Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Superb Content from SCFC 11:08 - Oct 26 with 1951 views_

There's so much to admire and enjoy at the moment if only fans can just let go of their own issues

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

More Superb Content from SCFC on 13:42 - Oct 26 with 1723 viewsLoyal

And attacking the manager for his decision making which is "one' issue people need to adjust because this team is at the start of something exciting for sure.

FCK the board.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

More Superb Content from SCFC on 13:43 - Oct 26 with 1715 viewsChief

Do these issues include Potter's tinkering?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

More Superb Content from SCFC on 13:47 - Oct 26 with 1701 viewsjack2jack

There's loads on the website have been for weeks!
More Superb Content from SCFC on 13:49 - Oct 26 with 1694 viewsandypitt56

plaster saint...
More Superb Content from SCFC on 13:54 - Oct 26 with 1676 viewsTailGunner

More Superb Content from SCFC on 13:42 - Oct 26 by Loyal

And attacking the manager for his decision making which is "one' issue people need to adjust because this team is at the start of something exciting for sure.

FCK the board.

Amen to that.
More Superb Content from SCFC on 15:01 - Oct 26 with 1560 viewssainthelens

To the OP, get your point but you only post your reterick after a win.
More Superb Content from SCFC on 15:18 - Oct 26 with 1508 viewsswan65split

More Superb Content from SCFC on 15:01 - Oct 26 by sainthelens

Then blames the fans for the defeats.
More Superb Content from SCFC on 15:28 - Oct 26 with 1473 viewsSoberBaker

Warwick is going to love this one!

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

More Superb Content from SCFC on 15:29 - Oct 26 with 1468 viewsbuilthjack

Charge that battery Saturday morning

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

More Superb Content from SCFC on 15:43 - Oct 26 with 1412 views_

More Superb Content from SCFC on 13:42 - Oct 26 by Loyal

FCK the board.

Since when can't fans criticise their managers decisions FFS??

And I stand by every aspect of that critique.

The last two games were the straws dropping on that camels back.

Now this doesn't mean I'm anti Potter, not even in the tiniest margins am I. I think the club has appointed a superb manager with so, so much to offer in so many different ways. I seriously would want no other manager in world football right now than Graham Potter.

I see the bigger picture and I'm as bought in as any fan can be but Potter needs to learn as he's developing as well and I'm hopeful he's learned some valuable lessons in the last two games as well.

Those boo's at half time were for him.

Now whether your blatant immaturity can handle that Jamie, I don't know, but the stark reality in the world where people aren't calling for a futile 80's style bushwhacking, and have grown up a lot since those days, is his team and formation on Tuesday night was a tinker too far.

This shouldn't be too hard to compute mate although you're making a right old meal of it. Rise up.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

More Superb Content from SCFC on 16:07 - Oct 26 with 1352 viewsFireboy2

Watch out you will get added to his scourge and sh!t pit list
More Superb Content from SCFC on 16:18 - Oct 26 with 1316 viewsWarwickHunt

More Superb Content from SCFC on 15:28 - Oct 26 by SoberBaker

Warwick is going to love this one!

It went downhill after the r.
More Superb Content from SCFC on 16:25 - Oct 26 with 1289 viewsKrisP

More Superb Content from SCFC on 15:43 - Oct 26 by _

Now this doesn't mean I'm anti Potter, not even in the tiniest margins am I. I think the club has appointed a superb manager with so, so much to offer in so many different ways. I seriously would want no other manager in world football right now than Graham Potter.

I see the bigger picture and I'm as bought in as any fan can be but Potter needs to learn as he's developing as well and I'm hopeful he's learned some valuable lessons in the last two games as well.

Now whether your blatant immaturity can handle that Jamie, I don't know, but the stark reality in the world where people aren't calling for a futile 80's style bushwhacking, and have grown up a lot since those days, is his team and formation on Tuesday night was a tinker too far.

This shouldn't be too hard to compute mate although you're making a right old meal of it. Rise up.

So which complaints are allowed and which are issues that fans need to let go of?

And the majority of the boos were not for Potter. As usual, they will have been for the board who will get the blame for most bad performances for quite a while.
More Superb Content from SCFC on 16:37 - Oct 26 with 1266 viewsairedale

More Superb Content from SCFC on 13:49 - Oct 26 by andypitt56

plaster saint...

