Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
51 points 19:49 - Nov 1 with 883 viewsbuilthjack

If anyone is a JA season ticket holder with 51 points or more, and not going to Brentford, could I use your membership please. Am looking for another to link to mine.
Thanks in advance.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

51 points on 06:37 - Nov 2 with 762 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

51 points on 09:45 - Nov 2 with 717 viewsChief

My mate needs an account with a decent amount of points too for Brentford. PM if you want the points.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

51 points on 18:11 - Nov 2 with 624 viewsbuilthjack

anybody help please?

51 points on 14:41 - Nov 3 with 535 viewsbuilthjack

Still looking for a link please

51 points on 20:07 - Nov 4 with 464 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone not going that can let me use your JA account, with 51+ points please please please

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024