Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 21:56 - Oct 30 with 37957 viewsjackharris

The Rotherham United Disabled Supporters Assocation
have provided Swansea fans with a helpful map...

[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 14:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Nov 1 with 3504 viewsunion_jack

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:40 - Nov 1 by airedale

Ha ha. Seriously though, somebody told me, or I read it, that it takes about a year to recover from the injury Wilf has, which means he’s due back in Feb 2019?

Achilles isn't it.

I strained mine 3-4 months ago and only now is the pain diminishing. It's a bugger!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Nov 1 with 3496 viewsSTID2017

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Nov 1 by jasper_T

6-9 months is the usual timeframe, dependant on all sorts of factors.

If age is a factor, then depending on some estimates of Wilf's age, God help him !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:09 - Nov 1 with 3406 viewsFieryJack

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 11:57 - Oct 31 by Fireboy2

Going to the game on the train via sheffield,meeting a few northen jacks for dinner and a few pints

Just hope there are trains running from sheffield to rotherham

I'm not taking any chances with the trains between Sheffield and Rotherham.

After the game - from what I've heard - the chances of getting a train back to Sheffield are pretty bad.

There's a train at 4.43pm (would mean leaving 15 mins before the end of the game), the next is at 5.43pm and then a ridiculous wait until 7.43pm.

And there's no guarantee that any of these will turn up on time.

I'm going to take my chances with the X78 bus, which runs pretty regularly between Sheffield and Rotherham.

Unbelievably, a new tram service started between the two places some time in the last week or so, but is now out of action for some reason.

The whole thing is an effing nightmare - I only live over the bloody border in West Yorkshire, but because of these strikes it's going to be something in the order of a 5 to 6 hour round trip.

Might just bin my match ticket and stay at home
The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Nov 1 with 3383 viewshobo

Looks like there's plenty of buses and trams between Sheffield and Rotherham. Nothing to worry about
The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:57 - Nov 1 with 3351 viewsTNT

Saw us win 0-1 there in '85, draw 1-1 in '96, 1-1 in '98, lose 1-0 in '99 and draw 1-1 in '00.
So, pretty good record thus far. Let's hope it continues on Saturday.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 20:48 - Nov 1 with 3306 viewsLoyal

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:36 - Nov 1 by hobo

Looks like there's plenty of buses and trams between Sheffield and Rotherham. Nothing to worry about

Horse and carts as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Nov 1 with 3287 viewsFireboy2

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:09 - Nov 1 by FieryJack

I'm not taking any chances with the trains between Sheffield and Rotherham.

After the game - from what I've heard - the chances of getting a train back to Sheffield are pretty bad.

There's a train at 4.43pm (would mean leaving 15 mins before the end of the game), the next is at 5.43pm and then a ridiculous wait until 7.43pm.

And there's no guarantee that any of these will turn up on time.

I'm going to take my chances with the X78 bus, which runs pretty regularly between Sheffield and Rotherham.

Unbelievably, a new tram service started between the two places some time in the last week or so, but is now out of action for some reason.

The whole thing is an effing nightmare - I only live over the bloody border in West Yorkshire, but because of these strikes it's going to be something in the order of a 5 to 6 hour round trip.

Might just bin my match ticket and stay at home

Thanks what im going to do FJ
The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:14 - Nov 1 with 3270 viewsgiantstoneater

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 11:09 - Oct 31 by Al_Bundy

Anybody else attended the playoff match at Millmoor in the late 80's?

Me!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Nov 1 with 3262 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Nov 1 by Fireboy2

Thanks what im going to do FJ

Don't forget your bus pass

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:20 - Nov 1 with 3198 viewsFireboy2

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Nov 1 by builthjack

Don't forget your bus pass

Fack off Ken you are older than me ya cvnt
The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:26 - Nov 1 with 3185 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:20 - Nov 1 by Fireboy2

Fack off Ken you are older than me ya cvnt

👍

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 22:35 - Nov 1 with 3171 viewsThrasher6

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:57 - Nov 1 by TNT

Saw us win 0-1 there in '85, draw 1-1 in '96, 1-1 in '98, lose 1-0 in '99 and draw 1-1 in '00.
So, pretty good record thus far. Let's hope it continues on Saturday.

I like the vibe....all in on this one....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 00:03 - Nov 2 with 3118 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 11:09 - Oct 31 by Al_Bundy

Anybody else attended the playoff match at Millmoor in the late 80's?

Yes remember it well. Really nice spring evening and we drew 1-1

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 08:24 - Nov 2 with 3006 viewsItchySphincter

Rotherham is a nice little ground to go to these days, nothing like the old Millmoor which would make Beirut look like paradise.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 09:03 - Nov 2 with 2983 viewsChief

If you are planning on knocking it on the head because of the strikes, check what companies you are travelling on. We're on the transport for wales as far as Stockport then transpennine onto Sheffield, so no northern trains needed. Tram or bus should be easy from Sheffield.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 11:57 - Nov 2 with 2860 views3swan

14:55 | There will be a minute’s silence as players, staff and supporters pay tribute to the fallen servicemen and women who gave their lives and to those who tragically lost their lives in last weekend’s helicopter accident in Leicester.

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/2018/november/read--matchday-running-order-v-s

Also

Pay on the day

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/pay-day-rotherham
**PAY ON THE DAY** The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:37 - Nov 2 with 2511 viewsSirjohnalot

It’s only an hour’s drive for me, so will jump in the car I think. Assume the ground is near the town centre if it’s close to the station, so there should be plenty of parking
**PAY ON THE DAY** The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:59 - Nov 2 with 2414 viewsjack2jack

Win for us.
Keep the faith
STID💪
**PAY ON THE DAY** The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:37 - Nov 2 with 2391 viewsLoyal

Decent info here 👍

https://www.themillers.co.uk/fans/away-fans/

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

**PAY ON THE DAY** The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:25 - Nov 3 with 2299 viewsSirjohnalot

**PAY ON THE DAY** The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:37 - Nov 2 by Loyal

Decent info here 👍

https://www.themillers.co.uk/fans/away-fans/

Thank you. Perfect
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:34 - Nov 3 with 2142 viewsinspector

think this will be a lot tougher than what people think. they’ve got a decent record at home and will be very direct and just bully us.

be happy with a point.
The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 11:34 - Nov 3 with 2075 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 08:24 - Nov 2 by ItchySphincter

Rotherham is a nice little ground to go to these days, nothing like the old Millmoor which would make Beirut look like paradise.

Nothing wrong will Millmoor or similar grounds of that era. Full of character and better than a lot of sterile bowls.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:51 - Nov 3 with 2048 viewsJack_Meoff

Anyone know if this will be streamed? Not exactly one of the weekend's glamour ties...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 11:57 - Nov 3 with 2032 viewslonglostjack

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 10:34 - Nov 3 by inspector

think this will be a lot tougher than what people think. they’ve got a decent record at home and will be very direct and just bully us.

be happy with a point.

I agree. Have it down as a 1-1.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:09 - Nov 3 with 2013 viewsdameedna

The Official Rotherham United Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 08:24 - Nov 2 by ItchySphincter

Beirut is a stunningly beautiful and vibrant city especiallty on weekends. It did get bombed but that was a long time ago. I prefer South Yorkshire to Lebananon but Beurut is idyllic in comparison to Rotherham.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024