Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon 15:57 - Oct 24 with 13306 viewsSwanjaxs

Southampton and Villa preparing to make him an offer on January 1st, we haven't even made him an offer as of yet! itk

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Joe Rodon on 19:46 - Oct 24 with 1413 viewsTailGunner

These rumours were rubbished when first out, people accused of being overly negative.
Keri Rodon has retweeted the Sun article.

Heard this again last night, No realistic offer or increase for both players on table.
Dyer & Routledge no longer under consideration due to appearance clauses, Same Narsingh.

People losing jobs across the club.
The yanks not interested in putting a penny in.

Need to find a buyer or we will lose everything, manager & any talent we have will be fair game.
Joe Rodon on 19:50 - Oct 24 with 1403 views34dfgdf54

Joe Rodon on 19:46 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

These rumours were rubbished when first out, people accused of being overly negative.

Heard this again last night, No realistic offer or increase for both players on table.
Dyer & Routledge no longer under consideration due to appearance clauses, Same Narsingh.

Need to find a buyer or we will lose everything, manager & any talent we have will be fair game.

Rodon could well be off, hence why Potter is phasing Harries into the first team.

I have no idea on the finances, no one does apart from the Yanks, but I find it incredible we can’t offer improved contracts to two youngsters who have come through the academy here, it worries me how bad it must look behind the scenes.
Joe Rodon on 20:07 - Oct 24 with 1362 viewspencoedjack

Joe Rodon on 19:50 - Oct 24 by 34dfgdf54

Rodon could well be off, hence why Potter is phasing Harries into the first team.

I have no idea on the finances, no one does apart from the Yanks, but I find it incredible we can’t offer improved contracts to two youngsters who have come through the academy here, it worries me how bad it must look behind the scenes.

If we don’t offer players new contracts before Jan & no new players come in, ST sales will be far lower than the 12k some predicted earlier in the week
Joe Rodon on 20:07 - Oct 24 with 1362 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 19:50 - Oct 24 by 34dfgdf54

Given how small their existing contracts are, and their status to us now, new deals would likely be the equivalent of signing two whole new senior players in terms of wage obligations. When we're already half a dozen high earners over-budget some reluctance makes sense.

Hopefully someone's in their ear telling the owners that players won't wait around forever while we get our house is in order, though. Whether they want to make money or build a team these contracts need sorting. Don't want to see potential £10-20m players go for free for the sake of half a million each this season.
Joe Rodon on 20:15 - Oct 24 with 1337 viewshobo

No surprises after their actions during the Summer
Joe Rodon on 20:17 - Oct 24 with 1330 viewshobo

Joe Rodon on 18:35 - Oct 24 by swanforthemoney

Connor is a stand out player. Really could see some Premier League clubs in dogged pursuit. He won’t be embarrassed in any team. Real talent, someone will prise him away.

The thing is his raw quality was shining through in the handful of PL appearances he made. Roberts at least should have been tied down before pre-season even started
Joe Rodon on 20:28 - Oct 24 with 1299 viewsplasjack

Joe Rodon on 20:07 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

If we don’t offer players new contracts before Jan & no new players come in, ST sales will be far lower than the 12k some predicted earlier in the week

Season tickets sales are small potatoes in P/L and the Championship, apart from the lack of noise in the ground.
Sell one player for big bucks and you cover the loss in revenue at a stroke.
Joe Rodon on 20:44 - Oct 24 with 1270 viewspencoedjack

Joe Rodon on 20:28 - Oct 24 by plasjack

Season tickets sales are small potatoes in P/L and the Championship, apart from the lack of noise in the ground.
Sell one player for big bucks and you cover the loss in revenue at a stroke.

We have nobody left to sell for big bucks all the decent players are out of contract.

It’s a fuking shambles.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon on 20:47 - Oct 24 with 1260 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 20:44 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

We have nobody left to sell for big bucks all the decent players are out of contract.

It’s a fuking shambles.

McBurnie & Celina
Joe Rodon on 20:51 - Oct 24 with 1252 viewsplasjack

Joe Rodon on 20:44 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

It’s a fuking shambles.

You are assuming they will be sold for peanuts then?.
Joe Rodon on 21:17 - Oct 24 with 1200 viewsjackrmee

Joe Rodon on 15:58 - Oct 24 by jackal

Possible explanation why he didn't play last night.

