Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone sum up 18:36 - Nov 3 with 1849 viewsMrSwerve

I didn’t see any of the game apart from the final score and the Planet swans forum front page. I see Nordfeldt had another stormer. Can someone please sum up?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Can someone sum up on 18:41 - Nov 3 with 1830 viewsCooperman

Great starting XI.
Fluid passing.
Missing a little cutting edge.
Game management by Potter wasn’t great.
Failed to find a killer second goal.
Silly first pen.
Second pen could be questioned.
We will play worse this season and win.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Can someone sum up on 18:42 - Nov 3 with 1823 viewsHighjack

Two softest penalties you’ll ever see. Bent ref. Useless keeper.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Can someone sum up on 18:44 - Nov 3 with 1805 viewslonglostjack

Controlled the game and played some lovely football until about the 75th minute. Should have scored a second and it came back to bite us. Incompetent goalkeeping led to the first penalty and the second penalty was Fer - who had his arms up. Young ones did really well and it’ll be a lesson. Nordfeldt, Fer and Potter should have done better.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Can someone sum up on 18:47 - Nov 3 with 1785 viewsJack123

Can someone sum up on 18:42 - Nov 3 by Highjack

Two softest penalties you’ll ever see. Bent ref. Useless keeper.

I can't wait to see them again, the first pen for me seemed there was nothing in it, just nordvelt grabbing the ball in the air with the Rotherham player below, the second highly questionable as well, I think it hit fer on the elbows, and it still knocked him for 6..

libera nos a malo

Can someone sum up on 18:47 - Nov 3 with 1778 viewsjasper_T

Like an old Garry Monk game. Tore them apart for 40 minutes until they doubled up on our left winger. Lacking in ideas after that.

Players tired and saw the game get away while the manager stared on, either scared stiff or clueless (or trying to prove a point?)
Can someone sum up on 18:50 - Nov 3 with 1759 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can someone sum up on 18:47 - Nov 3 by jasper_T

Like an old Garry Monk game. Tore them apart for 40 minutes until they doubled up on our left winger. Lacking in ideas after that.

Players tired and saw the game get away while the manager stared on, either scared stiff or clueless (or trying to prove a point?)

Funny how those on here who are inside the club are starting to publicly turn against Potter. Wonder why that is.

Poll: Tory leader

Can someone sum up on 18:55 - Nov 3 with 1738 viewsCooperman

Can someone sum up on 18:50 - Nov 3 by exiledclaseboy

Funny how those on here who are inside the club are starting to publicly turn against Potter. Wonder why that is.

I don’t understand that comment. Can you elaborate?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Can someone sum up on 18:57 - Nov 3 with 1724 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can someone sum up on 18:55 - Nov 3 by Cooperman

I don’t understand that comment. Can you elaborate?

No. I’m going to leave people draw their own conclusions like I have.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Can someone sum up on 19:03 - Nov 3 with 1683 viewsjack247

OP - if you were at the Ipswich game you’ll have a reasonable idea.
Can someone sum up on 19:06 - Nov 3 with 1652 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Nordfelt & Fer (not match fit or sharp) should not have played and Naughton should have been mid field and not RB.
Fer was on a yellow and should have been subbed at 45 minutes.
The youngsters played their hearts out, Dan was brilliant but most of the time Ollie couldn't get up there with him.
When he did he scored a good goal.
They put on fresh legs, Potter didn't until the gane was dead & buried at 89 minutes.
Can someone sum up on 19:07 - Nov 3 with 1647 viewshobo

Can someone sum up on 19:09 - Nov 3 with 1634 viewsThrasher6

This is how the Rotherham fans summed it up....

