Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought this was worth a thread of its own.... 10:32 - Nov 2 with 1344 viewsItchySphincter

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=narcissism

Poignant.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I thought this was worth a thread of its own.... on 10:40 - Nov 2 with 1334 viewsCatullus

'A sense of entitlement; narcissists are typically manipulative, haughty, arrogant and generally destructive in their relationships with others. '

Do we know anyone like that?

You'd need an ego of Titanic proportions.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I thought this was worth a thread of its own.... on 11:03 - Nov 2 with 1309 viewsE20Jack

The tears are strong here one feels.

I will tell you what actually deserves a thread of it’s own though instead of your weak attempts at trolling after initially apologising for your behaviour but unable to break the thought pattern and emotional cycle:-

https://wgac.colostate.edu/support/stalking/types-of-stalkers/

“Stalkers can be driven by several different reasons, and most have stalked more than one person in their lifetime. Stalkers are obsessed with their victims, and this obsession is expressed in many ways. Some common reasons for this obsession include power, control, and sometimes revenge. Most stalkers don’t take responsibility for their actions and blame others for making them do what they do. Relationship violence perpetrators often stalk their victims during the course of the relationship and especially after the victim leaves the relationships.”

It goes on to list the types. Obsessive stalker is an interesting description where they say that the stalkers own self worth is tied up in the victim, something I have pointed out several times now. It’s as close to a medical diagnosis as you can get.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

I thought this was worth a thread of its own.... on 11:09 - Nov 2 with 1303 viewsCatullus

I can't post the link because of it's name but look up 'frostw@nker'

It's time to end this now, the troll king and queen of deflection can't be fed any more, it's unhealthy.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I thought this was worth a thread of its own.... on 11:16 - Nov 2 with 1292 viewsE20Jack

I thought this was worth a thread of its own.... on 11:09 - Nov 2 by Catullus

I can't post the link because of it's name but look up 'frostw@nker'

It's time to end this now, the troll king and queen of deflection can't be fed any more, it's unhealthy.

I most certainly won’t be looking up the term, I imagine it will be a I’ll thought out offensive term designed to goad born out of sheer frustration (trolling funnily enough). In other words a waste of time.

In my opinion of course the troll king, queen and whole family should have stopped trolling a long time ago. Trolling me is like trying to catch rain in a colander. While at times inside you may feel you are getting somewhere and making progress, it’s incredibly misguided and decidedly futile.

The colander always wins. It is a titan when it comes to allowing that rain water to pass through it.

Now if only we could discuss football and not get personal as I have requested as infinitum, we may get a decent forum. While it is infected with people trying to get my attention it’s going to be stuck in this pathetic period. How you approach that is up to you.

I thought this was worth a thread of its own.... on 09:25 - Nov 3 with 1176 viewssquarebear

I looked it up but regrettably didn’t understand it. Which is a pity as I’d like to have used it.

Incidentally I generally used to enjoy E20’s posts as I like a bit of devil’s advocacy in my daily life though he’s gone badly off the boil lately.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 9:28]
I thought this was worth a thread of its own.... on 09:34 - Nov 3 with 1159 viewsE20Jack

I thought this was worth a thread of its own.... on 09:25 - Nov 3 by squarebear

I looked it up but regrettably didn’t understand it. Which is a pity as I’d like to have used it.

Incidentally I generally used to enjoy E20’s posts as I like a bit of devil’s advocacy in my daily life though he’s gone badly off the boil lately.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 9:28]

Hello there Bear.

Yes unfortunately many people were also in your boat, the trolls didn’t like that so took it upon themselves to infect every thread I post on, meaning what were excellent posts on interesting subjects now turned into petty squabbling to fend off the obsessives.

Think of it as Mohammed Ali on his boxing hiatus, there were bigger things needing addressing at the time. You will enjoy me donning the gloves again soon, I assure you.

Something has to give and it certainly won’t be me, so hopefully once they come to their senses and stop their incessant trolling, the posts will get back to their usual high standard on topics that actually matter.

I can only advise you to hang on it there until that time arrives. Trolls need slaying as it stands for the good of this forum and in all honesty - their own health.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 9:46]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024