Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recommendation for electrician Gorseinon/lLougher area 10:27 - Oct 30 with 985 viewsJackfath

Need a sparky ASAP for a few jobs that are out of my expertise! Any recommendations?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Recommendation for electrician Gorseinon/lLoughor area (n/t) on 10:28 - Oct 30 with 983 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Recommendation for electrician Gorseinon/lLougher area on 10:42 - Oct 30 with 970 viewsjedijack

What do you need doing mate?
Recommendation for electrician Gorseinon/lLougher area on 10:47 - Oct 30 with 962 viewsJackfath

It’s an old circuit. The new light pendants are obviously modern. The old circuit is a loop and I can’t swap the f...ing things over. Doing my head in.

Recommendation for electrician Gorseinon/lLougher area on 10:52 - Oct 30 with 956 viewsjedijack

Recommendation for electrician Gorseinon/lLougher area on 10:47 - Oct 30 by Jackfath

It’s an old circuit. The new light pendants are obviously modern. The old circuit is a loop and I can’t swap the f...ing things over. Doing my head in.

I'll be speaking to one from Penllegaer tonight. Might fancy it, I'll ask him and post back here tonight.
Recommendation for electrician Gorseinon/lLougher area on 10:53 - Oct 30 with 952 viewsJackfath

Recommendation for electrician Gorseinon/lLougher area on 10:52 - Oct 30 by jedijack

I'll be speaking to one from Penllegaer tonight. Might fancy it, I'll ask him and post back here tonight.

Thank you!

Recommendation for electrician Gorseinon/lLougher area on 13:46 - Oct 30 with 893 viewsAustinIsOurHero

I use a guy called David Coslett - DRC Electronics, based in Kidwelly, not too far away. I can get his number of you like?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Recommendation for electrician Gorseinon/lLougher area on 11:24 - Nov 1 with 727 viewsJackfath

After getting some quotes all way over £100. I decided to sort it myself. All done now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024