Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rodon 15:57 - Oct 24 with 13319 viewsSwanjaxs

Southampton and Villa preparing to make him an offer on January 1st, we haven't even made him an offer as of yet! itk

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Joe Rodon on 15:42 - Oct 25 with 1856 viewsmagicdaps10

Joe Rodon on 15:37 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

Really, I had no idea.

So not to take us to the next level ? Not like the club to tell lies .

Think the sarcasm was lost on him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Joe Rodon on 16:02 - Oct 25 with 1822 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 15:34 - Oct 25 by costalotta

Can’t see anywhere in those records/accounts available that states we are borrowing against future ‘ parashoot ‘payments. It was garbage when you first said it and it’s still garbage. Your doing what you accuse others of doing adding two plus two and getting 897.

I think perhaps you need to learn...starting with understanding accounts.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 15:39]

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

Look for the entries Registration Of Charge around July/August every year with Barclays Bank. Each one is us borrowing ahead of time against the Premier League TV payments (which is what the parachute payments technically are). Usually just the one season's worth of payments at a time, occasionally the first payment of the next season as well, as we've done this year.
Joe Rodon on 16:10 - Oct 25 with 1803 viewscostalotta

Joe Rodon on 16:02 - Oct 25 by jasper_T

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

Look for the entries Registration Of Charge around July/August every year with Barclays Bank. Each one is us borrowing ahead of time against the Premier League TV payments (which is what the parachute payments technically are). Usually just the one season's worth of payments at a time, occasionally the first payment of the next season as well, as we've done this year.

Thanks Jasper.

So it’s doesn’t state we have been borrowing against parashoot payments then. Thanks for clearing that up.
Joe Rodon on 16:25 - Oct 25 with 1772 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 16:10 - Oct 25 by costalotta

Thanks Jasper.

So it’s doesn’t state we have been borrowing against parashoot payments then. Thanks for clearing that up.

We didn't have parachute payments until this year, so of course not.

But parachute payments are an extension of the Premier League TV money, which we have borrowed against every season since we got into the Premier League.
Joe Rodon on 16:27 - Oct 25 with 1765 viewsJacket

The reason there's no move on the contracts of Rodon and Connor is the fact the club has a gigantic Wilfried Bony shaped albatross hanging over its head. It's not some conspiracy with the yanks bleeding us dry. I hate these yanks who own our Club and everything they and their ilk stand for in modern football, however it's at the man who made the decision to sign the albatross and before then to sell our club to the Americans for no reason but personal greed that we should be directing our ire.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 16:28]
Joe Rodon on 16:34 - Oct 25 with 1752 viewsicecoldjack

Joe Rodon on 16:27 - Oct 25 by Jacket

The reason there's no move on the contracts of Rodon and Connor is the fact the club has a gigantic Wilfried Bony shaped albatross hanging over its head. It's not some conspiracy with the yanks bleeding us dry. I hate these yanks who own our Club and everything they and their ilk stand for in modern football, however it's at the man who made the decision to sign the albatross and before then to sell our club to the Americans for no reason but personal greed that we should be directing our ire.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 16:28]

Has everyone now forgotten about Huw Jenkins much vaunted 50% relegation clause in players contracts? Or was that bullshit too ?

Problem because of bony' s wages ? No problem just sack the people responsible like jenkins and pearlman and there's £1m quid a year right there .
Joe Rodon on 16:38 - Oct 25 with 1741 viewsicecoldjack

The bony deal was £12m so how much did we not actually pay due to payments owed by man city I wonder ?

I know it's been done before but hell of a thing to sign 2 players back who we sold for big staged fee payments .
Joe Rodon on 16:46 - Oct 25 with 1728 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 16:34 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

Has everyone now forgotten about Huw Jenkins much vaunted 50% relegation clause in players contracts? Or was that bullshit too ?

Problem because of bony' s wages ? No problem just sack the people responsible like jenkins and pearlman and there's £1m quid a year right there .

I doubt any player ever had a 50% wage reduction clause, that was a bullshit assumption made by fans, yeah. 25-35%, maybe.

And half the players in the first team now wouldn't have had relegation clauses at all, as they were on development or backup wage packets.

A million quid a year might just about pay for Connor and Joe's pay rises this season. If we can't get shot of Bony in January that's £2-3m down the toilet by the time his contract expires. We're probably on course to make a £10-15m loss this financial year as it stands.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rodon on 16:49 - Oct 25 with 1723 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon on 16:38 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

The bony deal was £12m so how much did we not actually pay due to payments owed by man city I wonder ?

I know it's been done before but hell of a thing to sign 2 players back who we sold for big staged fee payments .

We typically sold future payments on players to banks for immediate payouts. I don't know for sure if that was the case with Bony but we did it for Gylfi, Andre Ayew, Mesa etc. so we had cash to buy players.

So in all likelihood we paid £12m for Bony.
Joe Rodon on 19:20 - Oct 25 with 1644 views_

Joe Rodon on 15:29 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

So if we are doing nothing different now to what we've always done, what was the point in selling to these yank pricks ?

What was the next level all about ? Didn't Huw say we needed their financial input to take the club further ?

All they've done is milk the club since day 1, all the improvements were made before we sold to them, like training grounds etc.

The only thing they've done is take a lease on the ground to make it easier to sell on at a potential profit later on, blood sucking coonts plain and simple .

