And the innocent are being taken advantage of for political gain.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Central American caravan. on 09:53 - Oct 24 with 471 viewsCatullus

As I do like to say, the only people really all in it together are the politicians and the rich.

They play their games so they can keep the wealth and power. When somebody manages to break into their club they soon become assimilated!!
It's an ongoing cycle of lies and deceit and there's only one way to break it.....revolution folks, hang them all from the lamposts and start again.
On the other hand, maybe I'll just have another cup of coffee and wait for the men in white coats.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Central American caravan. on 10:24 - Oct 24 with 449 viewsomarjack

The Central American caravan. on 09:53 - Oct 24 by Catullus

As I do like to say, the only people really all in it together are the politicians and the rich.

They play their games so they can keep the wealth and power. When somebody manages to break into their club they soon become assimilated!!
It's an ongoing cycle of lies and deceit and there's only one way to break it.....revolution folks, hang them all from the lamposts and start again.
On the other hand, maybe I'll just have another cup of coffee and wait for the men in white coats.

How can we have a revolution when everyone accuses the other of being "the evil establishment that needs to be fought and voted out" ?

We're being pitted against each other. That's their game..Highlighting 2 polarised sides to rock the ship endlessly while the elite and the rich get richer and bigger influence.

The Central American caravan. on 10:32 - Oct 24 with 441 viewsMo_Wives

The Central American caravan. on 09:53 - Oct 24 by Catullus

There's room at the top they're telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like the folks on the hill
(John Lennon - Working class hero)

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world...
… But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out...
… But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
(Also John Lennon - Revolution)

Not advice to you, Cats, your post just made me think of them.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Central American caravan. on 18:42 - Oct 24 with 382 viewsomarjack

Well that didn't take long..

A sh!t ton of packages filled with alleged bombs were sent to prominent Democrats (Obama, Clinton, Soros, Cuomo and others) plus a CNN office in NYC.

Democrats faking the attacks to blame the GOP? I mean how come (thankfully) none of the bombs reached its target and exploded? Who gains from the failed attacks but the liberals? Just like how nobody benefits from the Honduran caravan situation but the Republicans.

In the other hand, Is it impossible for few Trump supporters who are filled with hate and disgust towards the targeted figures to unleash the attacks? All they talk about is how they want Clinton, Obama and Soros dead or in jail etc..I'm not saying that's what happened, just saying it's possible.

Either ways, we're all being played worldwide..it's getting scarier by the day.

The Central American caravan. on 21:38 - Oct 24 with 336 viewsPentyrchJack

I wish Soros would buy me a new caravan....

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024