Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight 19:30 - Nov 3 with 3229 viewsBumblyone

"The effect of thieving 3 points off a classy and at times brilliant Swansea team fills me full of love"
Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 19:45 - Nov 3 with 3118 viewsubergroover

I’m a Miller and have to say I was mesmerised by Swansea’s passing today, it should have been 2-0 at halzf time.

I can’t remember a game where an away team has dominated so much at NYS, and we have only lost 2 games in 23.

I’d be gutted if I were a Jack, but take heart in the performance, you have some talented players your downfall was be over elaborate and not taking your chances, I’d be amazed if you are not in the top six.

All the best and keep the faith
Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 19:50 - Nov 3 with 3064 viewsOldjack

You have to be downright ruthless to kill games off ,seems we're not there yet ,Potter needs to address this flaw asap ,I want to see his mean streak !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 19:53 - Nov 3 with 3051 viewsSirjohnalot

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 19:45 - Nov 3 by ubergroover

I’m a Miller and have to say I was mesmerised by Swansea’s passing today, it should have been 2-0 at halzf time.

I can’t remember a game where an away team has dominated so much at NYS, and we have only lost 2 games in 23.

I’d be gutted if I were a Jack, but take heart in the performance, you have some talented players your downfall was be over elaborate and not taking your chances, I’d be amazed if you are not in the top six.

This chap sums up what I was saying about the Rotherham fans. Great bunch
Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 19:55 - Nov 3 with 3026 viewsCaptain_Sham

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 19:53 - Nov 3 by Sirjohnalot

This chap sums up what I was saying about the Rotherham fans. Great bunch

Yes I have a lot of love for South Yorkshire and also West Yorkshire.

Its just a ride.

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 19:56 - Nov 3 with 3012 viewsmagicdaps10

Surely if Bony keeps fit and we keep him beyond Jan, he will have a field day with Celina and James playing!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 20:07 - Nov 3 with 2937 viewsBloodyhills

Well chuffed with the performance today if not the result. Bodes well for the future.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 20:08 - Nov 3 with 2925 viewssainthelens

Great post...kind words
But I feel worse now.
Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 20:09 - Nov 3 with 2928 viewsAndy1300

This from another forum

That was daylight robbery on our part, and I'll take that all day long. The number of times we have outplayed teams and lost must far outweigh results the other way round. Swansea are the best side to have visited us so far this season, and had they taken their chances, we would have been given a hiding. So well done to the lads for sticking at it, and eventually causing panic in the Swansea defence. Definitely a very important 3 points.

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 20:13 - Nov 3 with 2890 viewsubergroover

I think many are tipping Stoke and Derby to be up there, but we beat Derby and should have beat Stoke after being 2-0 up.

Swansea should have won 2 or 3 nil today, the ref was a right tool, and both pens were dubious but we need the points.

Swansea looked like a Prem side playing in the Championship
Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 20:35 - Nov 3 with 2743 viewsdickythorpe

Are you reading Gaz?
Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 20:49 - Nov 3 with 2671 viewsJack59

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 20:07 - Nov 3 by Bloodyhills

Well chuffed with the performance today if not the result. Bodes well for the future.

Yes, we should be able to pull some money in soon from the sale of a few of these youngsters.
Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 20:59 - Nov 3 with 2612 viewslonglostjack

Sheffield, Bradford, Doncaster, Barnsley not forgetting Rotherham. Salt of the earth. Rot sets in when you get to Nottingham ;-)

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 21:34 - Nov 3 with 2451 viewsCatullus

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 20:59 - Nov 3 by longlostjack

Sheffield, Bradford, Doncaster, Barnsley not forgetting Rotherham. Salt of the earth. Rot sets in when you get to Nottingham ;-)

Bradford? I can't comment too much on the other places but Bradford was a rough old place where I was advised several times not to go to some places alone or at night and this was 15 years ago.
Maybe it's vastly improved but I felt safer in Moscow and my hotel had an armed guard on the door with warning signs in the rooms not to open your doors at night!

It truly annoys that even the Rotherham fans are saying we were easily better, ouch.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 22:19 - Nov 3 with 2283 viewslonglostjack

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 21:34 - Nov 3 by Catullus

Bradford? I can't comment too much on the other places but Bradford was a rough old place where I was advised several times not to go to some places alone or at night and this was 15 years ago.
Maybe it's vastly improved but I felt safer in Moscow and my hotel had an armed guard on the door with warning signs in the rooms not to open your doors at night!

It truly annoys that even the Rotherham fans are saying we were easily better, ouch.

There’s rough and there’s rough. Was in Bradford and Sheffield during the miner’s strike. Great memories but sad at the same time. Manor Estate Sheffield- now that was a hard place. Great people though and give me that part of the world over the Home Couunties any day.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 23:45]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 23:11 - Nov 3 with 2157 viewsWanderer

Thank you for your kind words, but at the end of the day ...we are pointless.
Just reflecting on the difference between the top two leagues, premiership split into 3 clear categories, this championship league literally the bottom team can spank the top team, such topsy turvy league but enjoyable.
Consistency of performance week in week out is crucial in this league.
Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 23:25 - Nov 3 with 2117 viewslegoman

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 20:07 - Nov 3 by Bloodyhills

Agree that we were a delight to watch first half, but to state the bleeding obvious, and to paraphrase a famous quotation (and not a comment directed at you Bloodyhills), "its the points, stupid".

We must stop wasting chances and FFS stop fannying around as much as we are wont to do! Still too many fancy flicks for my liking - do the simple things right first please!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 12:38 - Nov 4 with 1578 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 23:25 - Nov 3 by legoman

Agree that we were a delight to watch first half, but to state the bleeding obvious, and to paraphrase a famous quotation (and not a comment directed at you Bloodyhills), "its the points, stupid".

We must stop wasting chances and FFS stop fannying around as much as we are wont to do! Still too many fancy flicks for my liking - do the simple things right first please!

Killer. Instinct. Needed.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 14:06 - Nov 4 with 1438 viewsGlyn1

One of the Rotherham fans wrote that they should have left the stadium wearing balaclavas and ski masks

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 14:19 - Nov 4 with 1396 viewssainthelens

Read on Rotherham United Forum tonight on 21:34 - Nov 3 by Catullus

Even the birds fly upside down in Bradford, there's nothing worth shiiting
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024