Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nordfeldt She height 16:57 - Nov 3 with 2720 viewsporthcawljax

He is the new Dai Davies. He is dangerous in goal. How Potter picks him is bizarre.
Total wee anker

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Nordfeldt She height on 17:19 - Nov 3 with 2552 viewsairedale

Remember when the crowd used to go quiet when the ball used to get within about 20 meters of Dai Teflon? Dwacula.
Nordfeldt She height on 17:27 - Nov 3 with 2513 viewsporthcawljax

Nordfeldt She height on 17:19 - Nov 3 by airedale

Remember when the crowd used to go quiet when the ball used to get within about 20 meters of Dai Teflon? Dwacula.

Yes, I remember...Dracula hates crosses!!

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Nordfeldt She height on 17:31 - Nov 3 with 2488 viewsmonmouth

Nordfeldt She height on 17:27 - Nov 3 by porthcawljax

Yes, I remember...Dracula hates crosses!!

Wheras I just hated the gummy useless cock. With Stewart in goal that season I think we might win the frigging league. Okay maybe not but I knew DS in passing and liked him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Nordfeldt She height on 19:03 - Nov 3 with 2383 viewssioni

Early in the 1st half Nordfeldt bobbled a low, bouncing, uncontested ball. He moved away from the ball and also took his eye off it. Not very promising.

On the first penalty he had a clear line to intercept the ball bouncing about 4yards in front of him. Instead of commanding the ball and the space he moved back a little hoping for a comfortable chest-high catch but the obvious occurred and he was left contesting possession with the ex Swansea opponent. Whether the penalty was legitimate was debatable but N. gave the forward an opportunity to fall and the ref to whistle.

As for his one save on the free kick, fortunately the ball was just about wihin falling distance for him because he seems to lack the coordination or suppleness to dive fully for a shot outside his reach.

I don’t know whether he lacks courage or confidence in certain situations but he certainly has me holding my breath far too much and this does nothing for my own confidence and health.

Off thread, on the second penalty Fer could have done several things other than holding his hands up in front of his face to protect himself.
God, I hate being so critical when the team played such a good game for the most part.
Nordfeldt She height on 21:05 - Nov 19 with 2115 viewsWxmJax

Nordfeldt She height on 17:19 - Nov 3 by airedale

I bumped into Dai down the recycling at lunchtime. Can't remember what he was carrying but I was itching to say "watch you don't drop that". It made me smile, anyway.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 21:07]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024