Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread 16:42 - Oct 25 with 17111 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 17:28 - Oct 25 with 6098 viewsSwansea93

Park the bus Clement returns

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 17:32 - Oct 25 with 6097 viewsAguycalledJack

Swans win.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 18:34 - Oct 25 with 6046 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 17:28 - Oct 25 by Swansea93

Park the bus Clement returns

I think he'll see this as a chance to get a little revenge.
Play like we did in the first half on Tuesday and we won't deserve a win.
Play like we did in the second half on Tuesday and we should be home and dry.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:02 - Oct 25 with 5877 viewsbuilthjack

3-0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:12 - Oct 25 with 5868 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:02 - Oct 25 by builthjack

3-0

Hopefully this could be the score if we play as well as the 2nd half on tues Ken

Btw did you have a good time in the cities of buda and pest matey?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:15 - Oct 25 with 5865 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:12 - Oct 25 by Fireboy2

Hopefully this could be the score if we play as well as the 2nd half on tues Ken

Btw did you have a good time in the cities of buda and pest matey?

We will take them to the cleaners.
Obuda was good too.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:22 - Oct 25 with 5849 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:15 - Oct 25 by builthjack

We will take them to the cleaners.
Obuda was good too.

Good to know matey
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread (n/t) on 23:44 - Oct 25 with 5841 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:22 - Oct 25 by Fireboy2

Good to know matey

[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 23:46]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:53 - Oct 25 with 5826 viewsGlyn1

Clement has dropped Mo Barrow from the squad for "a breach of discipline" so that's one less ex-Swan for us to worry about.

I'm thinking of going on a day trip to Windsor just to listen to the match on Radio Berkshire in a pub somewhere.

I definitely haven't been this confident of a Swans win since the Ipswich match.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 03:19 - Oct 26 with 5768 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:53 - Oct 25 by Glyn1

Clement has dropped Mo Barrow from the squad for "a breach of discipline" so that's one less ex-Swan for us to worry about.

I'm thinking of going on a day trip to Windsor just to listen to the match on Radio Berkshire in a pub somewhere.

I definitely haven't been this confident of a Swans win since the Ipswich match.

Trying to shag a member of staff. Paul hates double standards ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 03:31 - Oct 26 with 5763 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:53 - Oct 25 by Glyn1

Winter nights must fly by in your house mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 09:39 - Oct 26 with 5597 viewsTailGunner

Fer's mini break midweek should see him start alongside Fulton.
Wouldn't be surprised if CBR start in place of Ollie, with CR & DJ Hopefully flanking him.

Though CCV had a better night than VDH on Tuesday, but expect VDH to stay alongside JR.

Nord
KN JR VDH MG
JF LF
CR BC DJ
CBR
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 9:55]
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 10:27 - Oct 26 with 5559 viewsAustinIsOurHero

What I'm expecting
Nordfelt
Naughton VDH Rodon Olsson
Fer Grimes
Roberts Celina James
McBurnie

Wouldn't be surprised to see Carroll & Mckay back in though

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 10:27 - Oct 26 with 5552 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 03:19 - Oct 26 by Loyal

What did he do?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 11:11 - Oct 26 with 5506 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 03:19 - Oct 26 by Loyal

Wouldn’t have been so bad if it hadn’t been Percy, the clubs chief (Jack Russell) ratter.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Oct 26 with 5198 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 10:27 - Oct 26 by AustinIsOurHero

What I'm expecting
Nordfelt
Naughton VDH Rodon Olsson
Fer Grimes
Roberts Celina James
McBurnie

Wouldn't be surprised to see Carroll & Mckay back in though

You don't think GP has learned anything from the last 2 matches then? I do hope you're wrong. I'd be disappointed if we have to watch 45 minutes of first half dross again before we look like we can win. We need to carry on where we left off on Tuesday. Start on the front foot and stay there.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 19:48 - Oct 26 with 5078 viewssainthelens

About time we actually scored the first goal in a game...and start games a lot quicker. Do both and this'll be a comfy home win.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 21:00 - Oct 26 with 5015 viewsjasper_T

What was Potter thinking paying this Villa side so much respect?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:33 - Oct 26 with 4936 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 21:00 - Oct 26 by jasper_T

What was Potter thinking paying this Villa side so much respect?

Getting your knives out for tomorrow’s game early are you?
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:45 - Oct 26 with 4914 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:33 - Oct 26 by 34dfgdf54

Getting your knives out for tomorrow’s game early are you?

If it's three at the back I'm getting the posh set out of the cupboard.

Based on what he said after Tuesday's game I don't think James will start. There'll be some rumblings if McKay's on the teamsheet, I'm sure.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:55 - Oct 26 with 4891 viewsbuilthjack

I read earlier that Reading took an allocation of 1032 tickets. But up until yesterday had sold less than 500. Poor effort.

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:26 - Oct 26 with 4858 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:45 - Oct 26 by jasper_T

If it's three at the back I'm getting the posh set out of the cupboard.

Based on what he said after Tuesday's game I don't think James will start. There'll be some rumblings if McKay's on the teamsheet, I'm sure.

I look forward to reading your posts after tomorrow’s game.

6 points out of 6 in a week incoming.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:32 - Oct 26 with 4839 viewsTailGunner

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 23:26 - Oct 26 by 34dfgdf54

I look forward to reading your posts after tomorrow’s game.

6 points out of 6 in a week incoming.

Quietly confident, although they will be no pushover.

Ipswich result still raw.....
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 07:45 - Oct 27 with 4658 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 22:55 - Oct 26 by builthjack

I read earlier that Reading took an allocation of 1032 tickets. But up until yesterday had sold less than 500. Poor effort.

Having read Twitter tho....it's an intimidating and scary 500.
The Official Swansea City FC Vs Reading FC Match Thread on 09:37 - Oct 27 with 4561 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The last sentence just smacked me in the face, so extreme was your irony

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024