Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 09:45 - Oct 28 with 2469 viewsTailGunner

Thought he was excellent yesterday. My man of match followed closely by Matty Grimes, and Dan James.

Enjoying every minute of the bravery we are showing on the ball.

Have to add that Nordfeldt has been a revelation since coming back in. Showing great coolness on the ball when thousands in the stands are soiling themselves.

On to the next one.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 9:58]
Kyle Naughton on 13:27 - Oct 28 with 2333 viewsCroftyjack

My motm was Grimes but Kyle and VDH very clear see too..thought celina had quietish game.
Kyle Naughton on 13:33 - Oct 28 with 2316 viewsDr_Winston

Kyle Naughton on 13:27 - Oct 28 by Croftyjack

My motm was Grimes but Kyle and VDH very clear see too..thought celina had quietish game.

Think we see the best of Celina when we're on the front foot in games. He's not the type to shine in a bit of a battle, which which much of the second half became yesterday. Had we continued to move the ball as well as we did in the first half perhaps we wouldn't have got bogged down a bit.

Naughton did indeed have a good game though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kyle Naughton on 13:53 - Oct 28 with 2276 viewsPegojack

I know Potter has tried Naughton in midfield a couple of times but it's obvious he is miles more comfortable in his natural right back position. He had a very good game yesterday, pretty solid in defence and linking well on the right wing in attack.
Kyle Naughton on 14:00 - Oct 28 with 2256 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He’s a good championship player ,not mom for me yesterday but had a decent game again

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Kyle Naughton on 16:00 - Oct 28 with 2120 viewsTailGunner

Good points all, we all see games differently, but general view of all I've spoken to since ft is he had s good game.
Hopefully he's out of the fans firing line for a while - he's an easy target.

Very good Championship player though 👍
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 16:01]
Kyle Naughton on 16:28 - Oct 28 with 2051 viewsScotia

Kyle played well.

Thank f**k we didn't replace him with Yiadom last season. What a waste of money that would have been.
Kyle Naughton on 16:34 - Oct 28 with 2033 viewsTailGunner

Kyle Naughton on 16:28 - Oct 28 by Scotia

Kyle played well.

Thank f**k we didn't replace him with Yiadom last season. What a waste of money that would have been.

Agree mate, it was him that gave away the pen wasn't it?
Awful defending from the minute DJ got the ball
Kyle Naughton on 16:36 - Oct 28 with 2029 viewsWhiterockin

"Have to add that Nordfeldt has been a revelation since coming back in. Showing great coolness on the ball when thousands in the stands are soiling themselves".

I don't see it as coolness, I see it as a disaster waiting to happen. Twice he was nearly caught out yesterday and got lucky. Add to that he does not command the area, stays when he should come for the ball and comes when he should stay. Mulder seemed far more composed when he played. But hey ho Potter picks the team and knows best.
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 16:43 - Oct 28 with 2006 viewsTailGunner

There are deficiencies for sure, but I don't see us playing out with Mulder as we do with KN.

After 15 games, I think we have 2 very decent keepers on our books and Benda has a big future too 👍
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 16:44]
Kyle Naughton on 16:57 - Oct 28 with 1974 viewskarnataka

Kyle Naughton on 13:27 - Oct 28 by Croftyjack

Grimes for me too but it's great that there are quite a few candidates and not always those who might be expected. That's a sure sign of a team playing well as a team rather than as individuals. One of our best attributes when we were climbing through the divisions and into the prem was that the whole team was greater than the sum of its parts and hopefully that's going to be true again under GP. It's been a good few days.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 16:58]
Kyle Naughton on 17:39 - Oct 28 with 1896 viewsGlyn1

The Radio Berkshire match commentators praised both Kyle Naughton and James. Then in their 5 o'clock phone-in the host said that they were beaten by "a mid-table team at best" and it was 2 hours of phone callers demanding that Clement be sacked on Monday!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Kyle Naughton on 18:44 - Oct 28 with 1825 viewsWhiterockin

Kyle Naughton on 17:39 - Oct 28 by Glyn1

The Radio Berkshire match commentators praised both Kyle Naughton and James. Then in their 5 o'clock phone-in the host said that they were beaten by "a mid-table team at best" and it was 2 hours of phone callers demanding that Clement be sacked on Monday!

They are to soft in Reading, we would have said immediately not Monday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024