Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrity Gogglebox 20:52 - Nov 3 with 1010 viewsTenbySwan

Eric Dier and Dele Alli watching University Challenge.

Paxman. Who is the composer of this piece of Music?

Dele Alli: (seriously) what is a composer ?

😂😂😂🤣
Celebrity Gogglebox on 23:08 - Nov 3 with 910 viewsLeonWasGod

I’m not surprised. Comes across as thick as sh*te, so no surprise he is. The diving, cheating feckwit.
Celebrity Gogglebox on 23:34 - Nov 3 with 876 viewslonglostjack

Channel 4 is a load of shit and they make things up to fit a narrative. Fact.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Celebrity Gogglebox on 06:10 - Nov 4 with 792 viewsjackal

Being very good footballers they will be living in clover for the rest of their lives.

Decent hard working, intelligent people will struggle, and yet thick,crude, unpleasant,cheating tw@ts like these will prosper.

Such is the world that we live in.

When I was young we were told to put away the football and get on with our studies.
Now it's the other way around.
Celebrity Gogglebox on 08:20 - Nov 4 with 726 viewsdickythorpe

There may be a lack of intelligence amongst high earners in this country but it was a cancer awareness night on channel 4. "Stand up to cancer".
Maybe some large donations came in as a result to fight this evil, so maybe not that too big an issue a millionaire footballer couldn't get questions right on uni challenge.
Celebrity Gogglebox on 09:02 - Nov 4 with 679 viewsjack247

Celebrity Gogglebox on 08:20 - Nov 4 by dickythorpe

There may be a lack of intelligence amongst high earners in this country but it was a cancer awareness night on channel 4. "Stand up to cancer".
Maybe some large donations came in as a result to fight this evil, so maybe not that too big an issue a millionaire footballer couldn't get questions right on uni challenge.

Exactly. Fair play to the two of them for going on there, knowing how it would be edited and that they’d be up for ridicule.
Celebrity Gogglebox on 09:36 - Nov 4 with 652 viewsTenbySwan

Celebrity Gogglebox on 08:20 - Nov 4 by dickythorpe

I'm not saying it was an issue, I just thought it was very funny 😊
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024