Don't be so silly. January is 3 months away

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Joe Rodon on 21:19 - Oct 24 with 1199 viewsjackrmee

That appearance clause crap is all conspiracy. Don't believe it for one minute.
Narsingh maybe yes, as there is an appearance clause add on fee at transfer, but the other 2, bollox.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Joe Rodon on 21:20 - Oct 24 with 1199 viewsjackrmee

Joe Rodon on 20:47 - Oct 24 by jasper_T

McBurnie & Celina

Why would they flog Celina in Jan for peanuts when they bought the fuker a few months ago for 4 effing mil? You guys are mental mun.
They not gonna sell the kids. They are buying kids ffs.

Joe Rodon on 21:22 - Oct 24 with 1194 viewshobo

Joe Rodon on 21:20 - Oct 24 by jackrmee

Why would they flog Celina in Jan for peanuts when they bought the fuker a few months ago for 4 effing mil? You guys are mental mun.

Not sure if you've noticed or not, but our owners aren't the smartest. What is unthinkable to you or I, makes perfect sense in their World
Joe Rodon on 21:27 - Oct 24 with 1186 viewsTailGunner

Joe Rodon on 21:19 - Oct 24 by jackrmee

That appearance clause crap is all conspiracy. Don't believe it for one minute.
Narsingh maybe yes, as there is an appearance clause add on fee at transfer, but the other 2, bollox.

You think it's shite, I will heard otherwise.
We'll see.
Joe Rodon on 21:30 - Oct 24 with 1176 viewspencoedjack

Unfortunately we are in the situation where 2 of our star ‘kids’ hold all the cards.

As said earlier if Roberts & Rodon go for peanuts it a fuking shambles.

The Jenkins apologists will be running out of things to blame soon.
Joe Rodon on 21:31 - Oct 24 with 1176 viewsjasper_T

The post I was responding to said "big bucks" not "peanuts". Try reading before throwing a wobbler.
Joe Rodon on 21:40 - Oct 24 with 1161 viewspencoedjack

Joe Rodon on 21:31 - Oct 24 by jasper_T

The post I was responding to said "big bucks" not "peanuts". Try reading before throwing a wobbler.

Ah so you think Rodon & Roberts will sign new contracts so we can sell them for ‘big bucks’ rather than sign a better contract with another club?

You should try running a roofing company 👍
Joe Rodon on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 1127 viewsE20Jack

What do you mean “not interested in putting a penny in”?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Joe Rodon on 21:53 - Oct 24 with 1120 viewsTailGunner

Joe Rodon on 21:48 - Oct 24 by E20Jack

They won't put a penny in between the 28 of them to improve or sustain the squad.
Joe Rodon on 22:04 - Oct 24 with 1081 viewsSlugster664

Joe Rodon on 21:48 - Oct 24 by E20Jack

Was waiting for this one to come along, his bum-chum won't be long I'd imagine...come on then numb-nuts, what shyte you gonna spout now?

STID

Joe Rodon on 22:05 - Oct 24 with 1080 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 21:40 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

Ah so you think Rodon & Roberts will sign new contracts so we can sell them for ‘big bucks’ rather than sign a better contract with another club?

You should try running a roofing company 👍

I said that we have McBurnie and Celina left that we can sell for big bucks, because they have long term contracts. I'm not sure how you've managed to confuse yourself, here.

But yeah I do think that we should give them new contracts so that when they decide to leave we can get a hefty fee for them instead of nothing.
Joe Rodon on 22:09 - Oct 24 with 1061 viewspencoedjack

Joe Rodon on 22:05 - Oct 24 by jasper_T

I said that we have McBurnie and Celina left that we can sell for big bucks, because they have long term contracts. I'm not sure how you've managed to confuse yourself, here.

But yeah I do think that we should give them new contracts so that when they decide to leave we can get a hefty fee for them instead of nothing.

Keep on dreaming fella

Let those in the real world keep debating
Joe Rodon on 22:11 - Oct 24 with 1049 viewsE20Jack

Joe Rodon on 22:04 - Oct 24 by Slugster664

Was waiting for this one to come along, his bum-chum won't be long I'd imagine...come on then numb-nuts, what shyte you gonna spout now?

Well the shyte I am spouting is clear, and shyte that you clearly cannot respond to.

I will try again then.

So, what is meant by “not interested in putting a penny in”?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Joe Rodon on 22:16 - Oct 24 with 1033 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Rodon on 21:53 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

They won't put a penny in between the 28 of them to improve or sustain the squad.

Why would you want them to?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024