Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread 16:42 - Oct 25 with 17054 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Oct 27 with 3054 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:07 - Oct 27 with 3036 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Oct 27 by jasper_T

No Tom Carrol anywhere. Not surprising in my opinion.

Good side that.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 27 with 2969 viewsairedale

Only way that team would be stronger would be if Fer was starting
I guess?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Oct 27 with 2933 viewsJango

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 27 by airedale

Only way that team would be stronger would be if Fer was starting
I guess?

Agreed. He can’t be fully fit yet.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:26 - Oct 27 with 2867 viewsAl_Bundy

Without Fer we look vulnerable in the centre of midfield.

Plenty of pace in the side just need McBurnie to stay in the box and get on the receiving end when we are on the front foot.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:26 - Oct 27 with 2873 viewsCooperman

A very good starting XI, I hope the tactics are also the right ones.

COYS

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:50 - Oct 27 with 2722 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:19 - Oct 27 by Jango

Agreed. He can’t be fully fit yet.

Even when fully fit he isnt likely to do the full match the way he plays

Can see him coming on if the sh!t hits the fan

Will probably come on anyway
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:59 - Oct 27 with 2644 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:50 - Oct 27 by Fireboy2

Even when fully fit he isnt likely to do the full match the way he plays

Can see him coming on if the sh!t hits the fan

Will probably come on anyway

Can't pay to see it in Canada

"SwansTV LIVE will be available for most matches this season. However, this match is not available in your area due to broadcasting rights being sold."

any streams?

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:14 - Oct 27 with 2384 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:59 - Oct 27 by Groo

"SwansTV LIVE will be available for most matches this season. However, this match is not available in your area due to broadcasting rights being sold."

any streams?

I can't find any.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:16 - Oct 27 with 2344 viewsA_Fans_Dad

According to the BBC text we are battering their goal but just not scoring - as usual.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:17 - Oct 27 with 2328 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 14:59 - Oct 27 by Groo

any streams?

Had reception for 5 secs at ko. Don’t know to whom rights were sold. I have subscription to DAZN and they β€˜re not showing it, so who has the rights? Do they think Canada is included in the States?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:19 - Oct 27 with 2295 viewsSC_Swan

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:16 - Oct 27 by A_Fans_Dad

According to the BBC text we are battering their goal but just not scoring - as usual.

Dan James missed the best chance a few minutes ago. Would have been a beautiful goal.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:20 - Oct 27 with 2280 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:17 - Oct 27 by sioni

Had reception for 5 secs at ko. Don’t know to whom rights were sold. I have subscription to DAZN and they β€˜re not showing it, so who has the rights? Do they think Canada is included in the States?

This is the 2nd time
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 27 with 2127 viewsjamiewales

6 shots none on target, come on
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 27 with 2028 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Enjoying the broadcast with Leon Britton today.

No offense to Lee Trundle or the others, but Leon is easily the best color commentator on these SwansTV broadcasts.

Mixes in the right amount of homerism with frank honesty and personal insight.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:34 - Oct 27 with 1931 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Reading goal off a corner ruled offsides, thank goodness.

I've always wished we placed guys at the posts more on set pieces, but not doing it there paid off I guess.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 27 with 1891 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 27 by Tummer_from_Texas

Enjoying the broadcast with Leon Britton today.

No offense to Lee Trundle or the others, but Leon is easily the best color commentator on these SwansTV broadcasts.

Mixes in the right amount of homerism with frank honesty and personal insight.

Leon has always been my favourite colour.

Are you not a fan of Wyndham Evans biased style of commentary which is almost singing 'You're shite and you know you are' at the opposition, Tex?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 27 with 1878 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:20 - Oct 27 by sioni

This is the 2nd time

It’s on at 29:40 , just in time to see what I thought was a Reading goal, must have been disallowed Oh joy!
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 27 with 1878 viewsMo_Wives

Pelanty

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:37 - Oct 27 with 1845 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:37 - Oct 27 with 1838 viewsMorganator100

Yes 1-0 McBurnie penalty
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 27 with 1813 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Oli buries the penalty. 1-0

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 27 with 1789 viewsjamiewales

get in
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:39 - Oct 27 with 1785 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 27 by jamiewales

6 shots none on target, come on

Now 72% possession, 10 shots but only 1 on target.

BBC Radio Berkshire being extremely complimentary about us, but say that we lack a cutting edge and Reading are still in the game.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:40 - Oct 27 with 1735 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 27 by Mo_Wives

Leon has always been my favourite colour.

Are you not a fan of Wyndham Evans biased style of commentary which is almost singing 'You're shite and you know you are' at the opposition, Tex?

Haha TBH I sometimes have a little trouble even understanding what Wyndham or Lee are saying.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024