99% of fans knew this deal was wrong from the very start, even the previois owners knew it was wrong, hence not officially telling the trust about it.

The only people who seem to see no wrong is you and Huw Jenkins, but in fairness to Jenkins he's getting 500k a year to remain silent and be the fall guy, your just making a mug out of yourself and looking foolish for free.

Fack you're as insanely boring as you are thick.

They've milked the club dry?

How?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Joe Rodon on 19:23 - Oct 25 with 1641 views_

Joe Rodon on 15:32 - Oct 25 by Dr_Winston

"So if we are doing nothing different now to what we've always done, what was the point in selling to these yank pricks ? "

The personal enrichment of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Katzen and co. Not sure why this is still being questioned.

I know, it's facking bizarre

Can this shit get any more boring.

Over and over and over again this is discussed and moaned about. .

It's truly pathetic and I'm a right sad kunt for falling for it all the time.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Joe Rodon on 19:25 - Oct 25 with 1634 views_

Thanks Jasper.

Are you this much of a prick in real life as well?

Some tosser earlier thought we'd borrowed money against the central payments for the first time, like it was some kind of revelation FFS. You chirped up with your pathetic shit afterwards.

We've always borrowed against money coming in. Grow the fack up a bit.

Joe Rodon on 19:26 - Oct 25 with 1634 views_

Thanks Jasper.

And the way you spelt parachute literally made me cringe.

Joe Rodon on 19:28 - Oct 25 with 1631 views_

Joe Rodon on 16:34 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

You've made that up basically because you're a bit of a hopeless kunt.

Joe Rodon on 19:32 - Oct 25 with 1624 viewsjackal

Joe Rodon on 19:28 - Oct 25 by _

You argue well, but it's a mystery how you get away with so much personal abuse.
Joe Rodon on 19:38 - Oct 25 with 1617 views_

Joe Rodon on 19:32 - Oct 25 by jackal

You argue well, but it's a mystery how you get away with so much personal abuse.

You're right. I am sorry, but I'm up against it with some of these vvankers

Joe Rodon on 19:45 - Oct 25 with 1606 viewsjackal

Joe Rodon on 19:38 - Oct 25 by _

You're right. I am sorry, but I'm up against it with some of these vvankers

I wish that I understood the intricacies of the club's financial situation, but I don't.

All I know is that I'm dreading January.

I just think we're heading for disaster.
Joe Rodon on 19:46 - Oct 25 with 1606 viewsicecoldjack

Joe Rodon on 19:28 - Oct 25 by _

Hmm... hopeless ?

Nah, hopeless is slagging off our manager 10/11 games into the season while he's trying to rebuild a team short of 16 players, a manager who you banged on to everyone that needs support and understanding.

11 fookin games it took for you to once again flip and blow out your asrehole that potter is now suddenly pathetic !

Just like siggy is a one trick pony.
Just like Llorente is a wardrobe.
Just like Clement will have us playing Tika taka.
Just like we should have followed Hulls methods and sold our assets, only for them to be relegated.
Just like Bob Bradley needed time and support.
Just like the yank owners have never done anything to harm the club and are model owners.
Just like Jenkins is doing his best for the club.

Faaaccckkk offfff you dull clueless kooontt !

I'm just glad you thibkvpotter is pathetic, because with your track record it means he is going to be awesome for us !
Joe Rodon on 19:56 - Oct 25 with 1589 views_

Joe Rodon on 19:46 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

Hmm... hopeless ?

Nah, hopeless is slagging off our manager 10/11 games into the season while he's trying to rebuild a team short of 16 players, a manager who you banged on to everyone that needs support and understanding.

11 fookin games it took for you to once again flip and blow out your asrehole that potter is now suddenly pathetic !

Just like we should have followed Hulls methods and sold our assets, only for them to be relegated.
Just like the yank owners have never done anything to harm the club and are model owners.

I'm just glad you thibkvpotter is pathetic, because with your track record it means he is going to be awesome for us !

You are such a boring kunt mate, honestly, and you look like a sack of shit.

Joe Rodon on 20:17 - Oct 25 with 1554 views34dfgdf54

Joe Rodon on 15:26 - Oct 25 by E20Jack

“Fair point, but I would put good money on it that they are off.”

How much you fancy?
Joe Rodon on 20:34 - Oct 25 with 1524 viewsswan65split

Joe Rodon on 19:46 - Oct 25 by icecoldjack

Hmm... hopeless ?

Joe Rodon on 19:09 - Oct 26 with 1335 views_

Joe Rodon on 22:43 - Oct 24 by TailGunner

The yanks put a statement out saying they had the resources to take us on also

They have actually put us in debt.
And borrowed best part of 2 years parachute money upfront. Because they have no fkin recourses

Joe Rodon on 19:27 - Oct 26 with 1308 viewsTailGunner

Joe Rodon on 19:09 - Oct 26 by _

Have a 'Facking Pathetic Potter' back at you.

I won't put a smiley in.
It's far from Facking funny.
Joe Rodon on 14:49 - Oct 29 with 1173 viewsSwanjaxs

New deal for Rodon in the process of being finalised 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Joe Rodon on 14:52 - Oct 29 with 1163 viewspencoedjack

Joe Rodon on 14:49 - Oct 29 by Swanjaxs

New deal for Rodon in the process of being finalised 👍

Excellent news
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024