Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 21:56 - Oct 30 with 38435 viewsjackharris

The Rotherham United Disabled Supporters Assocation
have provided Swansea fans with a helpful map...

[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 14:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Nov 3 with 2617 viewsmonmouth

Sickening. We could actually lose this now. Ridiculous.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Nov 3 with 2583 viewsSmellyplumz

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Nov 3 by Elward

There is no doubt something happening somewhere as i refuse to believe potter believes Nordfelt is better then Mulder

Exactly

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Nov 3 with 2531 viewstrinityann

Before their goal, I thought we looked too clever on the ball with the swagger that we looked like we were 3/4 nil up.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Nov 3 with 2501 viewskarnataka

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:44 - Nov 3 by Badlands

Between Nordfeldt and the ref I've had gutsful.
We should winning this by 4 or 5.

We've had 74% possession which is sort of figures Man City have but when they have something like that, they usually have 4 or 5 goals to go with it.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Nov 3 with 2481 viewsexiledclaseboy

Another Rotherham penalty.

Poll: Tory leader

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Nov 3 with 2449 viewsOldjack

Dear me ,what a bloody disaster

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Nov 3 with 2440 viewsexiledclaseboy

2-1. Ridiculous that we’re losing this game.

Poll: Tory leader

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Nov 3 with 2360 viewsSmellyplumz

Direct questions need to be asked of potter about the goalkeeping situation.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Nov 3 with 2337 viewsBadlands

Bent ref.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Nov 3 with 2313 viewsJack123

the ref is kunt, rotherham mot useless hoofing clogging kunts iv'e had the misfortune to watch. I forgot cheats as well..
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 16:50]

libera nos a malo

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Nov 3 with 2313 viewsGroo

We've needed to freshen things up with changes 20 minutes ago.

2nd Penalty, over now

Groo does what Groo does best

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Nov 3 with 2283 viewswestwalesed

What an absolute fecking joke.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Nov 3 with 2276 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cheating Ref, just been waiting to give them the win, it was the only way that they would have got it.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Nov 3 with 2272 viewskarnataka

Unbelievable
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 with 2099 viewsPozuelosSideys

..and this is why you need a solid keeper. As soon as you have a flapper, the nerves run through the whole team and they start making mistakes and get nervous

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 with 2098 viewsBrynmill_Jack

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Nov 3 by trinityann

Before their goal, I thought we looked too clever on the ball with the swagger that we looked like we were 3/4 nil up.

This is going to be a very hard lesson. We simply HAVE to put teams like this to bed.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 with 2098 viewswestwalesed

How the feck was that a penalty, the ball came at him at 100 miles an hour!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 with 2086 viewsBadlands

After having the shit kicked out of us we've get 3 yellow cards.
Joke.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 with 2063 viewsLeonWasGod

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:45 - Nov 3 by monmouth

Sickening. We could actually lose this now. Ridiculous.

I wish you’d give all these predictions a rest!
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 with 2054 viewsItchySphincter

Got to put away your chances.

Niaive today, took the opposition for granted. It’s a crime that the’re beating us but we have to put it down to experience and wise up.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Nov 3 with 2034 viewsWarwickHunt

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Nov 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Cheating Ref, just been waiting to give them the win, it was the only way that they would have got it.

Are you saying that wasn't a penalty?
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Nov 3 with 2020 viewslidojack

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Nov 3 by Smellyplumz

Direct questions need to be asked of potter about the goalkeeping situation.

Neither Nordefelt nor Fer should be on the pitch at the minute. Fer has been lagging for 20 minutes and we haven't made one sub.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Nov 3 with 1973 viewsLoyal

Head, voices etc.
Ref, incompetence.
Potter, curve.
Learning.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Nov 3 with 1956 viewsairedale

We’re all right now, McKay on.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Nov 3 with 1929 viewsThrasher6

From a poster on the Rotherham board....

'If we can hold on for a point it will be daylight robbery... but I'll take it!'

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024