Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deleted threads 07:57 - Oct 28 with 4141 viewsthornabyswan

Why have the Glen Hoddle and Leicester helicopter threads been deleted.
Would it not have been better to remove the offensive posts and deal with the posters involved.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Deleted threads on 08:02 - Oct 28 with 2296 viewsCooperman

Both threads are rightly deleted. SCFC should not be linked with such views in any way or form. The perpetrator in the helicopter thread is rightly banned. If Bluey wants to say such things about Hoddle then he should do it on a message board associated with his own club; don’t tarnish ours.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 8:17]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Deleted threads on 08:03 - Oct 28 with 2286 viewsLoyal

Because Mr Angry got very angry and wanted Levein and the other fckwit to die by all accounts. Not sure about Glenn Hoddle, who is a cnt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Deleted threads on 08:07 - Oct 28 with 2259 viewsomarjack

The Leicester crash forum was deleted because it descended into chaos. There is the sick twisted post by that ignorant moron, followed by many posters calling him out on his disgusting words..the whole forum became insults. Much easier to take it all down.

Oh and Loyal, It's not relevant whether you think Hoddle is a c*nt or not. We should all wish him a speedy recovery because that's what decent humans usually do regardless of their personal views.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Deleted threads on 08:11 - Oct 28 with 2233 viewsjackrmee

Who's been banned?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Deleted threads on 08:12 - Oct 28 with 2226 viewsthornabyswan

Deleted threads on 08:03 - Oct 28 by Loyal

Because Mr Angry got very angry and wanted Levein and the other fckwit to die by all accounts. Not sure about Glenn Hoddle, who is a cnt.

Yes I saw them both last night disgusting comments on both from 2 posters.
My point is though most Swansea fans would like the opportunity to pass on there best wishes to Hoddle.
And offer condolences to all involved at Leicester.
Why not just remove them individual posts and ban the 2 involved.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 8:14]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Deleted threads on 08:34 - Oct 28 with 2136 viewsjackrmee

Deleted threads on 08:12 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

Yes I saw them both last night disgusting comments on both from 2 posters.
My point is though most Swansea fans would like the opportunity to pass on there best wishes to Hoddle.
And offer condolences to all involved at Leicester.
Why not just remove them individual posts and ban the 2 involved.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 8:14]

Posts from here are hardly going to be passed on to Hoddle though are they...

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Deleted threads on 09:14 - Oct 28 with 2011 viewsthornabyswan

Deleted threads on 08:34 - Oct 28 by jackrmee

Posts from here are hardly going to be passed on to Hoddle though are they...

No but this is a football forum and he was a top player in his day.
I think if you were to browse other teams forums there would be threads on him up and down the country

Deleted threads on 09:19 - Oct 28 with 1982 viewsCatullus

Deleted threads on 08:07 - Oct 28 by omarjack

The Leicester crash forum was deleted because it descended into chaos. There is the sick twisted post by that ignorant moron, followed by many posters calling him out on his disgusting words..the whole forum became insults. Much easier to take it all down.

Oh and Loyal, It's not relevant whether you think Hoddle is a c*nt or not. We should all wish him a speedy recovery because that's what decent humans usually do regardless of their personal views.

Or, if you can't be nice just say nothing. Some people don't have the control. Whoever was banned, if they were wishing people dead, they deserved it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Deleted threads on 09:25 - Oct 28 with 1958 viewsPhil_S

I don’t have the time to just pick the odd post

The helicopter crash one was just chaos and the Hoddle one was no better

Seems civility is beyond many as is common decency
Deleted threads on 09:30 - Oct 28 with 1928 viewswaynekerr55

Deleted threads on 08:03 - Oct 28 by Loyal

So who's been banned?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Deleted threads on 09:34 - Oct 28 with 1914 viewsthornabyswan

Deleted threads on 09:30 - Oct 28 by waynekerr55

So who's been banned?

Angry and Bluey deserved bans no idea if they have been though.

