Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Equality nonsense.... 16:14 - Oct 30 with 3096 viewsLohengrin

I found myself struggling to hold down a rising tide of bile earlier listening to Westminster’s house clown Gavin Williamson outlining plans to deploy women on the infantry frontline. Now I can’t speak for anybody other than myself but I find the prospect of doing violence to a woman repugnant, quite impossible to envisage having to kill one. The possibility is utterly repulsive.

Soldiering is an honourable profession. Perhaps that’s why it is in the politicians sights? They seem intent on dragging everything and everybody down to the same level of moral squalor they inhabit.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

This Equality nonsense.... on 23:22 - Oct 30 with 746 viewsLohengrin

This Equality nonsense.... on 22:51 - Oct 30 by londonlisa2001

I used American examples because they have had women on the front line for some time (as I said).

The numbers of those killed are both US / UK.

The nonsense is because you’re being a hypocrite. When you post about ISIS women and ‘leaving them out there’ you mean you’d be happy to see them die. As they are our ‘enemy’ in the battle. So saying you couldn’t face killing a woman is ridiculous, unless you’re saying you couldn’t but are happy to see others do it for you.

Our new generation of weaponary often doesn’t even allow for the use of a bayonet - they can’t physically be attached to many weapons used now.

And given that all the evidence from other countries, including the US shows that many women operate successfully on the front line, describing your objection as that of a realist is simply unfounded. If you think that the decision is being made as a social experiment, you’re very wrong.

I posted on here several months back that they’d been carrying out extensive testing with the SAS to see if a change should be made and that there were areas where women were performing far better on average than their male colleagues and areas where it was the other way round. It was pooh poohed as I recall.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 22:52]

I don’t want the Moslem terrorists allowed anywhere near these shores ever again, of course I don’t, I can’t imagine anybody in their right mind would either. I can’t say as I’ve given any thought as to where they go, to be honest. I’d be quite happy to see them stay exactly where they are until their time comes in old age and St Peter gets to tell them in person how big a bollock they’ve dropped.

Anyway, I didn’t have the East in mind when I was listening to Williamson in the car. For whatever reason I just envisaged Europeans fighting each other and women being killed in combat as a result. The boy I was giving a lift was pulling the same disgusted face as well, so it wasn’t just me getting that gut reaction.

*Which weapon are you talking about? If it’s the upgrade to the SA80 then it still allows for muzzle attachment of a bayonet. I’m curious as to your interest, Lisa. Do any of the firms you are associated with deal in armaments?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 23:38]

This Equality nonsense.... on 00:08 - Oct 31 with 701 viewslondonlisa2001

This Equality nonsense.... on 23:22 - Oct 30 by Lohengrin

I don’t want the Moslem terrorists allowed anywhere near these shores ever again, of course I don’t, I can’t imagine anybody in their right mind would either. I can’t say as I’ve given any thought as to where they go, to be honest. I’d be quite happy to see them stay exactly where they are until their time comes in old age and St Peter gets to tell them in person how big a bollock they’ve dropped.

Anyway, I didn’t have the East in mind when I was listening to Williamson in the car. For whatever reason I just envisaged Europeans fighting each other and women being killed in combat as a result. The boy I was giving a lift was pulling the same disgusted face as well, so it wasn’t just me getting that gut reaction.

*Which weapon are you talking about? If it’s the upgrade to the SA80 then it still allows for muzzle attachment of a bayonet. I’m curious as to your interest, Lisa. Do any of the firms you are associated with deal in armaments?

No.

I’ll send you a pm.
This Equality nonsense.... on 03:20 - Oct 31 with 677 viewsMo_Wives

This Equality nonsense.... on 23:22 - Oct 30 by Lohengrin

"Do any of the firms you are associated with deal in armaments?"

Does employing a battleaxe count?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This Equality nonsense.... on 03:41 - Oct 31 with 676 viewsMo_Wives

This Equality nonsense.... on 21:45 - Oct 30 by londonlisa2001

About 160 women have been killed in the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts. About 850 combat wounded and 9000 combat medals awarded to women.

The women killed in action include:

