Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Philip Green 16:06 - Oct 25 with 5157 viewsThrasher6

Might as well start it....slimy piece of sh@t

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Sir Philip Green on 17:09 - Oct 26 with 879 viewsHighjack

Sir Philip Green on 17:05 - Oct 26 by Dr_Winston

For me it would depend very much on the nature of the offence and the wishes of the victim, who tend to get overlooked in all of this. I don't see it as a black and white issue.

Well there have been allegations of racism so it probably is partly a black and white issue.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sir Philip Green on 17:34 - Oct 26 with 861 viewsPegojack

Sir Philip Green on 17:05 - Oct 26 by Dr_Winston

For me it would depend very much on the nature of the offence and the wishes of the victim, who tend to get overlooked in all of this. I don't see it as a black and white issue.

Can't say I agree with you, Doc. I don't think it has anything to do with the wishes of the victim, because then you are saying you don't care about future victims, who surely have the right to expect the law to protect them from the perpetrator?
Sir Philip Green on 17:39 - Oct 26 with 859 viewsCatullus

If green is guitly then prison and stripped of his honour. Now Hain, he has used priviliged information and abused his position to get a bit of publicity. He's not done it out of concern for the victims but purely for self interest in my opinion. He should be stripped of his honour too and dumpd from the Lords, he should be the first of many.

Green is as odious as they come but Hain isn't far behind.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sir Philip Green on 18:41 - Oct 26 with 836 viewswaynekerr55

Sir Philip Green on 17:39 - Oct 26 by Catullus

If green is guitly then prison and stripped of his honour. Now Hain, he has used priviliged information and abused his position to get a bit of publicity. He's not done it out of concern for the victims but purely for self interest in my opinion. He should be stripped of his honour too and dumpd from the Lords, he should be the first of many.

Well said. Is he still dining out on freebies at the liberty or has he fúcked off 40 miles away to legoland?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sir Philip Green on 19:28 - Oct 26 with 823 viewsLohengrin

Sir Philip Green on 17:39 - Oct 26 by Catullus

You do realise that Hain is a paid consultant to Gordon Dadds, the legal firm acting for The Telegraph in this injunction case, do you?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Sir Philip Green on 19:38 - Oct 26 with 810 viewswaynekerr55

Sir Philip Green on 19:28 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

You do realise that Hain is a paid consultant to Gordon Dadds, the legal firm acting for The Telegraph in this injunction case, do you?

The plot thickens...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sir Philip Green on 19:45 - Oct 26 with 802 viewsbluey_the_blue

Oh sure, Loh says it ages after I say it and it's relevant :(
Sir Philip Green on 19:52 - Oct 26 with 797 viewsLohengrin

Sir Philip Green on 19:45 - Oct 26 by bluey_the_blue

Oh sure, Loh says it ages after I say it and it's relevant :(

Sorry, mucka’. Hadn’t read the thread, I just got in from work and skipped to page three.

Still, a valid point always stands repeating.

Login to get fewer ads

Sir Philip Green on 19:59 - Oct 26 with 786 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sir Philip Green on 19:52 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

Sorry, mucka’. Hadn’t read the thread, I just got in from work and skipped to page three.

Still, a valid point always stands repeating.

I was only teasing.

It's a point that definitely bears repeating.
Sir Philip Green on 20:01 - Oct 26 with 783 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hain is about as self absorbed as it comes. I’ve had some dealings with him through the firm in question. This wasn’t an act of truth seeking benevolence on Hain’s part, it’s a purely financial arrangement and a blatant abuse of parliamentary privilege.

That said, anyone doubting Green’s guilt about the accusations is probably deluding themselves as well given the multiple pay offs and NDAs. It’ll all come out in the wash.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 20:14]

Poll: Tory leader

Sir Philip Green on 20:08 - Oct 26 with 766 viewsLohengrin

Sir Philip Green on 19:59 - Oct 26 by bluey_the_blue

I was only teasing.

It's a point that definitely bears repeating.

Bluey, does Parliamentary privilege extend to unelected Life Peers? I was asked that earlier in work and I honestly have serious doubts that it does. Are you any the wiser?

Sir Philip Green on 20:11 - Oct 26 with 761 viewsWxmJax

Find them both odious. Here's one from when Hain was stepping down. Broken, yeah right.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/peter-hain-among-scores-mps-924461

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Sir Philip Green on 20:12 - Oct 26 with 759 viewsLohengrin

Sir Philip Green on 20:01 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

Hain is about as self absorbed as it comes. I’ve had some dealings with him through the firm in question. This wasn’t an act of truth seeking benevolence on Hain’s part, it’s a purely financial arrangement and a blatant abuse of parliamentary privilege.