Deleted threads on 09:36 - Oct 28 with 1905 viewsomarjack

Deleted threads on 09:34 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

Angry and Bluey deserved bans no idea if they have been though.

What did Bluey say anyway?

Deleted threads on 09:43 - Oct 28 with 1875 viewsexhmrc1

bluey basically made bad comments on Hoddle and referred to comments he had previously made about disabled. He has a disabled chid so if these comments were made by Hoddle I can understand him being very raw. It is still wrong to have made the comment he did here.
Deleted threads on 09:46 - Oct 28 with 1856 viewsexiledclaseboy

Deleted threads on 09:43 - Oct 28 by exhmrc1

bluey basically made bad comments on Hoddle and referred to comments he had previously made about disabled. He has a disabled chid so if these comments were made by Hoddle I can understand him being very raw. It is still wrong to have made the comment he did here.

I didn’t see Bluey’s comment but is it really wrong to point out that Hoddle himself expressed views that some would find distasteful and some would find downright offensive now that Hoddle himself is ill? According to his own views, Hoddle is now just suffering for what he did in a previous life or something. Nothing wrong with pointing that out is there?

Poll: Tory leader

Deleted threads on 09:46 - Oct 28 with 1853 viewsjackrmee

bluey hasnt been banned, he's just posted on the new helicopter thread.

Deleted threads on 09:46 - Oct 28 with 1851 viewsJackfath

Deleted threads on 09:46 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

I didn’t see Bluey’s comment but is it really wrong to point out that Hoddle himself expressed views that some would find distasteful and some would find downright offensive now that Hoddle himself is ill? According to his own views, Hoddle is now just suffering for what he did in a previous life or something. Nothing wrong with pointing that out is there?

People need to be offended.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Deleted threads on 09:47 - Oct 28 with 1846 viewsJackfath

Thoughts and Prayers to those who are offended by offensive posts.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Deleted threads on 09:49 - Oct 28 with 1834 viewsthornabyswan

Deleted threads on 09:46 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

People need to be offended.

People need to show common decency.

Deleted threads on 09:50 - Oct 28 with 1832 viewsPhil_S

Bluey just made a comment that led to others leading the thread into disarray - had it been made by a Swansea fan that wouldn’t have happened (IMO)

Angry made a post that crossed many lines of decency
Deleted threads on 09:51 - Oct 28 with 1816 viewsexiledclaseboy

Deleted threads on 09:50 - Oct 28 by Phil_S

Bluey just made a comment that led to others leading the thread into disarray - had it been made by a Swansea fan that wouldn’t have happened (IMO)

Didn’t see what angry said. It had been moderated out of existence before I found the thread.

Poll: Tory leader

Deleted threads on 09:51 - Oct 28 with 1813 viewsJackfath

Deleted threads on 09:49 - Oct 28 by thornabyswan

People need to show common decency.

You don't need to tell me that my friend. I spend every day of my life saying "Hello", "Good morning" etc to people and am regularly met with blank zombie like faces.

Society is broken.

Deleted threads on 09:52 - Oct 28 with 1811 viewsomarjack

Maybe it's a bit hypocritical. But you know, when someone is in afflicted (unless they were monsters), The bad things about them kind of become much more irrelevant.

I wish him a speedy recovery. And when he recovers, I'll be the first one to call him the biggest c*nt that ever walked the earth lol.

Deleted threads on 09:53 - Oct 28 with 1807 viewsthornabyswan

Deleted threads on 09:51 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

You don't need to tell me that my friend. I spend every day of my life saying "Hello", "Good morning" etc to people and am regularly met with blank zombie like faces.

Society is broken.

You do come across as a very decent fellow.

Deleted threads on 09:54 - Oct 28 with 1799 viewswaynekerr55

Deleted threads on 09:47 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

Thoughts and Prayers to those who are offended by offensive posts.

Make sure you don't iron your own face now...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Deleted threads on 09:56 - Oct 28 with 1788 viewsCooperman

Deleted threads on 09:50 - Oct 28 by Phil_S

I would have pulled him up on his comment irrespective of who he supports.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024