Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Train strike action may affect fans going to the Bolton match (10 November) 00:17 - Oct 29 with 1711 viewsGlyn1

The matches against Rotherham next Saturday and Bolton may be affected by strike action on the Northern trains.

"We’re sorry, but strike action by RMT means that Northern will be running a significantly reduced service on Saturday 27 October, 03 November and 10 November. Your service with them might be cancelled, depart or arrive earlier or later than planned, or may be replaced with a bus service.

To find out more and to see if your station is affected please visit
https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/strike

Please make sure to check before you travel for any last-minute changes as well, here
http://www.journeycheck.com/northern/

We’re truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Best,
The Virgin Trains Team"
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 1:19]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Train strike action may affect fans going to the Bolton match (10 November) on 09:49 - Oct 29 with 1601 viewsLoyal

I read that as Virgin Trans Team.
I think it's a goer.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Train strike action may affect fans going to the Bolton match (10 November) on 11:13 - Oct 29 with 1563 viewsbuilthjack

Train strike action may affect fans going to the Bolton match (10 November) on 09:49 - Oct 29 by Loyal

I read that as Virgin Trans Team.
I think it's a goer.

I am still not sure about Branson

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024