Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Manager 2019 16:27 - Nov 2 with 1342 viewsGlyn1

It's now on sale, will anyone be buying it?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Football Manager 2019 on 16:29 - Nov 2 with 1338 viewsDarran

No.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Football Manager 2019 on 16:41 - Nov 2 with 1315 viewssainthelens

Last time I checked I had a life.
Football Manager 2019 on 16:51 - Nov 2 with 1295 viewshobo

Nah, it's akin to spending your life watching endless TV series. There's far better things to spend your time on
Football Manager 2019 on 16:56 - Nov 2 with 1287 viewsJFSwan

Very much enjoyed 1 particular save on fm18, around 8 seasons with Newport. But I always find the new years game comes around before I'm ready to move on from the old save
Football Manager 2019 on 17:15 - Nov 2 with 1265 viewsjasper_T

Football Manager 2019 on 16:51 - Nov 2 by hobo

Nah, it's akin to spending your life watching endless TV series. There's far better things to spend your time on

Like playing FM while watching endless TV series. Multitasking at its finest.
Football Manager 2019 on 17:49 - Nov 2 with 1225 viewsMrSwerve

Used to love football manager when I was a bit younger, but it got far too involved. You can literally spend 4-5 months to get through a season if you wanted to.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Football Manager 2019 on 17:50 - Nov 2 with 1225 viewsyescomeon

Football Manager 2019 on 16:56 - Nov 2 by JFSwan

Very much enjoyed 1 particular save on fm18, around 8 seasons with Newport. But I always find the new years game comes around before I'm ready to move on from the old save

I usually only get it every other year as I enjoy a long term save.

This new one looks class in fairness. Training completely revamped. Added together with the quite large changes to the last game it should be a completely different experience.

This year will be the year I win the champions league with a WPL side (not TNS), I can feel it.

Upthecity!

Football Manager 2019 on 17:51 - Nov 2 with 1221 viewsJackfath

The older versions were incredibly addictive. Then it got too involved with training etc. I haven't played it for many a year, but used to enjoy it back in the day.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Football Manager 2019 on 17:53 - Nov 2 with 1216 viewsMrSwerve

I remember a save years ago when I had Antonio Cassano as striker, and he scored 7 goals in 8 minutes. No idea if that’s some sort of fm record. I e got the screenshot somewhere.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Football Manager 2019 on 18:20 - Nov 2 with 1189 viewsHighjack

Every year they release a new game for fifty quid when it could be updated with a patch. Fifa is the same. Same game with a few updates. Don’t know how they get away with it but then people keep buying it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Football Manager 2019 on 18:47 - Nov 2 with 1163 viewsCaptain_Sham

FM was great when it was CM. When Eidos and Sports interactive split it was downhill and fast. I think it was after CM 2002. I played a few after that but It had lost something. I would say CM2000-01 was the pinnacle. Not played since FM2010.

Its just a ride.

Football Manager 2019 on 18:48 - Nov 2 with 1159 viewsJackfath

Football Manager 2019 on 18:47 - Nov 2 by Captain_Sham

FM was great when it was CM. When Eidos and Sports interactive split it was downhill and fast. I think it was after CM 2002. I played a few after that but It had lost something. I would say CM2000-01 was the pinnacle. Not played since FM2010.

I agree.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Football Manager 2019 on 21:38 - Nov 2 with 1058 viewsbuilthjack

Boys will be boys

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Football Manager 2019 on 11:48 - Nov 3 with 908 viewsGlyn1

Football Manager 2019 on 17:51 - Nov 2 by Jackfath

The older versions were incredibly addictive. Then it got too involved with training etc. I haven't played it for many a year, but used to enjoy it back in the day.

I heard something about it on the radio. They've split it into a mobile phone version, basic and advanced versions. Apparently a lot of feedback was that it was too complicated, so they've modified it so that you can leave all transfers to your director of football, and all training to your coaches. If you want the only thing you have to do is pick the team and decide on the substitutions. Haven't played it in years but may buy it in January.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Football Manager 2019 on 11:50 - Nov 3 with 907 viewsHighjack

Football Manager 2019 on 11:48 - Nov 3 by Glyn1

I heard something about it on the radio. They've split it into a mobile phone version, basic and advanced versions. Apparently a lot of feedback was that it was too complicated, so they've modified it so that you can leave all transfers to your director of football, and all training to your coaches. If you want the only thing you have to do is pick the team and decide on the substitutions. Haven't played it in years but may buy it in January.

Yep you can put Huw Jenkins in charge of everything and watch us tumble down the leagues. It’s remarkable in its realism.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024