- Sgt. Simone Robinson, 21, IED attack in Kabul on Feb. 28, single mother of two year-old daughter, Mar. 1, 2009.
- Navy Lt. Florence B. Choe, 35, killed by Afghan soldier while running at Camp Shaheen, Mazar-e-Sharif, 3 year-old daughter, March 27, 2009.
- Sgt. Eduviges G. Wolf, 24, RPG attack on vehicle, wife and mother of two girls, ages 3 and 1, October 22, 2009.
- Pfc. Barbara Vieyra, 22, IED, RPG attack near Kunar province, Mother of a little girl, Evelyn, Sept. 18, 2010.
- AF Capt. Victoria Pinckney, 27, mother of 7 month-old son, crash of KC-135 tanker refueling plane in mountains of Kyrgyzstan, May 3, 2013.
- Spc. Caryn E. Nouv, 29, mother of two young children, IED attack, Ghazni Province, Afghanistan, July 27, 2013.
- Pfc. Lori Ann Piestewa, 23, captured, died in captivity, Mar. 23, 2003, two children, 4 and 3.
- Spc. Jessica L. Cawvey, 21, vehicle hit by mortar, single mother of 6 year-old, Oct. 6, 2004.
- Navy Petty Officer 2nd Class Jaime S. Jaenke, 29, Humvee struck by IED, Iraq, mother of 9 year old girl June 5, 2006.
- Spec. Michelle R. Ring, 24, mother of two young boys, mortar fire attack in Baghdad, July 5, 2007.

They gave their lives while you were probably posting bollox on here about about a woman’s maternal instinct.

Wars aren’t fought the way the used to be. The people posting on here about not wanting to kill women in a war are talking utter nonsense. When the Americans launched their ‘shock and awe’ attack, the bombs didn’t differentiate between men and women. Nor adults and children for that matter. When we utilise drones to kill female ISIS operatives, I don’t remember seeing horror expressed about killing a female on what passes these days as the front line.

The Americans have had women on the front line for quite some time. We have had women being used by our special forces for some time as well.

Women won’t be able to carry the same amount of kit as men, but there are situations where testing that’s been carried out shows they perform better than men on average as well.

Horses for courses. It won’t be for everyone, but the ones that want to do it, and are able to do it, shouldn’t be disrespected by men posting from the safety of their sofas.

"shouldn’t be disrespected by men posting from the safety of their sofas."

Kind of made me think of the generations of men who have fought to keep our streets safe so that feminists can take to them in protest against men being awful.

But as a misogynist I am all for this. Get them out there I say...in fact, draft them.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This Equality nonsense.... on 09:40 - Oct 31 with 608 viewsMo_Wives

This Equality nonsense.... on 18:42 - Oct 30 by Lohengrin

You are going to have to explain how you arrived at that conclusion?

misogyny
/mɪˈsɒdʒ(ə)ni/
noun
noun: misogyny
Not liking the thought of doing violence or even killing a woman
"It was his misogyny that kept him from beating his wife"

Checkmate, sexist.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This Equality nonsense.... on 10:37 - Oct 31 with 589 viewsLohengrin

This Equality nonsense.... on 09:40 - Oct 31 by Mo_Wives

misogyny
/mɪˈsɒdʒ(ə)ni/
noun
noun: misogyny
Not liking the thought of doing violence or even killing a woman
"It was his misogyny that kept him from beating his wife"

Checkmate, sexist.

I know, mate.

I’ve tried as a mental experiment to put myself in the shoes of a leftie, to see things as they do, to come at things from their fractious position and failed miserably every time. There must be a knack to it, a bit like reversing with a trailer?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 10:41]

This Equality nonsense.... on 11:07 - Oct 31 with 565 viewsHighjack

This Equality nonsense.... on 10:37 - Oct 31 by Lohengrin

I know, mate.

I’ve tried as a mental experiment to put myself in the shoes of a leftie, to see things as they do, to come at things from their fractious position and failed miserably every time. There must be a knack to it, a bit like reversing with a trailer?

I think there’s an initiation ritual where they are programmed through hypnosis to automatically reject logic and rational thought.

“When I click my fingers you will awake and call me a stunning and brave woman despite my enormous swinging testicles and bushy beard and anyone who disagrees you will call a racist. One two three, you’re back in the room”

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This Equality nonsense.... on 11:15 - Oct 31 with 561 viewslondonlisa2001

This Equality nonsense.... on 03:41 - Oct 31 by Mo_Wives

"shouldn’t be disrespected by men posting from the safety of their sofas."

Kind of made me think of the generations of men who have fought to keep our streets safe so that feminists can take to them in protest against men being awful.

But as a misogynist I am all for this. Get them out there I say...in fact, draft them.

It’s an interesting thought that men fight to keep our streets safe for women.

Who are men keeping us safe from?

Oh. That’s where that thought looks really stupid isn’t it. Good job you just thought of that rather than agreed with it. Otherwise you’d look a bit dull.
Login to get fewer ads

This Equality nonsense.... on 11:56 - Oct 31 with 532 viewsMo_Wives

This Equality nonsense.... on 11:15 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

It’s an interesting thought that men fight to keep our streets safe for women.

Who are men keeping us safe from?

Oh. That’s where that thought looks really stupid isn’t it. Good job you just thought of that rather than agreed with it. Otherwise you’d look a bit dull.

They're fighting to keep us safe from foreign armies of men who haven't had their masculinity beaten out of them in the classroom by angry, bullying feminists.