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38231289

And their manager..
Grateful manager Paul Warne thanked for not booing his players before Rotherham United produced one of the fightbacks of the season against Swansea City.
The never-say-die Millers won the Championship clash at AESSEAL New York Stadium with two late penalties but had struggled to contained the visitors who led 1-0 at the break through Oli McBurnie.
"I thought we were completely outplayed, first half especially," said Warne after his side ended a run of draws and climbed to 18th in the table.
"Swansea were quicker, better on the ball. We couldn't contain them really. When we did get the ball, we weren't good enough on it.
"In fairness to the fans, I appreciate the fact that the team didn't get booed off at half-time."
Ryan Manning kept his nerve to win the game for Rotherham from the spot. He converted from 12 yards in the 79th minute after fellow substitute Jamie Proctor had been felled by goalkeeper Kristoffer Nordfeldt in the box and did the same seven minutes later following Leroy Fer's handball.
Warned added: "I think the supporters realise how difficult it is for us in a game like today against a top team.
"Swansea were very, very good. Sometimes you have got to hold up your hand and admit the opposition played better. Today was definitely one of those days."
Swansea boss Graham Potter said: "Their boy's offside for starters for the first penalty.
"The second one, I can see why the referee has given it, although it was harsh. The ball was hit hard and Leroy was very close to it."
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 19:11]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Can someone sum up on 19:15 - Nov 3 with 1592 viewsJack123

Can someone sum up on 19:09 - Nov 3 by Thrasher6

This is how the Rotherham fans summed it up....

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38231289

And their manager..
Grateful manager Paul Warne thanked for not booing his players before Rotherham United produced one of the fightbacks of the season against Swansea City.
The never-say-die Millers won the Championship clash at AESSEAL New York Stadium with two late penalties but had struggled to contained the visitors who led 1-0 at the break through Oli McBurnie.
"I thought we were completely outplayed, first half especially," said Warne after his side ended a run of draws and climbed to 18th in the table.
"Swansea were quicker, better on the ball. We couldn't contain them really. When we did get the ball, we weren't good enough on it.
"In fairness to the fans, I appreciate the fact that the team didn't get booed off at half-time."
Ryan Manning kept his nerve to win the game for Rotherham from the spot. He converted from 12 yards in the 79th minute after fellow substitute Jamie Proctor had been felled by goalkeeper Kristoffer Nordfeldt in the box and did the same seven minutes later following Leroy Fer's handball.
Warned added: "I think the supporters realise how difficult it is for us in a game like today against a top team.
"Swansea were very, very good. Sometimes you have got to hold up your hand and admit the opposition played better. Today was definitely one of those days."
Swansea boss Graham Potter said: "Their boy's offside for starters for the first penalty.
"The second one, I can see why the referee has given it, although it was harsh. The ball was hit hard and Leroy was very close to it."
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 19:11]

Some really nice comments there I especially liked 'Pocket, 'tippy tappy football?' They absolutely outclassed us. If the way they played first half was tippy tappy, I wish the Millers could do the same pal.'

libera nos a malo

Can someone sum up on 19:54 - Nov 3 with 1463 viewsphact0rri

this is the sort of match where VAR would have set things straight... I don't see how in real time you give either of those penalties. the second one... maybe because Fer's hands are up and not watching the ball? but the first one, I can't see how anyone would give that.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Can someone sum up on 19:59 - Nov 3 with 1442 viewsJack_Meoff

Can someone sum up on 18:47 - Nov 3 by Jack123

I can't wait to see them again, the first pen for me seemed there was nothing in it, just nordvelt grabbing the ball in the air with the Rotherham player below, the second highly questionable as well, I think it hit fer on the elbows, and it still knocked him for 6..

Highlights here pal.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/swansea-city/1154389

Soft, soft penalties indeed but we should have been out of sight by then. Fer's miss probably the pick of the bunch.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Can someone sum up on 20:05 - Nov 3 with 1411 viewslonglostjack

Can someone sum up on 19:06 - Nov 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Nordfelt & Fer (not match fit or sharp) should not have played and Naughton should have been mid field and not RB.
Fer was on a yellow and should have been subbed at 45 minutes.
The youngsters played their hearts out, Dan was brilliant but most of the time Ollie couldn't get up there with him.
When he did he scored a good goal.
They put on fresh legs, Potter didn't until the gane was dead & buried at 89 minutes.

Bang on. They need to anticipate James’ pace.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Can someone sum up on 20:05 - Nov 3 with 1410 viewsGowerjack

Nordfeldt fûcked up.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024