Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread 16:42 - Oct 25 with 16897 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 00:40 - Oct 28 with 1881 viewslifelong

Some highlights here:
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 08:01 - Oct 28 with 1657 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 00:40 - Oct 28 by lifelong

Some highlights here:

On another day we could have lost that. Reading were decent at times.
But an excellent win, just keep hoping we keep this team together 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 12:30 - Oct 28 with 1568 viewsjackrmee

Some decent numbers from the game.

https://swansea.vitalfootball.co.uk/the-key-stats-behind-swanseas-dominant-winni

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Oct 28 with 1477 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 08:01 - Oct 28 by Loyal

On another day we could have lost that. Reading were decent at times.
But an excellent win, just keep hoping we keep this team together 👍

and on another day we could have scored 6!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 18:21 - Oct 28 with 1450 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 17:50 - Oct 28 by Badlands

and on another day we could have scored 6!

Exactly. Thankfully, matches are not decided by how many goals each team could have scored.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Oct 28 with 1436 viewsBadlands

Watching the replay on Swans TV.
John Williams was excellent ... obviously knows what we are about now.
Asked about Reading's chances he relied, 'As I said, I'm Swansea and really not too concerned about how they do to be honest.'

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 18:12 - Oct 29 with 1322 viewsMuteswan

I don’t know if anyone noticed the song played just before the teams came out, I thought it was quite a good choice. It might have reminded the Reading fans of that game at Wembley. It was Don’t stop believin’ by Journey. That was their song that Kev said was “very nice “.😁
Glad it didn’t work this time either.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:48 - Oct 29 with 1233 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Oct 28 by Badlands

Asked about Reading's chances he relied, 'As I said, I'm Swansea and really not too concerned about how they do to be honest.'

JW started every answer with "As I said". He hadn't said. He's turned into Brendan Rodgers.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 30 with 1145 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Oct 28 by Badlands

Who's John Williams?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:20 - Oct 30 with 1120 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:48 - Oct 29 by ploppy

JW started every answer with "As I said". He hadn't said. He's turned into Brendan Rodgers.

We join the discussion well after they started.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:24 - Oct 30 with 1117 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 20:23 - Oct 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Who's John Williams?

Seriously?
Three spells with us.
Fastest player in League Football

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:29 - Oct 30 with 1094 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:20 - Oct 30 by Badlands

We join the discussion well after they started.

I was referring to the live broadcast on the day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024