Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23s 13:31 - Nov 2 with 2422 viewshobo

Zero coverage from our side, but we are currently 3-1 up away to Tottenham
U23s on 13:37 - Nov 2 with 2411 viewsjackharris

Excellent performance. I think we were 1-0 down at halftime...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

U23s on 13:45 - Nov 2 with 2386 viewshobo

U23s on 13:37 - Nov 2 by jackharris

Excellent performance. I think we were 1-0 down at halftime...

Yeah we were

4-1 now
U23s on 14:30 - Nov 2 with 2296 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Last year we had great coverage, surely it can't be due to cost savings?
U23s on 15:09 - Nov 2 with 2209 viewsBytholWyn

The game was away though. Home games seem to be all covered.
U23s on 10:08 - Nov 3 with 1840 viewsBrynmill_Jack

U23s on 13:45 - Nov 2 by hobo

Yeah we were

4-1 now

What a tremendous result considering we've taken three of their mainstays and plonked them in the first team. Fantastic work from Tosh and Co

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

U23s on 12:28 - Nov 3 with 1763 views_

Fack me... a new low for some of our fans....

"zero coverage"?? When we've gone out of our way to bring as many U23 games as possible.

When can we get our genuine fans back - the ones that want the best for SCFC and properly support us?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

U23s on 12:33 - Nov 3 with 1753 viewshobo

U23s on 12:28 - Nov 3 by _

"zero coverage"?? When we've gone out of our way to bring as many U23 games as possible.

When can we get our genuine fans back - the ones that want the best for SCFC and properly support us?

What are you blathering on about?
U23s on 12:54 - Nov 3 with 1728 viewsDr_Winston

What's the story with rights to show away games? Do they reside with the home team or is there a collective thing?

Can imagine teams like Spurs keeping them to themselves as something to chuck in with a website or club TV channel subscription.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

U23s on 14:31 - Nov 3 with 1616 viewsjasper_T

U23s on 12:28 - Nov 3 by _

We're showing half as many games as last season, and updates via twitter have been minimal.

Gone from being one of the best and most consistent clubs for u23s coverage last season to extremely sporadic fare.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024