Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? 10:57 - Oct 30 with 3627 viewsjackportis

Pimple and drat it all.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 19:23 - Oct 30 with 891 viewssquarebear

Putsy.
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 19:32 - Oct 30 with 882 viewsCountyJim

Who's coats that jacket
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 19:39 - Oct 30 with 877 viewsdizietsma

You cheeky Arab
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 19:50 - Oct 30 with 866 viewsexiledclaseboy

“Those chaps Lohengrin and Wingstandwood. They’re modern, forward thinking chaps aren’t they?”

Poll: Tory leader

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 20:02 - Oct 30 with 854 viewsdickythorpe

I'm off to Baron's, my sacks are full.
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 20:11 - Oct 30 with 839 viewstheloneranger

How's it going Fvckface

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 20:11 - Oct 30 with 839 viewsjackportis

I wants you out. (As in asking for a fight)

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 20:15 - Oct 30 with 831 viewsJackfath

...and now on BBC 1, it's Jim'll Fix It...

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 20:15 - Oct 30 with 831 viewstheloneranger

"Do you like wine gums" ...??

"Then wine(d) your gums around this"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 20:21 - Oct 30 with 824 viewsjackportis

The phrase oi sh"t head.

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 20:22 - Oct 30 with 823 viewsswan65split

I"ll clout you in a minute.
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 20:30 - Oct 30 with 813 viewsdickythorpe

I'm off to Quids Inn
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 20:40 - Oct 30 with 800 viewsbryanwadesquiff

"She's Stonking"
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 20:42 - Oct 30 with 798 viewsbryanwadesquiff

"Put it out for the Ash Man"
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 20:43 - Oct 30 with 796 viewsbryanwadesquiff

"Seven Quid for a Shuffle"
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 21:04 - Oct 30 with 783 viewsCatullus

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 15:32 - Oct 30 by BrynCartwright

What a traditionalist you are Loh. I'm proud you are retaining standards. Only seen in classic black and white films and period dramas these days sadly ( apart from you of course!)

Watching Only fools earlier, Rodney was in a band and Del says "they're all 'Stoke on Trent' that lot, gotta watch your 'deaf and dumb' around them"

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024