Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players 17:00 - Oct 27 with 1286 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players 27th Oct 2018 16:58
If you were at the game and fancy rating the players or even just want to vent your spleen using our "Our report" feature then do so here 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 17:16 - Oct 27 with 1239 viewsicecoldjack

Plenty of outstanding performers today but for me Matt Grimes played superb, I've never rated him but Potter is doing a cracking job with these boys.
Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 17:47 - Oct 27 with 1166 viewskrunchykarrot

If you were there you would have witnessed a performance of pure class from Celina. I agree Grimes and fulton played very well and Roberts is like the Duracell bunny puliing players out of position. Bur today Celina was the difference looked like he had so much time pulled all the strings superb.
Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 18:04 - Oct 27 with 1141 viewsBluebird

Good win for you lot today. Hows Mcburnie doing i see he scored a couple today? I thought he was a cracking player last season.
Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 18:06 - Oct 27 with 1137 viewsicecoldjack

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 17:47 - Oct 27 by krunchykarrot

If you were there you would have witnessed a performance of pure class from Celina. I agree Grimes and fulton played very well and Roberts is like the Duracell bunny puliing players out of position. Bur today Celina was the difference looked like he had so much time pulled all the strings superb.

Like I said, so many good performances, I almost expect Celina to produce though, he really does have an eye for a through ball and his weight of pass at times is class.

In gonna stay with Grimes though purely because his overall game was neat and tidy and his game was solid for one who is playing different positions week to week.
Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 18:17 - Oct 27 with 1109 viewskrunchykarrot

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 18:06 - Oct 27 by icecoldjack

Like I said, so many good performances, I almost expect Celina to produce though, he really does have an eye for a through ball and his weight of pass at times is class.

In gonna stay with Grimes though purely because his overall game was neat and tidy and his game was solid for one who is playing different positions week to week.

Grimes has been solid since start of season and its good we can debate who was MOM, did you think like me when we went through 15mins after half time to swap him with Olsen going off for Fer? i Think fulton was unwell ran out of legs quickly so didnt happen.
Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 18:27 - Oct 27 with 1088 viewsperplex

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 18:04 - Oct 27 by Bluebird

Good win for you lot today. Hows Mcburnie doing i see he scored a couple today? I thought he was a cracking player last season.

The chances James has been putting on a plate for Olly would have been lapped up by a Striker with pace and decent finishing., So far Olly has only managed to get to one of them due to putting it bluntly he,s just to slow.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 18:28]
Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 19:08 - Oct 27 with 1001 viewsJango

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 18:27 - Oct 27 by perplex

The chances James has been putting on a plate for Olly would have been lapped up by a Striker with pace and decent finishing., So far Olly has only managed to get to one of them due to putting it bluntly he,s just to slow.

Bit harsh to be slagging off our striker after he’s just scored our 2 goals. He’s still young let’s not forget. He’s doing a fine job.
Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 19:17 - Oct 27 with 970 viewsDJack

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 18:27 - Oct 27 by perplex

Harsh. In my opinion it is his timing that is off. He will(did) improve.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 19:22 - Oct 27 with 959 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 19:08 - Oct 27 by Jango

Bit harsh to be slagging off our striker after he’s just scored our 2 goals. He’s still young let’s not forget. He’s doing a fine job.

Perplex - the clue is in the username.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 19:40 - Oct 27 with 931 viewsProfessor

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 19:08 - Oct 27 by Jango

Worked very hard today. Constant pain for the Reading back four which helped free space for Celina. Daniel James showed enormous potential but could improve his shooting and release the ball a little more quickly- he hung on a little too long at times today. Celina was the class act
In that match.
Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 18:24 - Oct 28 with 709 viewsperplex

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 19:22 - Oct 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Perplex - the clue is in the username.

Not saying he does not try mun just stating facts, chances are being put on a plate for him but he lacks the pace to get to them, so he scored a pen and a tap in nice and better than not scoring at all, but if we had a decent finisher with pace he would be knocking them in left right and center with the chances being created.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 18:28]
Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 18:33 - Oct 28 with 690 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City 2 - 0 Reading - Rate The Players on 18:24 - Oct 28 by perplex

Not saying he does not try mun just stating facts, chances are being put on a plate for him but he lacks the pace to get to them, so he scored a pen and a tap in nice and better than not scoring at all, but if we had a decent finisher with pace he would be knocking them in left right and center with the chances being created.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 18:28]

The problem with McBurnie is his work rate. A lazier striker would be sharper and just focus on getting in the right place to convert these numerous chances. Or if he had a partner to share the workload he'd be more effective.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024