Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Mcclean 17:43 - Nov 4 with 17527 viewsmanseltonsa5

What an absolute disgrace of a man,not only refusing yet again to wear a poppy,but now quoting a Bobby Sands quote about the abuse he was getting from supporters of both Middlesborough and Stoke.Shows what an IRA scum he is
James Mcclean on 19:11 - Nov 4 with 1908 viewsLoyal

It's what he stands for and what he is publicly stating regards his support for a terrorist organisation that murdered Welsh soldiers for over thirty years.

His poppy stance is just that an ignoramus not wearing a poppy to offend the majority of the country - but he has taken that a stage further now, don't worry it will sink in eventually.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 19:12]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

James Mcclean on 19:15 - Nov 4 with 1895 views34dfgdf54

James Mcclean on 19:06 - Nov 4 by ScottishEddie

who gives a f*ck if he wears a poppy? do you?

I think the guys a tw*t of the highest order and shouldn’t be earning a living over here when he publicly supports an organisation which the UK classes as a terrorist group.
James Mcclean on 19:16 - Nov 4 with 1894 viewsScottishEddie

James Mcclean on 19:11 - Nov 4 by Loyal

It's what he stands for and what he is publicly stating regards his support for a terrorist organisation that murdered Welsh soldiers for over thirty years.

His poppy stance is just that an ignoramus not wearing a poppy to offend the majority of the country - but he has taken that a stage further now, don't worry it will sink in eventually.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 19:12]

We murdered them two mind!

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

James Mcclean on 19:24 - Nov 4 with 1867 viewslonglostjack

Time to move on for the sake of the next generation. They were bad times.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

James Mcclean on 19:28 - Nov 4 with 1859 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

James Mcclean on 19:24 - Nov 4 by longlostjack

Indeed

Post of the thread

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

James Mcclean on 19:37 - Nov 4 with 1840 viewsGeoffThom

Explain yourself ?
James Mcclean on 19:44 - Nov 4 with 1819 viewsLoyal

James Mcclean on 19:16 - Nov 4 by ScottishEddie

We murdered them two mind!

Which two ? 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

James Mcclean on 19:49 - Nov 4 with 1814 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

James Mcclean on 18:37 - Nov 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

To earn money yes I would

Would you wear a symbol of some sort if a foreign army came into Swansea and shot some family and friends ?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 18:40]

If the symbol was a generic recognition of individual sacrifice that included those hundreds from Swansea who gave their lives for our freedom then yes.

There were 10s of thousands of Irish citizens that volunteered during WW2.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 19:53]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

James Mcclean on 19:55 - Nov 4 with 1802 viewsLoyal

James Mcclean on 19:49 - Nov 4 by JACKMANANDBOY

If the symbol was a generic recognition of individual sacrifice that included those hundreds from Swansea who gave their lives for our freedom then yes.

There were 10s of thousands of Irish citizens that volunteered during WW2.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 19:53]

And of course, the sacrifice is not just about the stereotypical over the top scenario. It goes deeper and far wider than most minds on here could contemplate and deal with. McClean is guilty of being so thick and gormless he doesn't even know his beloved ROI provided thousands of soldiers in both world wars, many of whom died in the British army.
Fcking idiotic prick.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 20:00]

James Mcclean on 20:12 - Nov 4 with 1739 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Royal British Legion says it best:

“ We are thankful for every poppy worn, but we never insist upon it, to do so would be contrary to the spirit of Remembrance and all that the poppy stands for."

Poll: Tory leader

James Mcclean on 20:13 - Nov 4 with 1736 viewsFireboy2

James Mcclean on 19:24 - Nov 4 by longlostjack

And thats what a woman i work with says

And she should know as her dad was in the RUC and was killed by an IRA bomb

Shes a legend and if everyone was like her there would be no more wars
James Mcclean on 20:17 - Nov 4 with 1728 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

James Mcclean on 20:12 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

“ We are thankful for every poppy worn, but we never insist upon it, to do so would be contrary to the spirit of Remembrance and all that the poppy stands for."

Beautifully done.

James Mcclean on 20:27 - Nov 4 with 1694 viewsomarjack

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

James Mcclean on 20:39 - Nov 4 with 1654 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

James Mcclean on 20:27 - Nov 4 by omarjack

Interesting juxtaposition of arguments.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 20:41]

James Mcclean on 20:41 - Nov 4 with 1649 viewsKilkennyjack

James Mcclean on 20:12 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

Is the correct answer.

I choose to wear one, the next guy doesn’t and thats his choice.

And the next guy could be Serb NEMANJA MATIC, of course, who also chose to not wear a poppy for ‘personal reasons’.

Is there a thread for every player ?

Beware of the Risen People

James Mcclean on 20:42 - Nov 4 with 1641 viewsScotia

James Mcclean on 20:27 - Nov 4 by omarjack

The thing is, I'm pretty certain that those who Tommy Robinson has a problem with don't pay a significant portion of his wages.

Ultimately it's an issue for Stoke City and the conscience of their fans. I couldn't support anyone with his views playing for the Swans.
James Mcclean on 20:47 - Nov 4 with 1628 viewsdickythorpe

The lack of historical knowledge amongst Celtic fans is staggering! Can't believe they chanted about the poppies.
Their countries Highland Division were amongst the bravest in WW1.

