Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Lennon Quits? 14:47 - Nov 2 with 2467 viewswestwalesed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46073396

My instinct is to feel sorry for him, but I just can't

Also, it's not racist, it's at worst Sectarianism.
How do we know he didn't get pelted purely for being a tosser?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Neil Lennon Quits? on 15:08 - Nov 2 with 2390 viewsBytholWyn

Clearly it's not right to throw coins - and hopefully the culprit will be caught and prosecuted. But I saw the match and Lennon has to take some responsibility. What did he think he was doing turning to the crowd and goading them after Hearts' goal was disallowed?

When he fell to the floor I was wondering if it had taken his eye out - as it was the coin didn't even draw blood. Shouldn't have happened but a bit cringeworthy. II think there's more than an element of Lennon trying to cover up for his embarrassment for taking a dive.
Neil Lennon Quits? on 15:10 - Nov 2 with 2384 viewswestwalesed

Neil Lennon Quits? on 15:08 - Nov 2 by BytholWyn

Clearly it's not right to throw coins - and hopefully the culprit will be caught and prosecuted. But I saw the match and Lennon has to take some responsibility. What did he think he was doing turning to the crowd and goading them after Hearts' goal was disallowed?

When he fell to the floor I was wondering if it had taken his eye out - as it was the coin didn't even draw blood. Shouldn't have happened but a bit cringeworthy. II think there's more than an element of Lennon trying to cover up for his embarrassment for taking a dive.

He strikes me as an Odious individual.

The type of guy you dislike personally but want on your team in Ceredigion league Division 3!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Neil Lennon Quits? on 15:17 - Nov 2 with 2364 viewsFireboy2

Even though I dislike the fella in his defence he was getting aload of sh!te all game
Neil Lennon Quits? on 15:43 - Nov 2 with 2308 viewssainthelens

He and Colin went to the same charm school.
Neil Lennon Quits? on 16:23 - Nov 2 with 2212 viewsGlyn1

"Pretty poor, all this, 'I was goading people, I brought it on myself'. There was an effigy outside Tynecastle saying, 'hang Neil Lennon', that was before the game."

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Neil Lennon Quits? on 17:17 - Nov 2 with 2112 viewsBobbyBacala

Fans can eff and jeff at a player or manager all game long, but when a manager gives some of it back, all hell breaks loose. Maybe Lennon shouldn't have reacted as he did, but the fans who've been slating him should suck it up.
Neil Lennon Quits? on 17:50 - Nov 2 with 2037 viewsscottishjack

This is just Lennon trying to deflect the hefty fine or suspension coming his way...
Neil Lennon Quits? on 13:41 - Nov 3 with 1703 viewsKilkennyjack

And planetswans obviously....

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Neil Lennon Quits? on 16:11 - Nov 3 with 1526 viewsLoyal

Lennon is a cnt, he brings it on himself. Doesn't know the first thing about professionalism.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Neil Lennon Quits? on 16:14 - Nov 3 with 1517 viewsLoyal

Neil Lennon Quits? on 16:23 - Nov 2 by Glyn1

"Pretty poor, all this, 'I was goading people, I brought it on myself'. There was an effigy outside Tynecastle saying, 'hang Neil Lennon', that was before the game."

Or after ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024