That said, anyone doubting Green’s guilt about the accusations is probably deluding themselves as well given the multiple pay offs and NDAs. It’ll all come out in the wash.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 20:14]

I don’t think anybody harbours any doubts about what sort of a nasty bit of work Green is Clase, to be honest, but oh! Lord to see Hain get jugged for contempt would be hilarious.

Sir Philip Green on 20:13 - Oct 26 with 754 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sir Philip Green on 20:08 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

Bluey, does Parliamentary privilege extend to unelected Life Peers? I was asked that earlier in work and I honestly have serious doubts that it does. Are you any the wiser?

It extends to all parliamentarians whether Commons or Lords. One thing Hain ain’t is stupid.

Sir Philip Green on 20:15 - Oct 26 with 748 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sir Philip Green on 20:12 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

I don’t think anybody harbours any doubts about what sort of a nasty bit of work Green is Clase, to be honest, but oh! Lord to see Hain get jugged for contempt would be hilarious.

Nobody apart from Bluey in this here thread.

Sir Philip Green on 20:17 - Oct 26 with 746 viewsLohengrin

Sir Philip Green on 20:13 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

It extends to all parliamentarians whether Commons or Lords. One thing Hain ain’t is stupid.

He did get caught out by his wife, mind.

Sir Philip Green on 20:17 - Oct 26 with 743 viewsLohengrin

Sir Philip Green on 20:15 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

I like Bluey.

Sir Philip Green on 20:20 - Oct 26 with 735 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sir Philip Green on 20:17 - Oct 26 by Lohengrin

I like Bluey.

He’ll always be a legend for his comical Ali performance on the election night thread last year.

Sir Philip Green on 20:30 - Oct 26 with 726 viewsLohengrin

Sir Philip Green on 20:20 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

He’ll always be a legend for his comical Ali performance on the election night thread last year.

I greatly admire the way he has more than once stood Jewry’s Ground in the face of a maelstrom of ‘progressive’ attacks. I don’t always agree with him, often times I don’t, but I do admire constancy and courage... even in a Cardiff scarf.

Sir Philip Green on 20:51 - Oct 26 with 709 viewslondonlisa2001

Hain is a self serving idiot. I think he was wrong to use parliamentary privilege while there was an interim injunction in place. His connections to the legal team advising the Telegraph make it even more ridiculous that he did this.

None of that impacts on what Green has allegedly done. Nor does it impact on the abuse of NDAs in these circumstances. People are put in impossible situations - sign this and take the money or I’ll destroy you. You’ll be out of work (a job that presumably they wanted to be in), references will be difficult, getting another job will be made as difficult as possible.

No one should be able to buy their way out of the proper repercussions of illegal behaviour. Whether the victim wants it or not. That’s the only way the blackmail to sign an NDA will stop. Because the victim is being abused twice over at the moment. Saying ‘if the victim wants it it’s fine’ will continue the cycle - it’s not exactly a free choice unless the victim has more options than normal. And people who abuse don’t choose those people to abuse in the first place.
Sir Philip Green on 20:53 - Oct 26 with 705 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sir Philip Green on 20:15 - Oct 26 by exiledclaseboy

Wrong. I just pointed out the bleedingly obvious point that NDAs, settlements do not in themselves indicate guilt, which you know
Sir Philip Green on 20:54 - Oct 26 with 702 viewslondonlisa2001

Sir Philip Green on 20:53 - Oct 26 by bluey_the_blue

Wrong. I just pointed out the bleedingly obvious point that NDAs, settlements do not in themselves indicate guilt, which you know

When you have a whole series of them I know which way I’d bet.
Sir Philip Green on 20:54 - Oct 26 with 701 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sir Philip Green on 20:53 - Oct 26 by bluey_the_blue

The tend to indicate guilt more often than they’d indicate vindication. Especially when you’ve got a bucket load of them.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 20:55]

Sir Philip Green on 20:56 - Oct 26 with 694 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sir Philip Green on 20:54 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

When you have a whole series of them I know which way I’d bet.

I'd agree somewhat.

Until any of the allegations are proven though, that point is mute.

It still remains "innocent until proven guilty" last I checked.
Sir Philip Green on 21:06 - Oct 26 with 684 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sir Philip Green on 20:56 - Oct 26 by bluey_the_blue

I'd agree somewhat.

Until any of the allegations are proven though, that point is mute.

It still remains "innocent until proven guilty" last I checked.

Moot. Ffs, Bluey mun.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024