Plasters aint much use if you’re stabbed with a sword........
More Superb Content from SCFC on 17:08 - Oct 26 with 1196 viewssainthelens

More Superb Content from SCFC on 16:07 - Oct 26 by Fireboy2

I've crossed that line a while back. Keeps calling me names.
More Superb Content from SCFC on 18:02 - Oct 26 with 1108 viewsChief

The message from the OP then is that you can moan about the manager but moaning about the owners is off limits

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

More Superb Content from SCFC on 18:16 - Oct 26 with 1068 viewsunion_jack

"I see the bigger picture". That's not quite true though is it?

When it comes to the board and owners you've been very short termist. You called for no action against them last year when we were doing well then criticised us when protests were planned when we were doomed. That was short term thinking. Others felt that we had to take action then (even now) for the long term good of the club.

I'm sure you'll have an answer to it though😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

More Superb Content from SCFC on 18:30 - Oct 26 with 1030 viewsBillyChong

On the pitch, probably. Off the pitch, nothing whatsoever.
More Superb Content from SCFC on 20:08 - Oct 26 with 919 viewsElmo

Insightful analysis, esp re GP's minor flaws - which he himself acknowledged this week fair play.

GP's EI (emotional intelligence) is clearly off-the-scale, relative to other football managers. A gift.

His "arrogance" as some have said is simply confidence. His confidence is so strong that he backs himself to out-manoeuvre the opposition - our 2nd half displays show this in abundance.

A pleasure to watch us learn, flourish and play some terrific football.
More Superb Content from SCFC on 20:09 - Oct 26 with 913 viewsTailGunner

More Superb Content from SCFC on 20:08 - Oct 26 by Elmo

Insightful analysis, esp re GP's minor flaws - which he himself acknowledged this week fair play.

GP's EI (emotional intelligence) is clearly off-the-scale, relative to other football managers. A gift.

His "arrogance" as some have said is simply confidence. His confidence is so strong that he backs himself to out-manoeuvre the opposition - our 2nd half displays show this in abundance.

A pleasure to watch us learn, flourish and play some terrific football.

Great summary there. Well said sir.
More Superb Content from SCFC on 21:02 - Oct 26 with 856 viewsLoyal

One law for them in other words Chris.
Your a confused pot of ideas for sure, but thanks for the reply.
At least my maturity was alll that was questioned. And for me maybe apply some of your decent response to others and everyone will get along far better.

Rise Up, Rise Against .

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

More Superb Content from SCFC on 21:08 - Oct 26 with 838 viewsFlashberryjack

More Superb Content from SCFC on 16:07 - Oct 26 by Fireboy2

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

More Superb Content from SCFC on 21:11 - Oct 26 with 824 views_

More Superb Content from SCFC on 18:16 - Oct 26 by union_jack

"I see the bigger picture". That's not quite true though is it?

When it comes to the board and owners you've been very short termist. You called for no action against them last year when we were doing well then criticised us when protests were planned when we were doomed. That was short term thinking. Others felt that we had to take action then (even now) for the long term good of the club.

I'm sure you'll have an answer to it though😄

Hardly

I've been quite the opposite.

Quite what your protest groups were trying to achieve is beyond me. Clearly they were doomed to fail and I could've told you that from the get go.

My ambitions are the same now as they've always been and that's to see SCFC succeed.

What we're witnessing in front of our very eyes is a massive credit to the Board and management of the club.

Nothing short of superb, even if the manager makes the odd mistake.

And there's no point discussing the difference between criticising the manager for his tinkering which clearly affected us the last few weeks and the constant nitpicking and bile dished up by the usual suspects

I am just going to assume anyone with half a brain can understand straight away.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 0:44]

More Superb Content from SCFC on 21:13 - Oct 26 with 816 viewsTailGunner

More Superb Content from SCFC on 21:11 - Oct 26 by _

Hardly

I've been quite the opposite.

Quite what your protest groups were trying to achieve is beyond me. Clearly they were doomed to fail and I could've told you that from the get go.

My ambitions are the same now as they've always been and that's to see SCFC succeed.

What we're witnessing in front of our very eyes is a massive credit to the Board and management of the club.

Nothing short of superb, even if the manager makes the odd mistake.

And there's no point discussing the difference between criticising the manager for his tinkering which clearly affected us the last few weeks and the constant nitpicking and bile dished up by the usual suspects

I am just going to assume anyone with half a brain can understand straight away.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 0:44]

Why have you always wanted SCFC stabbed?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024