Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clubs Streaming away matches 17:14 - Oct 30 with 2993 viewsPrivate_Partz

Has anyone heard of local Clubs streaming away matches via the system that allows those outside the UK to view?
Possibly arranged with the club itself.
Don't name any clubs if replying. PM if you wish.
Its just I have heard a rumour. Sorry if this is old hat and Ferdies are involved.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clubs Streaming away matches on 17:32 - Oct 30 with 2971 viewsswans11

no way arranged with the club as obviously games can not be shown live between 3 and 5 on saturdays
Clubs Streaming away matches on 17:36 - Oct 30 with 2967 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clubs Streaming away matches on 17:32 - Oct 30 by swans11

no way arranged with the club as obviously games can not be shown live between 3 and 5 on saturdays

I was as surprised as anyone when I heard this.
Is it even technically possible to pick these streams up in the UK?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clubs Streaming away matches on 17:47 - Oct 30 with 2949 viewsswans11

well yes it would be possible for example our home games are shown on the big screens and the screens on concourse so it can be done and all really need is a internet connection and access to the streams but normally in UK it's blocked without a vpn
Clubs Streaming away matches on 17:53 - Oct 30 with 2937 viewsGaryjack

Clubs Streaming away matches on 17:36 - Oct 30 by Private_Partz

I watched the Bristol City game on vipbox via a live stream from 'Swans live tv', and the Villa away game via AVTV on my IPTV box.
Clubs Streaming away matches on 17:53 - Oct 30 with 2938 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clubs Streaming away matches on 17:47 - Oct 30 by swans11

well yes it would be possible for example our home games are shown on the big screens and the screens on concourse so it can be done and all really need is a internet connection and access to the streams but normally in UK it's blocked without a vpn

Cheers. I may have some more on this Saturday evening.
its a bit of a dilemma for me as I want fellow posters to have the opportunity (if one exists) but don't want to drop anyone in the sh!t.

Edit: Just read a poster on another thread saying the Rotherham game is being shown live in Germany so that my have a bearing on this.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 18:14]

Clubs Streaming away matches on 18:29 - Oct 30 with 2889 viewsruhrjack

Rotherham game being broadcast on DAZN.Its an offcial internet stream and costs 9,99Euro a month.Only available in Germany.
Clubs Streaming away matches on 18:59 - Oct 30 with 2853 viewsbuilthjack

Clubs Streaming away matches on 17:53 - Oct 30 by Garyjack

I watched the Bristol City game on vipbox via a live stream from 'Swans live tv', and the Villa away game via AVTV on my IPTV box.

I watched the Wigan , Sheffield Utd, and Millwall games on vipbox on my iPad. It takes a bit of finding but play about and you get it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Clubs Streaming away matches on 19:24 - Oct 30 with 2821 viewsGaryjack

Clubs Streaming away matches on 18:29 - Oct 30 by ruhrjack

Rotherham game being broadcast on DAZN.Its an offcial internet stream and costs 9,99Euro a month.Only available in Germany.

It's available in my house for 0.00 Euros mate.
Login to get fewer ads

Clubs Streaming away matches on 17:55 - Nov 3 with 2475 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clubs Streaming away matches on 17:36 - Oct 30 by Private_Partz

It was shown at the club albeit with no sound. The whole set up did not have a moonshiners feel about it. All very relaxed.
Keep putting out feelers for away matches folks . It could be happening in a club near you.

Clubs Streaming away matches on 18:56 - Nov 3 with 2404 viewsmajorraglan

Was told it as on vipbox with English language commentary.
Clubs Streaming away matches on 19:34 - Nov 3 with 2385 viewsbuilthjack

Clubs Streaming away matches on 18:56 - Nov 3 by majorraglan

Was told it as on vipbox with English language commentary.

I watched the whole game on vipbox.English commentary, no problems whatsoever.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Clubs Streaming away matches on 19:56 - Nov 3 with 2367 viewsDJack

Clubs Streaming away matches on 19:34 - Nov 3 by builthjack

I watched the whole game on vipbox.English commentary, no problems whatsoever.

Yep , found the Vipbox stream at the start of the second half and it was an HD feed.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Clubs Streaming away matches on 20:53 - Nov 3 with 2337 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clubs Streaming away matches on 19:56 - Nov 3 by DJack

Yep , found the Vipbox stream at the start of the second half and it was an HD feed.

Cool. There still seems some streams that can be picked up for certain matches.
The point I was making is that no clubs or pubs have been showing our 3pm ko matches live this season. It looks like this could be changing.

Clubs Streaming away matches on 23:04 - Nov 3 with 2272 viewslegoman

Clubs Streaming away matches on 20:53 - Nov 3 by Private_Partz

The point I was making is that no clubs or pubs have been showing our 3pm ko matches live this season. It looks like this could be changing.

Clubs/pubs may be showing games via streams but it is illegal. Sky/BT can and do send people into these places to monitor the goings on so don't get your hopes up. VPN is the way forward......

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Clubs Streaming away matches on 00:33 - Nov 4 with 2251 viewstheloneranger

Clubs Streaming away matches on 20:53 - Nov 3 by Private_Partz

It was easier to pick up today because it was being shown on ESPN+ in the US/Canada

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clubs Streaming away matches on 03:31 - Nov 4 with 2230 viewsangryjack

Clubs Streaming away matches on 00:33 - Nov 4 by theloneranger

It was easier to pick up today because it was being shown on ESPN+ in the US/Canada

Watched it at my local club as I have all away games
Clubs Streaming away matches on 15:59 - Nov 4 with 2106 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clubs Streaming away matches on 03:31 - Nov 4 by angryjack

Watched it at my local club as I have all away games

You are the first one to have said that AJ. All the rest have been talking about viewing at home.
I wonder if we were in the same club. I doubt it as I was one of the youngest at 65 lol.
There is something nice about being in a large group watching the game with pint in hand.
Out of interest were you watching Swans TV or some other stream? I was watching the former with that nice young lady and Cameron Toshack in the chair.

Clubs Streaming away matches on 19:04 - Nov 4 with 2024 viewsLoyal

Let's be perfectly clear here, the swans app is easily accessed on matchdays with a VPN so you can watch the game when subscribing either per game or month.
Not hard to cast the swans App on to a TV screen via a tablet or similar to firestick. Done.
If I can do it anyone can although I spend most of my working time in Germany.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clubs Streaming away matches on 20:05 - Nov 4 with 1997 viewsangryjack

Clubs Streaming away matches on 15:59 - Nov 4 by Private_Partz

You are the first one to have said that AJ. All the rest have been talking about viewing at home.
I wonder if we were in the same club. I doubt it as I was one of the youngest at 65 lol.
There is something nice about being in a large group watching the game with pint in hand.
Out of interest were you watching Swans TV or some other stream? I was watching the former with that nice young lady and Cameron Toshack in the chair.

Some other stream but cracking picture and sound watched every away game there but they have had all home games as well without a proplem
Clubs Streaming away matches on 08:53 - Nov 5 with 1927 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clubs Streaming away matches on 20:05 - Nov 4 by angryjack

Some other stream but cracking picture and sound watched every away game there but they have had all home games as well without a proplem

Interesting. It is out there if you look for it. I wonder if this Swans TV thing has legs and other venues may be showing it.
I think that is enough from me on the subject. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or spoil it for others.
From what I have gathered on here is there are at least three venues showing matches.

Clubs Streaming away matches on 09:31 - Nov 5 with 1903 viewsLoyal

Thing is as well Swans TV unlike SKY won't have the legal ability.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024