Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon 15:57 - Oct 24 with 13310 viewsSwanjaxs

Southampton and Villa preparing to make him an offer on January 1st, we haven't even made him an offer as of yet! itk

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Joe Rodon on 22:31 - Oct 24 with 1332 viewsTailGunner

Joe Rodon on 22:16 - Oct 24 by Dr_Winston

Why would you want them to?

Because that was their promise.
They told us they had the resources to take us forward.

They blatantly lied to the fanbase. If you are happy with that - fine.
They have no additional money aside from share purchase.No plan whatsoever for relegation.

The sale has no benefit for Swansea City. Their interest in us is gone.
They will not even commit to speculate on contracts for two of the brightest talents outside the top flight.
Joe Rodon on 22:35 - Oct 24 with 1322 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Rodon on 22:31 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

Because that was their promise.
They told us they had the resources to take us forward.

They blatantly lied to the fanbase. If you are happy with that - fine.
They have no additional money aside from share purchase.No plan whatsoever for relegation.

The sale has no benefit for Swansea City. Their interest in us is gone.
They will not even commit to speculate on contracts for two of the brightest talents outside the top flight.

No they didn't. The sellouts said they did. The Americans said nothing of the sort.

Anyone who wants additional "investment" in thr club (ie: debt) is a f*cking idiot.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Rodon on 22:43 - Oct 24 with 1310 viewsTailGunner

Joe Rodon on 22:35 - Oct 24 by Dr_Winston

No they didn't. The sellouts said they did. The Americans said nothing of the sort.

Anyone who wants additional "investment" in thr club (ie: debt) is a f*cking idiot.

The yanks put a statement out saying they had the resources to take us on also

They have actually put us in debt.
And borrowed best part of 2 years parachute money upfront. Because they have no fkin recourses
Joe Rodon on 22:48 - Oct 24 with 1300 viewsTailGunner

"we will be relentless in our determination to continually improve this club - and we have the financial recourses to do so"
Joe Rodon on 22:54 - Oct 24 with 1285 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Rodon on 22:48 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

"we will be relentless in our determination to continually improve this club - and we have the financial recourses to do so"

Again, no promises of resources to "take us on" there. Just a vague statement about continual improvement.

In any case, the last thing that anyone who objects to their presence should be asking for is further spending because every penny would put us further in hock to them.

We have the odd situation where people are both slagging the Americans for being involved yet actively suggesting that they become even more so.

Weird.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Rodon on 22:55 - Oct 24 with 1284 viewsbuilthjack

Liars who want to get rich quick. The sooner they are gone the better.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Rodon on 22:57 - Oct 24 with 1274 viewsTailGunner

Joe Rodon on 22:55 - Oct 24 by builthjack

“As owners, our commitment is total and the determination to regain Premier League status is our only focus. At the moment, it may be hard to come to terms with - but with fans, players and staff united in a common cause, we have to believe a return will be swift"

Nobody want debt - just honesty.
LIARS!!
Joe Rodon on 23:03 - Oct 24 with 1260 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Joe Rodon on 22:57 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

“As owners, our commitment is total and the determination to regain Premier League status is our only focus. At the moment, it may be hard to come to terms with - but with fans, players and staff united in a common cause, we have to believe a return will be swift"

LIARS!!

I'd be amazed if those to ever set foot in Swansea again

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon on 23:03 - Oct 24 with 1260 viewsBadlands

Joe Rodon on 21:53 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

They won't put a penny in between the 28 of them to improve or sustain the squad.

Did he previous majority shareholder?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joe Rodon on 23:07 - Oct 24 with 1254 viewsTailGunner

Joe Rodon on 23:03 - Oct 24 by Badlands

Did he previous majority shareholder?

??

Did the previous majority shareholders proclaim they had the recourses to do so??
Joe Rodon on 23:15 - Oct 24 with 1237 viewsmahoss

Joe Rodon on 22:57 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

LIARS!!

Those words are pretty damning to be fair.
If we have another poor window in January when players are sold etc,I don't know what will happen down there !
People are on board at the moment,but only just.......
There was booing at half time yesterday after a couple of poor results recently,there is an edge at the moment,you can feel it.
Joe Rodon on 01:44 - Oct 25 with 1164 viewsE20Jack

Joe Rodon on 21:53 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

They won't put a penny in between the 28 of them to improve or sustain the squad.

Why would they? and why would you want them to?

Edit - I see the Dr. has beat me to it.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 1:45]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Joe Rodon on 01:49 - Oct 25 with 1161 viewsE20Jack

.... and they have been using their own money to solve our cash-flow problems allowing us to sign players we wouldn't otherwise be able to.

I amazed you took that statement as them lumbering the club with huge debt. Even more amazed you seem disappointed that this isn't the case.

Joe Rodon on 02:16 - Oct 25 with 1161 viewsmajorraglan

Joe Rodon on 01:44 - Oct 25 by E20Jack

Why would they? and why would you want them to?

