Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goalkeeper situation 17:09 - Nov 3 with 5992 viewsSgorioFruit

please tell me im not the only one confused to hell why Mulder has been dropped??

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Goalkeeper situation on 17:10 - Nov 3 with 4736 viewsElward

I'd be more confused if someone isn't!
Goalkeeper situation on 17:11 - Nov 3 with 4716 viewsSwan91

Nope... if he is not in the first 11 next game.. it's definitely not because of ability... got to be a behind the scenes thing. Anyone can see we are more comfortable with Mulder in the box.

And Nordvelt is a better ball playing keeper? he misplaced so many today and I think mulder can pass to a CB like Nordvelt has been doing 90 percent of the time. Whenever Nordvelt kicked it further than defence... it didn't reach a player clearly.
Goalkeeper situation on 17:13 - Nov 3 with 4681 viewsHighjack

It’s has to be either a contractual thing or something to do with appearance bonuses that the club doesn’t want to fork out for. It just doesn’t make any sense otherwise.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Goalkeeper situation on 17:15 - Nov 3 with 4660 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Goalkeeper situation on 17:13 - Nov 3 by Highjack

It’s has to be either a contractual thing or something to do with appearance bonuses that the club doesn’t want to fork out for. It just doesn’t make any sense otherwise.

It may have something to d with Mulder complaining about being dropped?
Goalkeeper situation on 17:16 - Nov 3 with 4629 viewsphilljack

It’s daft. Is it reputation thing?(Swedish international etc v Dutch relative nobody) I dunno what’s going on but for me mulder is streets ahead.
Goalkeeper situation on 17:17 - Nov 3 with 4626 viewsHighjack

Goalkeeper situation on 17:15 - Nov 3 by A_Fans_Dad

No player should be happy about being dropped. Especially when you have been playing really well.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Goalkeeper situation on 17:17 - Nov 3 with 4621 viewsBadlands

He's fully entitled to complain.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Goalkeeper situation on 17:18 - Nov 3 with 4595 viewsunion_jack

I doubt that very much. He'd be more likely to drop him if he was not showing enthusiasm to get the starting slot.

It's strange though, no doubt. Must be some politics behind the scenes.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Goalkeeper situation on 17:18 - Nov 3 with 4604 viewsBadlands

Goalkeeper situation on 17:16 - Nov 3 by philljack

It’s daft. Is it reputation thing?(Swedish international etc v Dutch relative nobody) I dunno what’s going on but for me mulder is streets ahead.

Potter speaks Swedish
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 17:18]

Goalkeeper situation on 17:19 - Nov 3 with 4595 viewsElward

2 clean sheets in a row and he gets dropped for that pr!ck. He's got more then enough to complain about, i'd be furious.
Goalkeeper situation on 17:19 - Nov 3 with 4595 viewsjasper_T

Goalkeeper situation on 17:17 - Nov 3 by Badlands

He's fully entitled to complain.

Not to King Potter he isn't. Sent to sit on the naughty step.
Goalkeeper situation on 17:20 - Nov 3 with 4563 viewslonglostjack

There’d be something wrong with him if he didn’t complain after his good performances. After the Villa game Nordfeld was on the official website saying how we needed to make home form count. In other words it was clear as daylight that he was going to be picked for the Reading game. It really is bizarre.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 17:21]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Goalkeeper situation on 17:24 - Nov 3 with 4532 viewsAnotherJohn

I cannot see this business about better with 'the ball at his feet'. KN wasn't great in that department last weekend. He was very lucky to get away with one mishit clearance that clipped a forward's foot right on the edge of the area.
Goalkeeper situation on 17:24 - Nov 3 with 4530 viewstheloneranger

Perhaps Potter's been taking lessons from John Toshack in handling goalkeepers.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Goalkeeper situation on 17:28 - Nov 3 with 4494 viewsBLAZE

Not enough has been made of this situation IMO. Why isnt every single reporter repeatedly questioning Potter on it? It's completely baffling
Goalkeeper situation on 17:35 - Nov 3 with 4446 viewsporthcawljax

Goalkeeper situation on 17:24 - Nov 3 by theloneranger

Perhaps Potter's been taking lessons from John Toshack in handling goalkeepers.

I agree. This is exactly what happened when Toshack was in charge and the fans hated Telfon Dai. Tosh refused to change him. Looks like Potter could be the same.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Goalkeeper situation on 17:37 - Nov 3 with 4405 viewslonglostjack

Goalkeeper situation on 17:24 - Nov 3 by AnotherJohn

I cannot see this business about better with 'the ball at his feet'. KN wasn't great in that department last weekend. He was very lucky to get away with one mishit clearance that clipped a forward's foot right on the edge of the area.

Down arrowed by mistake.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Goalkeeper situation on 17:41 - Nov 3 with 4381 viewsHeadmaster

Didn't see the game. Here's Potter's view on both penalties.

Goalkeeper situation on 17:43 - Nov 3 with 4370 viewsTom1912

Goalkeeper situation on 17:41 - Nov 3 by Headmaster

Didn't see the game. Here's Potter's view on both penalties.

Deflecting the blame on the first, because there’s no easy answer to “why did your goalkeeper randomly decide to pull down a player who had no chance of getting the ball”
Goalkeeper situation on 17:52 - Nov 3 with 4308 viewscmajack

Most fans on here have different opinions about various topics on the swans. I haven't seen so many in favour on one subject for a long time. It's clear as day Mulder should be our number 1 keeper and should never have been dropped in the first place.
Goalkeeper situation on 20:20 - Nov 3 with 4085 viewsangryjack

Goalkeeper situation on 17:43 - Nov 3 by Tom1912

Deflecting the blame on the first, because there’s no easy answer to “why did your goalkeeper randomly decide to pull down a player who had no chance of getting the ball”

Never mind pulling their player down he should have come and claimed it instead of coming then stopping then coming again too indecisive because he was a sh@thouse who didn't want get hurt
Goalkeeper situation on 20:35 - Nov 3 with 4029 viewsOldjack

Nordfelt is very good with his feet ,.More often than not he'll play it out from the back on the deck ,which is what Potter wants , Can Mulder do this as efficiently ? it's the only reason I can think of

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Goalkeeper situation on 20:49 - Nov 3 with 3994 viewsBadlands

Goalkeeper situation on 20:35 - Nov 3 by Oldjack

Nordfelt is very good with his feet ,.More often than not he'll play it out from the back on the deck ,which is what Potter wants , Can Mulder do this as efficiently ? it's the only reason I can think of

Mulder can and does, he's also quicker with his decision making.
Not sure why people are saying Nordfeldt is better with his feet!
Passing to one of the back four when a Rotherham player was nowhere in sight should be bread & Butter.
But he made some very poor passes today (again) including passing directly to touch.

Goalkeeper situation on 20:52 - Nov 3 with 3984 viewsjasper_T

Mulder was playing good football when he was dropped. Maybe not as suicidal when under pressure in the six yard box as Nordfeldt, but we were playing out from the back no problem.
Goalkeeper situation on 20:55 - Nov 3 with 3955 viewscmajack

Well from what i have seen this season he's every bit as good as clown kris with the ball at his feet. There was absolutely no justification for dropping Mulder at all. You know it , i know it and countless thousands over the liberty know it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024