Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? 10:57 - Oct 30 with 3601 viewsjackportis

Pimple and drat it all.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 10:58 - Oct 30 with 2714 viewsHighjack

“Our owners have the best interests of the club at heart”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 11:13 - Oct 30 with 2691 viewsjackrmee

You fuking fanny

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 12:05 - Oct 30 with 2668 viewsBrynCartwright

"How do you do?" when greeting someone.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 12:52 - Oct 30 with 2642 viewsJohnw102

That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

OR

Thank you!!!!!!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 12:54 - Oct 30 with 2637 viewsHighjack

“I respect your opinion and although I disagree with it I’m not going to have a tantrum and call you names”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 13:04 - Oct 30 with 2621 viewsThrasher6

"I've got a good feeling about this Bob Bradley fella...."

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 13:07 - Oct 30 with 2614 viewsLeonWasGod

You're a joey

(and it's a good thing we don't hear it anymore before anyone says anything!)
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 13:10 - Oct 30 with 2612 viewsdickythorpe

By hook or by crook

And

Boner
Login to get fewer ads

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 13:15 - Oct 30 with 2607 viewsThrasher6

On that bombshell

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 13:33 - Oct 30 with 2583 viewsHighjack

Noofter

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 14:51 - Oct 30 with 2539 viewsCatullus

You don't get many of those to the pound

Old enough to bleed.....

The only thing wrong with those legs.....

That tells you what my father and his friends were like and explains me and my mates!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 15:00 - Oct 30 with 2526 viewsLohengrin

It’s a free country.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 15:01 - Oct 30 with 2523 viewsCountyJim

What a palaver!
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 15:03 - Oct 30 with 2520 viewsLohengrin

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 12:05 - Oct 30 by BrynCartwright

"How do you do?" when greeting someone.

I do that all the time when shaking hands with a new acquaintance, Bryn.

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 15:32 - Oct 30 with 2499 viewsBrynCartwright

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 15:03 - Oct 30 by Lohengrin

I do that all the time when shaking hands with a new acquaintance, Bryn.

What a traditionalist you are Loh. I'm proud you are retaining standards. Only seen in classic black and white films and period dramas these days sadly ( apart from you of course!)

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 15:37 - Oct 30 with 2493 viewslonglostjack

There’s not so queer as folk

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 15:40 - Oct 30 with 2488 viewsjackportis

“I’m going to knock you out”

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 15:56 - Oct 30 with 2474 viewsjackal

" Cardiff played well!".
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 15:57 - Oct 30 with 2473 viewsLohengrin

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 15:32 - Oct 30 by BrynCartwright

What a traditionalist you are Loh. I'm proud you are retaining standards. Only seen in classic black and white films and period dramas these days sadly ( apart from you of course!)

Oh! I don’t know about that? I’m sure I can’t be the only one on here who does it instinctively?

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 16:09 - Oct 30 with 2464 viewsbuilthjack

She has a face like a smacked ar$e

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 16:39 - Oct 30 with 2446 viewsCountyJim

Jim fixed it for me
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 16:55 - Oct 30 with 2430 viewsNogginthenog

Sentences not beginning with the word "So"

May I have ? instead it's "Can I Get?" yes of course go and fecking get it then.
Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 17:14 - Oct 30 with 2416 views1983

Not living in Swansea anymore the saying I haven't heard for a long time and don't miss is

"Where you off to then ?"

Translates to

"Hi haven't seen you for a while what have you been up to ?"

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 18:16 - Oct 30 with 2383 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"In Huw we trust"

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Words or sayings we don't use or haven't heard in a long time? on 18:32 - Oct 30 with 2371 viewsZaxx

Anything Allan Smethurst said
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024