Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... 16:57 - Oct 25 with 10047 viewstheloneranger

"Graham Potter admits he's under no pressure to sell his top Swansea City stars in the January transfer window."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-graham-p

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 17:01 - Oct 25 with 5395 viewsFireboy2

Sorry to have to say but its not up him if they stay or go

If the yanks want to sell they will
Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 17:11 - Oct 25 with 5353 viewsjasper_T

No one ever believes a word he says. They've made up their minds already.

He'll get asked the same questions every press conference. Journos hoping for an answer that'll let them publish the juicy story they already wrote.
Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 17:14 - Oct 25 with 5334 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets be honest here, he states that Bony is still injured but I know that to be false.

I support Potter but he is saying what the yanks and sellouts want him too say.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:24 - Oct 25 with 5177 viewsoldcob

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 17:14 - Oct 25 by magicdaps10

Lets be honest here, he states that Bony is still injured but I know that to be false.

I fear you are right.
Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:24 - Oct 25 with 5171 viewsperplex

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 17:14 - Oct 25 by magicdaps10

Does this mean you believe Potter is a yes man happy to go along with what ever the boss men want.
Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:26 - Oct 25 with 5166 viewsDr_Winston

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:24 - Oct 25 by perplex

Does this mean you believe Potter is a yes man happy to go along with what ever the boss men want.

He's basically calling Potter a liar, yes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:30 - Oct 25 with 5146 viewsmagicdaps10

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:24 - Oct 25 by perplex

Unfortunately yes.

I fully understand the situation he is in though.

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:30 - Oct 25 with 5146 viewsShaky

Bit of a red herring this, considering the contracts for half the squad are up at the end of the season.

The question is not so much who is going to be sold - since that cupboard is virtually dry - as who is going to be retained?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:41 - Oct 25 with 5102 viewspencoedjack

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:30 - Oct 25 by Shaky

Bit of a red herring this, considering the contracts for half the squad are up at the end of the season.

The question is not so much who is going to be sold - since that cupboard is virtually dry - as who is going to be retained?

Is the correct answer
Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:41 - Oct 25 with 5103 viewsFlashberryjack

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:30 - Oct 25 by Shaky

If another club comes in with a good compensation package for Potter, he'll be gone just the same as any player that attracts any bids.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:47 - Oct 25 with 5077 viewsChief

I totally believe Potter when he says he's under no pressure to sell players because he won't have any say whatsoever on what first teamers are sold. The Yanks will do all that

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:51 - Oct 25 with 5058 viewsShaky

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:41 - Oct 25 by Flashberryjack

If another club comes in with a good compensation package for Potter, he'll be gone just the same as any player that attracts any bids.

On the plus side it would help get the wage bill down!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:57 - Oct 25 with 5034 viewsmagicdaps10

It is never a good sign when you dont expect any new signings come January and just hope to keep some players.

We have so many out of contract players in the summer, surely if they were really pushing, some would have already signed.

Getting the wage bill down and something for the promising youngsters is the be all and end all.
By getting these kids on longer contracts now, will make the club more money in the long term, quite unbelievable we cant offer good enough contracts to a few boys who were in the U23 squad last year.

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:10 - Oct 25 with 4999 viewsplasjack

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 18:57 - Oct 25 by magicdaps10

It is never a good sign when you dont expect any new signings come January and just hope to keep some players.

We have so many out of contract players in the summer, surely if they were really pushing, some would have already signed.

Getting the wage bill down and something for the promising youngsters is the be all and end all.
By getting these kids on longer contracts now, will make the club more money in the long term, quite unbelievable we cant offer good enough contracts to a few boys who were in the U23 squad last year.

Anyone know how much U23 players get at the moment?.
Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:14 - Oct 25 with 4973 views_

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 17:01 - Oct 25 by Fireboy2

Sorry to have to say but its not up him if they stay or go

If the yanks want to sell they will

What do you think the term 'under no pressure ' actually means you terminally thick kunt?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:21 - Oct 25 with 4939 viewsexiledclaseboy

You don’t know it to be false. You know that someone has told you it’s falst and that’s all you know. Your record here on factual pronouncements that turn out to be complete bobbins is second to none.

Poll: Tory leader

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:31 - Oct 25 with 4899 views_

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:21 - Oct 25 by exiledclaseboy

You don’t know it to be false. You know that someone has told you it’s falst and that’s all you know. Your record here on factual pronouncements that turn out to be complete bobbins is second to none.

He's a complete farce

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:39 - Oct 25 with 4877 viewsjack2jack

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:14 - Oct 25 by _

What do you think the term 'under no pressure ' actually means you terminally thick kunt?

Are you this obnoxious in the real world?
Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:51 - Oct 25 with 4837 viewsexiledclaseboy

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:39 - Oct 25 by jack2jack

Are you this obnoxious in the real world?

Actually he’s not. He’s a very nice man.

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:53 - Oct 25 with 4830 viewsmonmouth

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:21 - Oct 25 by exiledclaseboy

Bobbins?? WTF?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:57 - Oct 25 with 4810 viewsexiledclaseboy

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:53 - Oct 25 by monmouth

Bobbins?? WTF?

It’s a word I enjoy? Problem?

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:59 - Oct 25 with 4798 viewsjack2jack

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:51 - Oct 25 by exiledclaseboy

Oh I see it's just an Internet thing.
Nice one👍
Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 20:03 - Oct 25 with 4784 viewsmonmouth

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:57 - Oct 25 by exiledclaseboy

It’s a word I enjoy? Problem?

Did you pick it up in the Fowler?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 20:07 - Oct 25 with 4773 viewsexiledclaseboy

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 20:03 - Oct 25 by monmouth

Did you pick it up in the Fowler?

I was more of a Clase Club man. And the Wilkie.

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 20:07 - Oct 25 with 4772 viewsmagicdaps10

Graham Potter's blunt January transfer window response .... on 19:51 - Oct 25 by exiledclaseboy

No he is not and many more I have spoken to have said the same.

That aside, do you have any solid basis to prove that I am wrong?
If you dont believe me, fair enough but I can assure you that he is fit.

Tell you another thing, Montero has been begging to start Saturday or at the very least have a minimum 20mins off the bench.....old score to settle with Mr Clement, just thought I would mention that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024