Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travelled home and away with a few boys from here... 01:32 - Nov 3 with 1218 viewsmathroberts

Max, Old Jack, Ken?

Anyway http://mathroberts.com/ photos of Swansea

Someone on Twitter called @swanseabarman just ripped me off anyone know who he is?
Travelled home and away with a few boys from here... on 07:35 - Nov 3 with 1141 viewsbuilthjack

You can get all his details on his twitter account

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Travelled home and away with a few boys from here... on 08:40 - Nov 3 with 1089 viewsGowerjack

I've followed you on Twitter for ages

Great photos mate.

Talking of Twitter I can really recommend @coldwar_steve

Artistic and very bleak

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Travelled home and away with a few boys from here... on 10:43 - Nov 3 with 1022 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Travelled home and away with a few boys from here... on 07:35 - Nov 3 by builthjack

You can get all his details on his twitter account

Is Max the golden retriever on his back in the last pic?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Travelled home and away with a few boys from here... on 13:46 - Nov 3 with 932 viewsLord_Bony

Photos are not very artistic in my humble opinion.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024