Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave 09:47 - Oct 24 with 7075 viewsMogzzy9

So the gentleman I sit next to was telling me about the Villa trip in which he had to have a word with the guy behind him who thought it would be a good idea to shout racial slurs towards Tammy Abraham. Encouraging our players to "snap the **** p***k. Not only did he play for us last season and give it his all but what the hell has Abraham done to deserve that kind of abuse.
The lad reported it to Kick It Out and reached out the club. The Swans have since contacted him for a statement.

I have just read an article of a lad racially abusing Ashley Williams during the Wales v Ireland match. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45907798

Kids go to these games, this isn't the example we should be setting.
Do the right thing guys if you hear anyone being racially abusive, it doesn't matter who its aimed at, give them a stern talking to and report them to stewards and Kick It Out.
There's no place for it in this world.

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave on 20:44 - Oct 26 with 1344 viewsJackfath

Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave on 20:43 - Oct 26 by Lord_Bony

Indeed Fath.

The Trust could raise awareness and what to do about it.

Let's wait and see what happens about this issue.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave on 20:50 - Oct 26 with 1326 viewsLord_Bony

Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave on 20:44 - Oct 26 by Jackfath

Let's wait and see what happens about this issue.

Fans should at least be aware that SCFC will not tolerate it and the stewards need to be switched on.

Anyone caught on video from a phone etc will face a ban...these are the things that act as a deterrent and make people think twice.

As it is now, a blind eye is turned to most of these idiots and so it goes on.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave on 20:51 - Oct 26 with 1319 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave on 03:00 - Oct 25 by Lord_Bony

Interesting.

I ve never heard of that, what is social engineering?

Building a better society?????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave on 20:55 - Oct 26 with 1313 viewswestside

Some of the stuff from our fans at villa park was shocking.

Photograph, Report, Ban.
Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave on 06:20 - Oct 27 with 1259 viewsthornabyswan

Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave on 18:20 - Oct 25 by Badlands

I have done in the past when it was unusual but as I was pointing out, it is now routine. Last season I got in a bit of a do as well but with the stewards and some at the club pretending it isn't happening the chances are I'd get the ban. A couple of us did think we'd got a particular nasty f***** kicked out but it turned out he was moved to another part of the East.
I have also gained no support at all when sending up to these people.
Definitely a case of picking the right battles.

When you have tw@ts like Robinson and Farage preaching hate your closet racists will think it's acceptable.
Custodial sentences is the way to go.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave on 11:03 - Oct 27 with 1218 viewsLohengrin

Is Racism creeping back into football or did it never really leave on 20:51 - Oct 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Building a better society?????

In five-year increments, Bryn?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024