Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good result without having to really get into top gear 18:02 - Oct 27 with 1477 viewsJackfath

I thought the side today were excellent. Full of promise, passing a delight and some of the movement from the players was excellent. Good to see a more settled side. Lets hope Mr Potter now allows this squad to form some partnerships in the side which can only mean more confidence and understanding.

Again, an exciting afternoon and a great result!

Clement has learned nothing. Clueless.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Good result without having to really get into top gear on 18:18 - Oct 27 with 1407 viewsCatullus

There was good and bad. I have to ask why were we mucking around passing the ball from keeper to full backs, back and fore and letting Reading close us down? Why make risky passes from goal kicks?

Some of it really was a joy though, on another day Dan James would have scored at least two. We could also have had another penalty quite easily, there were two handballs by Reading defenders and I thought the ref bottled it.
Mulder's booking was harsh considering the fouls the ref didn't book players for.

I like McBurnie's work ethic but if he's pulled out wide someone needs to get into the middle. Given our obvious upper hand on the left wing, I thought we might see CBR come on, there were several good crosses going to waste.

Nice to see so many players comfortable and relaxed on the ball, a bit too relaxed sometimes though. A bit more urgency and we may have put Reading to bed sooner.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Good result without having to really get into top gear on 18:30 - Oct 27 with 1359 viewsoldcob

Good result without having to really get into top gear on 18:18 - Oct 27 by Catullus

There was good and bad. I have to ask why were we mucking around passing the ball from keeper to full backs, back and fore and letting Reading close us down? Why make risky passes from goal kicks?

Some of it really was a joy though, on another day Dan James would have scored at least two. We could also have had another penalty quite easily, there were two handballs by Reading defenders and I thought the ref bottled it.
Mulder's booking was harsh considering the fouls the ref didn't book players for.

I like McBurnie's work ethic but if he's pulled out wide someone needs to get into the middle. Given our obvious upper hand on the left wing, I thought we might see CBR come on, there were several good crosses going to waste.

Nice to see so many players comfortable and relaxed on the ball, a bit too relaxed sometimes though. A bit more urgency and we may have put Reading to bed sooner.

Why was Mulder booked, he was on the bench?
Good result without having to really get into top gear on 18:38 - Oct 27 with 1328 viewsjack247

There were a few individual and positional errors but nothing major and it’s a very young side. It’s never going to be easy to break a Clement team down, they started with a deep bank of 5 in front of the back 4 and we’re time wasting on goal kicks from the start. Despite that, we managed to carve them apart a good few times and with better finishing would have had it wrapped up by half time. A few moans and groans but I thought that was a very encouraging performance. I expected him to stifle us into a drab 0-0
Good result without having to really get into top gear on 18:43 - Oct 27 with 1309 viewskrunchykarrot

Good result without having to really get into top gear on 18:18 - Oct 27 by Catullus

Mulder booking was indeed harsh what did he do?

D James was guilty only once of not taking correct option, Yiadom played really well saved goal but then gave pen away but still was very good making level of James performance today very promising.

Nice to see Mcburnie score from James cross and i agree he needs to stay in position more but GP obviously doesnt agree with us.
As for passing out from the back i disagree pulling teams onto you allows space and we did that today excellently however when it goes south which it will now and then its hard to take so mixing it up and picking the correct times will come as we get better.
Good result without having to really get into top gear on 18:56 - Oct 27 with 1248 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good op

They were still in it at 1-0

Not the best

But we’ll done the swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Good result without having to really get into top gear on 21:13 - Oct 28 with 963 viewsCatullus

Good result without having to really get into top gear on 18:30 - Oct 27 by oldcob

Why was Mulder booked, he was on the bench?

I know oldcob, I get confused!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Good result without having to really get into top gear on 21:14 - Oct 28 with 958 viewsCatullus

Good result without having to really get into top gear on 18:43 - Oct 27 by krunchykarrot

Mulder booking was indeed harsh what did he do?

D James was guilty only once of not taking correct option, Yiadom played really well saved goal but then gave pen away but still was very good making level of James performance today very promising.

Nice to see Mcburnie score from James cross and i agree he needs to stay in position more but GP obviously doesnt agree with us.
As for passing out from the back i disagree pulling teams onto you allows space and we did that today excellently however when it goes south which it will now and then its hard to take so mixing it up and picking the correct times will come as we get better.

It was Nordfelt, my oopsy, he was time wasting but it was harsh imo.

Good result without having to really get into top gear on 23:08 - Oct 28 with 846 viewsLoyal

As I said last week after villa ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Good result without having to really get into top gear on 23:17 - Oct 28 with 835 viewsBadlands

Whooosh!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024