Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs v Man City. 20:05 - Oct 29 with 1203 viewslifelong

The pitch...what a mess.
Spurs v Man City. (n/t) on 20:13 - Oct 29 with 1185 viewshydraulicjack

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Spurs v Man City. on 20:14 - Oct 29 with 1183 viewshydraulicjack

Shambles.....
Bet sky not happy with that..

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Spurs v Man City. on 20:41 - Oct 29 with 1137 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cabbage patch of the first order. Truly shocking. I bet Ragged School play on a better surface.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Spurs v Man City. on 20:51 - Oct 29 with 1096 viewsbuilthjack

Needs to be relaid before the next game. Awful.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Spurs v Man City. on 20:51 - Oct 29 with 1095 viewsCatullus

Guardiola voiced concerns about using the pitch after the NFL game. It seems to me the Wembley pitch isn't as good as the Liberty, ours is better after weeks of rugby and football.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Spurs v Man City. on 20:55 - Oct 29 with 1077 viewsstevethejack

They weren't expecting to still be there. Issue rebuilding WHL.
Spurs v Man City. on 20:57 - Oct 29 with 1065 viewsPrivate_Partz

Spurs v Man City. on 20:51 - Oct 29 by Catullus

Guardiola voiced concerns about using the pitch after the NFL game. It seems to me the Wembley pitch isn't as good as the Liberty, ours is better after weeks of rugby and football.

It looks like American Death Chess is a very different game to Egg. Masses of pitch marking and they only seem to run on geometrical patches of roughly 30% of the pitch leaving the rest unscathed.
All very odd.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024