Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why don't they just say they are dead? 19:35 - Oct 28 with 2052 viewsBrynCartwright

This Leicester City helicopter crash. Surely they are dead?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Why don't they just say they are dead? on 19:37 - Oct 28 with 2044 viewsoldcob

I was wondering that too.
Why don't they just say they are dead? on 19:47 - Oct 28 with 2008 viewsSirjohnalot

I’d imagine the need to identify any remains, which may be difficult to do, plus they need to find and speak to any relatives.

Not an easy process I’d imagine Bryn.
Why don't they just say they are dead? on 20:01 - Oct 28 with 1967 viewsBrynCartwright

Why don't they just say they are dead? on 19:47 - Oct 28 by Sirjohnalot

I’d imagine the need to identify any remains, which may be difficult to do, plus they need to find and speak to any relatives.

Not an easy process I’d imagine Bryn.

S'pose so.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Why don't they just say they are dead? on 21:19 - Oct 28 with 1821 viewsCatullus

After that fireball they'll need to use DNA to identify remains, they won't speculate, they'll wait til they are certain.
We all know the people on the copter are dead but officially, until formally identified they are not named.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Why don't they just say they are dead? on 22:04 - Oct 28 with 1728 viewsAndy1300

The club have now said all 5 are dead, the owner and 4 other passengers, 2 of those being his staff

Very sad indeed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-46006470
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 22:44]

Number 1 team in Wales

Why don't they just say they are dead? on 22:45 - Oct 28 with 1634 viewsAndy1300

Number 1 team in Wales

Why don't they just say they are dead? on 00:16 - Oct 29 with 1579 viewsLeonWasGod

Obvious isn’t it? Formal identification and notifying family has to come first.
Why don't they just say they are dead? on 02:06 - Oct 29 with 1541 viewsDJack

Bryn your post is tone deaf at best stupid at worst.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Why don't they just say they are dead? on 10:48 - Oct 29 with 1398 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Perhaps they want to inform the families first. They may not even know who was on it as it is a private helicopter they do no have to have a passenger list.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Why don't they just say they are dead? on 11:06 - Oct 29 with 1377 viewsLegend83

Not that one would ever want loss of life but when something like this happens to a genuinely good and generous person (amidst all the utter c*nts that seem to otherwise operate in the football world) it does make you think why him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024