Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Mcclean 17:43 - Nov 4 with 17529 viewsmanseltonsa5

What an absolute disgrace of a man,not only refusing yet again to wear a poppy,but now quoting a Bobby Sands quote about the abuse he was getting from supporters of both Middlesborough and Stoke.Shows what an IRA scum he is
James Mcclean on 21:00 - Nov 6 with 1305 viewsexiledclaseboy

James Mcclean on 20:55 - Nov 6 by TailGunner

Same here. Looking at the decline in our city since 97, that's enough for me

Proud to be Welsh Proud to be British
Each to their own though

I’m not proud to be either. It just is. But yeah, all views are valid.

Poll: Tory leader

James Mcclean on 21:00 - Nov 6 with 1302 viewsLohengrin

James Mcclean on 20:55 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t agree. A decision on whether wales should be independent from the U.K. doesn’t have to be based on nationalistic or patriotic feeling.

But it would rest on you deciding that a narrowing of the scope of what constitutes ‘the nation state’ on these islands is the way forward.

You’re like a mild-mannered Balkan Warlord, mun!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

James Mcclean on 21:22 - Nov 6 with 1262 viewsBadlands

James Mcclean on 20:32 - Nov 6 by attila_the_hun

what does he have to do with anything? is he an old racist?

he was best known for his numerous appearances in B-Western film series as the bewhiskered, cantankerous, woman-hating, but ever-loyal and brave comic sidekick of the cowboy star.
Homage paid in Blazing Saddles.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

James Mcclean on 22:19 - Nov 6 with 1223 viewsattila_the_hun

James Mcclean on 21:22 - Nov 6 by Badlands

he was best known for his numerous appearances in B-Western film series as the bewhiskered, cantankerous, woman-hating, but ever-loyal and brave comic sidekick of the cowboy star.
Homage paid in Blazing Saddles.

still doesn't explain why he's in this thread, random

"I'm Free"

James Mcclean on 00:52 - Nov 7 with 1176 viewsDJack

James Mcclean on 12:01 - Nov 6 by jackrmee

I'm ashamed to be British to be quite honest. The way we and the Americans are treating and have treated the world is appalling.

To be fair it isn't actually us and the Americans treating the world badly it is our ruddy inept, corruptible politicians doing it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

James Mcclean on 03:26 - Nov 7 with 1136 viewsLoyal

James Mcclean on 12:01 - Nov 6 by jackrmee

I'm ashamed to be British to be quite honest. The way we and the Americans are treating and have treated the world is appalling.

All I see the USA doing is looking after itself and looking to preserve and protect what they have.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

James Mcclean on 06:20 - Nov 7 with 1107 viewsdobjack2

His comments illustrate that for some, issues relating to the troubles in Northern Ireland are still bubbling under the surface And they will probably carry them to their graves.
James Mcclean on 08:16 - Nov 7 with 1072 viewsItchySphincter

James Mcclean on 08:57 - Nov 6 by trampie

Brit Nats love the Nazi's and the right wing and the Zionists.
When they have their jack boot on the throat of others they treat them as second class citizens and exploit those people and their resources and take their land, when the others get the upper hand they give everybody equal rights, you couldn't make it up.

Football fans in the UK were more political a few decades back, look at Glasgow Rangers, Linfield and Chelsea on the one hand and where their sympathies lie and then on the other hand the causes that many Glasgow Celtic fans follow.

You would expect Swansea being Welsh, working class, etc to be supportive of anti imperialist and left wing causes but due to migration and influences from across the Severn we have even seen a union jack in the home end at the new Vetch [In a football sense as someone that was about when football was more political and partisan i despair to see a flag that rightly or wrongly is a symbol of English right wing extremism in the Swansea end, when we would have opposed what the likes of Rangers, Linfield and Chelsea stood for at one time].

The Vetch back in the day was more intimidating for the opposition because of a them and us type scenario going on, at the Liberty its more of a friendly less partisan, less tribal lack of atmosphere situation going on, it might be a consequence of movement of people, nothing wrong with that but the dynamics have definitely changed.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2018 9:01]

There were Union and St George’s flags clearly displayed in the home end at the Vetch. You’re talking cobblers.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

James Mcclean on 08:48 - Nov 7 with 1048 viewsHeadmaster

James Mcclean on 21:00 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not proud to be either. It just is. But yeah, all views are valid.

Reminds me of this.

James Mcclean on 09:42 - Nov 7 with 1014 viewsjackrmee

James Mcclean on 03:26 - Nov 7 by Loyal

All I see the USA doing is looking after itself and looking to preserve and protect what they have.

Strewth! So bombing fuk out of other countries is looking after themselves?
Going after Saddam when they were lying?
Afghan because of lies?
Supporting Israel to protect themselves?

We are just as bad.
Bunch of kunts.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

James Mcclean on 13:50 - Nov 8 with 885 viewsEbo

James Mcclean on 03:26 - Nov 7 by Loyal

Preserve and protect what didn't belong to them in the first place.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024