Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. 17:03 - Oct 27 with 2419 viewsSwanski

Fer and Carroll might feel a touch hard done by but today's starting 11 looks good and would be my choice. Solid and experienced at the back, Roberts and James terrorising defences with pace. Celina with the x factor and Mcbernie being a target up front.
We had to allow Potter to find out about each of the players and how they fit into his system and the chopping and changing certainly upset a few fans but his appointment is a long term plan and we aren't too far off a decent run now he knows about the squad.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 17:10 - Oct 27 with 2392 viewsCooperman

Carroll should feel hard done by?

Not sure about that.

The remainder of your post is good though.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 17:29 - Oct 27 with 2319 viewsLeonWasGod

Fer’s one of the best midfielders in the league. First name on the teamsheet when fully fit.

Other than that, yes agree.

But whatever team we play, I’m just enjoying my footie again. I’d seriously considered jacking it in as we were so dull to watch, but I’ll take this over our recent PL seasons any day of the week.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 17:30 - Oct 27 with 2316 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Except it is very unlikely that he stay with that starting line up.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 17:50 - Oct 27 with 2251 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If Bony every gets fit again, I really feel like Oli will desperately need his support and hold up play up front before the long season is over.

Not sure who should be sacrificed for WB, though; that is a hard call.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 18:11 - Oct 27 with 2195 viewsjasper_T

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 17:29 - Oct 27 by LeonWasGod

Fer’s one of the best midfielders in the league. First name on the teamsheet when fully fit.

But whatever team we play, I’m just enjoying my footie again. I’d seriously considered jacking it in as we were so dull to watch, but I’ll take this over our recent PL seasons any day of the week.

Fer's too inconsistent and unable to last much more than an hour. Can look one of the best in the league in patches, but not someone that can be relied upon.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 18:36 - Oct 27 with 2141 viewsEU5Makaveli

From what I’ve seen this year i’d say we are better off with Fer in midfield and Grimes at LB
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 18:43 - Oct 27 with 2125 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 18:36 - Oct 27 by EU5Makaveli

From what I’ve seen this year i’d say we are better off with Fer in midfield and Grimes at LB

Not on today's showing. Fer was nowhere near as good as Grimes.

I'd play both of them in MF if both fit, available and in form. Grimes in the Leon role like he was today, Fer , Fulton or Carroll in front of him and Celina at 10.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 18:51 - Oct 27 with 2104 viewsjack247

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 18:43 - Oct 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I'd play both of them in MF if both fit, available and in form. Grimes in the Leon role like he was today, Fer , Fulton or Carroll in front of him and Celina at 10.

I’d still have him in ahead of Grimes (which I know is harsh on Grimes). I’d definitely have Fulton alongside him though, rather than play him with two talented but not very physical midfield partners in Grimes and Celina. We were as dominant as I’ve seen for a long time in the second half against Blackburn with those two bullying the midfield and Celina and James running riot. If he blows up after an hour, take him off then.
Login to get fewer ads

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:00 - Oct 27 with 2084 viewsEU5Makaveli

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 18:43 - Oct 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I actually missed the game today so fair enough👍

On Tuesday’s showing thought Fulton merits a place in the team though
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 19:01]
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:08 - Oct 27 with 2051 viewsCooperman

And they both lack just a little bit of consistency. This is my harsh side coming out though because on the whole they are some of the better performing midfielders in the Championship.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:10 - Oct 27 with 2031 viewsjack247

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:00 - Oct 27 by EU5Makaveli

I actually missed the game today so fair enough👍

On Tuesday’s showing thought Fulton merits a place in the team though
[Post edited 27 Oct 2018 19:01]

He merited it today as well. Reading had a spell where they were on top after he went off, although they did bring another striker on and play with a bit more ambition. If players like Fulton do their job well, the flair players have a better platform to do theirs.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:17 - Oct 27 with 2007 viewsjackal

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 17:29 - Oct 27 by LeonWasGod

100%.

We are so much better when Leroy plays.

Tuesday evening against Blackburn proved the difference he makes.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:18 - Oct 27 with 1999 viewsjasper_T

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:17 - Oct 27 by jackal

100%.

Fulton was twice as good as Fer that night, even if you ignore the goal.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:21 - Oct 27 with 1993 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 18:51 - Oct 27 by jack247

I’d still have him in ahead of Grimes (which I know is harsh on Grimes). I’d definitely have Fulton alongside him though, rather than play him with two talented but not very physical midfield partners in Grimes and Celina. We were as dominant as I’ve seen for a long time in the second half against Blackburn with those two bullying the midfield and Celina and James running riot. If he blows up after an hour, take him off then.

What I'm trying to say is that Grimes pips Fulton for the CDM spot but Fulton, Fer and Carroll are in direct competition for the box to box role. Celina is untouchable and rightly so.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:24 - Oct 27 with 1980 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Nice to see Kyle Naughton playing superbly again.

He’s a top championship player .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:26 - Oct 27 with 1971 viewsjackal

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:24 - Oct 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Doesn't deserve the stick he gets.

This is his level.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:28 - Oct 27 with 1967 viewsjack247

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:21 - Oct 27 by Brynmill_Jack

What I'm trying to say is that Grimes pips Fulton for the CDM spot but Fulton, Fer and Carroll are in direct competition for the box to box role. Celina is untouchable and rightly so.

Yeah I get that, I don’t agree though. Grimes is a very talented footballer but I’d rather have Fulton’s bite in there than his guile. We’ve got clever, classy players in Celina and McBurnie and flair and pace on both flanks.

Not in any way a criticism of Grimes, I’d just have Fulton in the team.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:28 - Oct 27 with 1961 viewskrunchykarrot

Fulton & Fer for me with Grime LB pushing into MF after 60mins for Leroy.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:30 - Oct 27 with 1949 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:26 - Oct 27 by jackal

Doesn't deserve the stick he gets.

This is his level.

Indeed

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:32 - Oct 27 with 1939 viewsoldcob

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:17 - Oct 27 by jackal

100%.

It wasn't so much Fer coming on but Carroll going off that made the difference last Tuesday.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:33 - Oct 27 with 1937 viewsFlashberryjack

"Carroll might feel a touch hard done by"
FFS.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:33 - Oct 27 with 1936 viewspencoedjack

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:24 - Oct 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Not often I disagree with you Tom but he was awful 2nd half

Clement obviously told his side to attack that side.

Some of the football we played today was superb.... take a bow Grimes.
Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:36 - Oct 27 with 1928 viewsjackal

Todays starting 11 on current form is our best lineup. on 19:32 - Oct 27 by oldcob

It wasn't so much Fer coming on but Carroll going off that made the difference last Tuesday.

Fair comment!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024