Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 21:56 - Oct 30 with 38291 viewsjackharris

The Rotherham United Disabled Supporters Assocation
have provided Swansea fans with a helpful map...

[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 14:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Nov 3 with 2710 views34dfgdf54

Gutted :(
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Nov 3 with 2710 viewsdjdancarter

Can someone explain why it’s taken till 90 minutes to make any changes? Ffs. Questions have to be asked about the Nordfelt situation. Bunch of useless c!unts
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 with 2673 viewsBrynmill_Jack

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 by westwalesed

How the feck was that a penalty, the ball came at him at 100 miles an hour!

The ref has been very lenient on them all game by the sounds. All the more reason to put the opposition to bed , at one nil a ref can very quickly even things up. Shocking.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 with 2673 viewsmonmouth

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 by ItchySphincter

Got to put away your chances.

Niaive today, took the opposition for granted. It’s a crime that the’re beating us but we have to put it down to experience and wise up.

I said the same after Ipswich....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 with 2650 viewslidojack

89th minute for our first sub. Potter has completely mismanaged this game.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 with 2634 viewsSmellyplumz

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Nov 3 by westwalesed

How the feck was that a penalty, the ball came at him at 100 miles an hour!

Still not aloud to put your hands up unless it's point blank.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 with 2611 viewsGroo

Far far too late for subs. What was he thinking !!!!

Groo does what Groo does best

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 with 2594 viewsWarwickHunt

Attacking subs on for the last 30 seconds.

Steady on!
Login to get fewer ads

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 with 2584 viewsBrynmill_Jack

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 by monmouth

We're not learning are we

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Nov 3 with 2537 viewsBLAZE

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Nov 3 by WarwickHunt

Are you saying that wasn't a penalty?

Tell me about it. This 'cheating ref' has been giving us 50/50s all game

Only ourselves to blame here. Rotherham are f*cking woeful.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Nov 3 with 2414 viewswestwalesed

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Nov 3 by monmouth

This has exactly the same feel about it. Complete naivety so again, I will go easy on them, but the reality is we need to wise up as quickly as possible.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Nov 3 with 2336 viewsswan65split

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Nov 3 by BLAZE

Tell me about it. This 'cheating ref' has been giving us 50/50s all game

Only ourselves to blame here. Rotherham are f*cking woeful.

This....only ourselves to blame.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Nov 3 with 2303 viewsItchySphincter

The ref has been okay, but soft if anything but has given us almost everything.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Nov 3 with 2278 viewsBadlands

Masterclass in how to throw away 3 points.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Nov 3 with 2202 viewsexiledclaseboy

That’s a tough one to take.

Poll: Tory leader

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Nov 3 with 2184 viewsSmellyplumz

We've handed them this game

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Nov 3 with 2144 viewsBadlands

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Nov 3 by ItchySphincter

The ref has been okay, but soft if anything but has given us almost everything.

!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Nov 3 with 2030 viewsTheKirkyLife

Cheers, Nordfeldt. I never thought the collapse against Ipswich was going to be outdone but there you go.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Nov 3 with 2021 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Wow.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Nov 3 with 1961 viewsBrynmill_Jack

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Nov 3 by exiledclaseboy

That’s a tough one to take.

I feel like the school bully has both wedgied me and stolen my dinner money.

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:59 - Nov 3 with 1954 viewsjackrabbit

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Nov 3 by karnataka

We've had 74% possession which is sort of figures Man City have but when they have something like that, they usually have 4 or 5 goals to go with it.

You've hit the nail on the head. 50% of that 74% possession consists of backward and sideways passing just around our own box. Possession stats in their 'final third' would be a lot less impressive. We need more creativity and much better finishing.
*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Nov 3 with 1907 viewstheloneranger

FFS ...

First time in nearly 2 years that Rotherham have come from behind to win a match!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Nov 3 with 1787 viewsbluenile

No arguments over either penalty, we didn't take our clear-cut chances, subs needed to be made earlier, and as for Nordfeldt, Potter needs to learn to not let stubborness ruin his team selection. A guy I know told me that Mulder had complained to Potter about being dropped, to which Potter apparently replied "Well now i know who my regular keeper will be".................not good enough!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Nov 3 with 1784 viewslonglostjack

Fer needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. Captain’s armband should go back to van der Hoorn. The goalkeeping situation is a joke. Still - the rest of the team can learn from that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

*Map Included*The Official Rotherham United Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Nov 3 with 1768 viewsHighjack

That ref should be investigated. That was match fixing if I ever saw it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024