Edit - I see the Dr. has beat me to it.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 1:45]

They shouldn’t have to put money in because with what’s been sold and stripped out of the wage bill I would have thought that when it comes to the playing side the numbers should be there or there about.
In terms of debt, I think the club should be run on a sustainable basis and I wouldn’t want debt.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 9:25]
Joe Rodon on 02:51 - Oct 25 with 1140 viewsLoyal

Joe Rodon on 22:55 - Oct 24 by builthjack

And when the time comes to run the fckrs out of town any person who mocks those plans or tries to undermine them ?
What happens to them ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Joe Rodon on 07:06 - Oct 25 with 1090 viewsTailGunner

Joe Rodon on 01:49 - Oct 25 by E20Jack

.... and they have been using their own money to solve our cash-flow problems allowing us to sign players we wouldn't otherwise be able to.

I amazed you took that statement as them lumbering the club with huge debt. Even more amazed you seem disappointed that this isn't the case.

They haven't used any of their own money FFS
They have been loaning against future parachute payments via banks.
Joe Rodon on 07:14 - Oct 25 with 1077 viewsTailGunner

Joe Rodon on 02:51 - Oct 25 by Loyal

And when the time comes to run the fckrs out of town any person who mocks those plans or tries to undermine them ?
What happens to them ?

Some seem more than happy with the sale behind the trust's back, and the deceitful way it was done, with the sole aim of making men as rich as possible as quickly as possible.

They also seem happy the new owners have brought nothing new to us, and taken us down - together wasting tens of millions of pounds.
They defend the new & old owners at every turn.

Treat them as the same
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 7:15]
Joe Rodon on 07:50 - Oct 25 with 1044 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets not forget, the club was sold for the best according to Jenkins.

No question there have been lies or at best contradictions, those statements above prove that.

It all sourced from a get rich scheme, would I have done the same? Morally in the situation, possibly but I wouldnt have sold to the first cowboy waving wads of cash........Swansea City means too much to me to just get rich quick and not be cautious and certainly do so with keeping others "out of the way".

I am not here to argue that I am right, all I want is the best for Swansea City and this has not happened in recent years and the lies/contradictions don't wash with me anymore.

As for the Rodon/Roberts issue, if they are waiting to see what they can bring in January in regards to sales before proceeding with negotiating.....it will not end well, borrowing from Peter to pay Paul is not a good plan especially when the walls are closing in.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Joe Rodon on 08:59 - Oct 25 with 985 viewsPrivate_Partz

Joe Rodon on 19:46 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

These rumours were rubbished when first out, people accused of being overly negative.
Keri Rodon has retweeted the Sun article.

Heard this again last night, No realistic offer or increase for both players on table.
Dyer & Routledge no longer under consideration due to appearance clauses, Same Narsingh.

People losing jobs across the club.
The yanks not interested in putting a penny in.

Need to find a buyer or we will lose everything, manager & any talent we have will be fair game.

Spot on and the one that caused this mess should go as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Joe Rodon on 09:11 - Oct 25 with 965 viewsjackal

Joe Rodon on 21:17 - Oct 24 by jackrmee

Don't be so silly. January is 3 months away

Sometimes players are unsettled by transfer speculation and rested as a result.

Just a thought.
Joe Rodon on 09:15 - Oct 25 with 953 viewsE20Jack

Joe Rodon on 07:06 - Oct 25 by TailGunner

They haven't used any of their own money FFS
They have been loaning against future parachute payments via banks.

Yes they have.

Joe Rodon on 09:40 - Oct 25 with 891 viewsswan65split

Joe Rodon on 07:14 - Oct 25 by TailGunner

Some seem more than happy with the sale behind the trust's back, and the deceitful way it was done, with the sole aim of making men as rich as possible as quickly as possible.

They also seem happy the new owners have brought nothing new to us, and taken us down - together wasting tens of millions of pounds.
They defend the new & old owners at every turn.

Treat them as the same
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 7:15]

This all over..........feck em, bed mates the lot of them. whats in it for them?
Joe Rodon on 09:44 - Oct 25 with 884 viewsswan65split

Joe Rodon on 08:59 - Oct 25 by Private_Partz

Spot on and the one that caused this mess should go as well.

and the fat pasty eating twot.
Joe Rodon on 11:54 - Oct 25 with 804 viewsJacket

Well his wage demands are so high, the club have no choice but to offload for the negligible fee they'll receive for a player nearly out of contract?! Get a grip FFS.

I've steered clear from this site and the absolute bollocks people spout for a good month, and this is the bullshit I'm greeted with on my return. Bollocks merchants are killing this forum.
Joe Rodon on 12:27 - Oct 25 with 768 views34dfgdf54

Joe Rodon on 11:54 - Oct 25 by Jacket

Well his wage demands are so high, the club have no choice but to offload for the negligible fee they'll receive for a player nearly out of contract?! Get a grip FFS.

I've steered clear from this site and the absolute bollocks people spout for a good month, and this is the bullshit I'm greeted with on my return. Bollocks merchants are killing this forum.

Yeah agree with this.

Absolute sh*t show.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024