Such a shame.

Education is the key, but certain individuals like Mcclean only want to isolate certain parts.
James Mcclean on 20:50 - Nov 4 with 1617 viewsmagicdaps10

James Mcclean on 20:42 - Nov 4 by Scotia

The thing is, I'm pretty certain that those who Tommy Robinson has a problem with don't pay a significant portion of his wages.

Ultimately it's an issue for Stoke City and the conscience of their fans. I couldn't support anyone with his views playing for the Swans.

Bang on.

I will tell you this, if a brit disrespected the Irish view or opinion whilst living and working in Ireland.......there would be riots.

I would not want that scrote playing for our club. The guy is scum.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

James Mcclean on 20:51 - Nov 4 with 1613 viewsLoyal

James Mcclean on 20:47 - Nov 4 by dickythorpe

The lack of historical knowledge amongst Celtic fans is staggering! Can't believe they chanted about the poppies.
Their countries Highland Division were amongst the bravest in WW1.

Such a shame.

Education is the key, but certain individuals like Mcclean only want to isolate certain parts.

I get a horrible feeling he is not doing himself many favours, the country is in such turmoil from all sides he would do well to zip it before a lunatic takes it too far.

James Mcclean on 20:52 - Nov 4 with 1610 viewsmagicdaps10

James Mcclean on 20:50 - Nov 4 by magicdaps10

Bang on.

I will tell you this, if a brit disrespected the Irish view or opinion whilst living and working in Ireland.......there would be riots.

I must add that I am married to a Irish girl.....that is before anyone mentions anything.

I just dont tolerate ignorance.

James Mcclean on 21:09 - Nov 4 with 1563 viewsScottishEddie

James Mcclean on 20:13 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

And thats what a woman i work with says

And she should know as her dad was in the RUC and was killed by an IRA bomb

Shes a legend and if everyone was like her there would be no more wars

You do know Irish people were murdered too?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

James Mcclean on 22:22 - Nov 4 with 1508 viewsomarjack

James Mcclean on 20:50 - Nov 4 by magicdaps10

Bang on.

There is no such thing as the "Irish view or opinion"

Every person in the world has views and opinions that differ from the views of people from the same family let alone the same country.

Do you think that ALL British or English people give a f*ck about wearing some cheap badge up to show their "patriotism" or whatever it symbolises?

Did McClean disrespect England? Is England defined solely by its army? Because quite honestly, I don't see the relation and the relevance.

Am I obliged by law to like my country's army (or wherever I live at a certain time) because it's "the right thing to do"?

Most importantly..

Is McClean a terrorist sympathiser? Not as far as any of us know.

Does his support for a United Ireland mean that he wants to blow up pubs and buses filled with innocent people to achieve his dream? f*ck no.

Just because some people are fawning over Brexit. It doesn't mean they'd want to hurt innocent people (even if they disagree with them) in order to achieve their political goal. We have no reason to think that JM is any different. Just because you support a cause, it doesn't mean you support killing people for it.

McClean is free to do whatever the f*ck he wants. Forced nationalism is the most common form of fascism. Let him be.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2018 22:22]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

James Mcclean on 22:37 - Nov 4 with 1490 viewsFireboy2

James Mcclean on 21:09 - Nov 4 by ScottishEddie

You do know Irish people were murdered too?

That reply shows what a complete tool you are
James Mcclean on 22:44 - Nov 4 with 1478 viewsmagicdaps10

James Mcclean on 22:22 - Nov 4 by omarjack

Every person in the world has views and opinions that differ from the views of people from the same family let alone the same country.

Do you think that ALL British or English people give a f*ck about wearing some cheap badge up to show their "patriotism" or whatever it symbolises?

Did McClean disrespect England? Is England defined solely by its army? Because quite honestly, I don't see the relation and the relevance.

Am I obliged by law to like my country's army (or wherever I live at a certain time) because it's "the right thing to do"?

Most importantly..

Does his support for a United Ireland mean that he wants to blow up pubs and buses filled with innocent people to achieve his dream? f*ck no.

Just because some people are fawning over Brexit. It doesn't mean they'd want to hurt innocent people (even if they disagree with them) in order to achieve their political goal. We have no reason to think that JM is any different. Just because you support a cause, it doesn't mean you support killing people for it.

McClean is free to do whatever the f*ck he wants. Forced nationalism is the most common form of fascism. Let him be.

Fair point but some nations are more extreme than others, not all people are 100% pulling in the same direction.

My point, I might have got it over badly at first and might do so again.......if the shoe was on the other foot, a brit over in Ireland and causing controversy and making quotes from differing side, there would be all hell too pay.

I was talking to my wife this evening about this situation with McLean and she thinks it is totally pathetic but her words were "unfortunately there are plenty people like him back home"

As I said, its the ignorance I cant tolerate.....wether that is with someone from Swansea, Donegal or outer Mongolia! Unfortunately, some parts of the world are far worse than others.

James Mcclean on 22:46 - Nov 4 with 1476 viewsKilkennyjack

James Mcclean on 22:22 - Nov 4 by omarjack

Most importantly..

The poppy is not Englands alone.
Like many others, my own great grandfather died in Flanders.

I support a United Ireland.

I wear a poppy - but i expect others to make their own minds up.
Which, of course, i respect.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024