Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nordfelt 03:47 - Nov 4 with 3459 viewsangryjack

Is the biggest sh#thouse of a goalkeeper I have ever seen he's afraid of getting hurt should have come and taken the centre half and centre forward with him while collecting the ball hesitated because afraid of getting hurt...never ever comes for crosses can't be giving no confidence to our centre halves ...I hope our analysts team pick up on it as every man and his dog has seen how terrible he is cost us against Ipswich and today unforgivable for a keeper it's bread and butter
Nordfelt on 20:56 - Nov 5 with 516 viewswestside

Nordfelt on 20:42 - Nov 4 by karnataka

I don't think he did turn his back, did he? I thought it was just a reflex action of putting his arms up to stop a mis-hit thunderbolt of a shot from 5 yards away from completely rearranging his face. It's often said about players having their hands in an unnatural position but I don't think there's anything unnatural about a self-preservation reflex action. As it was, it still knocked him off his feet and even their manager said they were extremely lucky to get that decision.

The first penalty not the second one.

Fer could have blocked the cross going in but he turned away.
Nordfelt on 21:10 - Nov 5 with 502 viewsJonTheJack

Nordfelt on 19:05 - Nov 5 by _

Disagree but would love a professional goalkeepers analysis to say whether I'm right or wrong

That wasn't a typical cross, like a free kick or corner coming in at the 'usual' trajectory, it was miskicked I'm guessing so went high and up quickly and it was a difficult cross to judge. It came down from the god's.

I'm not saying he couldn't have dealt with it differently or even better but it was far from the easy ball to collect most are trying to make out.

And I don't think he did much wrong with the actual infringement. Like I said, 99 times out of a hundred the ref let's play go on or gives it to the keeper.

Let's not slaughter our keeper and make him a nervous facking wreck is it because he's clearly Potters 1st choice.

I just don't get our fans, I can't facking fathom them out for love nor money.

It's probably due to the fans knowing we have a goalkeeper sat on the bench who actually looks like he can play the position.
Nordfelt on 02:00 - Nov 6 with 437 viewsangryjack

Nordfelt on 19:05 - Nov 5 by _

Disagree but would love a professional goalkeepers analysis to say whether I'm right or wrong

That wasn't a typical cross, like a free kick or corner coming in at the 'usual' trajectory, it was miskicked I'm guessing so went high and up quickly and it was a difficult cross to judge. It came down from the god's.

I'm not saying he couldn't have dealt with it differently or even better but it was far from the easy ball to collect most are trying to make out.

And I don't think he did much wrong with the actual infringement. Like I said, 99 times out of a hundred the ref let's play go on or gives it to the keeper.

Let's not slaughter our keeper and make him a nervous facking wreck is it because he's clearly Potters 1st choice.

I just don't get our fans, I can't facking fathom them out for love nor money.

It was keepers ball all day long should have come and commanded it instead he hesitated because he's a sh@thouse and came when it was too late and then in turn gave the penalty away,it was his to claim all day long....
Nordfelt on 04:13 - Nov 6 with 424 viewsGlyn1

Nordfelt is a good keeper. I can't decide if he's better or worse than Mulder but he's a lot, lot better than Gerhard Tremmel ever was. He's certainly above average for the Championship.

It's obvious that one of these keepers will be moving on in January, and personally I'll be happy with whichever one stays at the club.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024