Anyway, what do you think of my idea to draft women onto the front lines? They're massively underrepresented. We're in danger of giving the enemy a weapon that even the threat of it's use will see us surrender. They may be able to weaponize 'Isms'...we may get accused of sexism. We need to address this.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This Equality nonsense.... on 11:58 - Oct 31 with 530 viewsMo_Wives

This Equality nonsense.... on 11:07 - Oct 31 by Highjack

I think there’s an initiation ritual where they are programmed through hypnosis to automatically reject logic and rational thought.

“When I click my fingers you will awake and call me a stunning and brave woman despite my enormous swinging testicles and bushy beard and anyone who disagrees you will call a racist. One two three, you’re back in the room”

"I think there’s an initiation ritual where they are programmed through hypnosis to automatically reject logic and rational thought."

Yeah, it's called gender studies

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This Equality nonsense.... on 12:22 - Oct 31 with 515 viewslondonlisa2001

This Equality nonsense.... on 11:56 - Oct 31 by Mo_Wives

They're fighting to keep us safe from foreign armies of men who haven't had their masculinity beaten out of them in the classroom by angry, bullying feminists.

Anyway, what do you think of my idea to draft women onto the front lines? They're massively underrepresented. We're in danger of giving the enemy a weapon that even the threat of it's use will see us surrender. They may be able to weaponize 'Isms'...we may get accused of sexism. We need to address this.

Yeah, you really hadn’t thought it through had you. Stop digging. You’re making it worse.

Actually, since you’re here, how did your theory about the US bomber probably being a leftist libtard making the ‘right’ look bad go ? I know you were critical of my suggestion that it was probably a right wing loon.
This Equality nonsense.... on 13:03 - Oct 31 with 477 viewsMo_Wives

This Equality nonsense.... on 10:37 - Oct 31 by Lohengrin

I know, mate.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This Equality nonsense.... on 14:15 - Oct 31 with 450 viewsMo_Wives

This Equality nonsense.... on 12:22 - Oct 31 by londonlisa2001

Yeah, you really hadn’t thought it through had you. Stop digging. You’re making it worse.

Actually, since you’re here, how did your theory about the US bomber probably being a leftist libtard making the ‘right’ look bad go ? I know you were critical of my suggestion that it was probably a right wing loon.

LOL. Calm down, Lis, or you'll get an erection. You didn't have some kind of 'gotcha moment' there.

My point was that when feminist are calling men horrible they're forgetting that it's often other men keeping them safe. I didn't forget that men are also dangerous. Did you think I did?

Feminist: "Men are awful they rape and commit violence"
Me: "Yeah, they also run into fires and risk their lives to protect you from people who would hurt you"
Feminist: "Who are they protecting us from then?"
Me: "Exactly. men are different. Women are different. Both are capable of violence and of being heroes. Complaining constantly about men being shit is missing this point"

Btw, Lisa, considering our history, if you ever think I'm digging you should ask yourself if it's a hole for you to fall into.

As for the bomber yes he's a right wing loon. I think he was also making bomb threats back in 2002 when he was a left wing loon...if I'm not mistaken. You said he was a member of the alt-right which I don't think he was but even if he is why does that make me wrong?
I asked how you knew at that point he was alt-right. Nothing had been said. He could have been right wing, a lefty doing a false flag or a Bernie Sanders supporter. Why do you think it's me in the wrong for not jumping to conclusions? Do you thinks it's correct to assign blame before the facts are in?

And now, what about this idea to draft the wammen onto the front lines for the sake of diversity?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

This Equality nonsense.... on 16:00 - Oct 31 with 423 viewsCatullus

This Equality nonsense.... on 22:59 - Oct 30 by londonlisa2001

I wouldn’t want to do it either, but those that do, providing they are able to perform as they are needed to perform should be allowed to do so and thanked for their service.

I suspect that many young people see the army (or any of the armed forces) as either offering them options that their lives wouldn’t otherwise allow or as something they want to do out of a sense of familial or other duty. Neither of those motivators is uniquely male.

Very true, I left school and applied to join the Royal Artillery, strsight up for 12 years, two stripes and the opportunity to shoot (almost) the biggest penis extensions going. Health got in the way, I developed severe asthma abd couldn't even walk a hundred yards without needing my inhaler.
Anyone and everyone wishing to sign up has reasons of their own, to some it's about a career to others it's the prospect of carrying a gun and the chance to kill legally.

If women want to do it and are capable then let them but if problems start to arise between genders then we can think again.

Personally, though I was dead keen I wouldn't want my son to join up now. The way our politicians treats our armed forces, current and ex, I'd rather he ended up flipping burgers. Seeing any veteran suffering PTSD who's left homeless and with little government support is shocking.
Why does anybody want to join up these days?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024