Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Mcclean 17:43 - Nov 4 with 17517 viewsmanseltonsa5

What an absolute disgrace of a man,not only refusing yet again to wear a poppy,but now quoting a Bobby Sands quote about the abuse he was getting from supporters of both Middlesborough and Stoke.Shows what an IRA scum he is
James Mcclean on 10:05 - Nov 5 with 2045 views34dfgdf54

James Mcclean on 08:33 - Nov 5 by jackrmee

The guys showing hate towards McLean are just as much hypocrites as he is.
He is showing hate towards the English, due to the things the English have done to his country.
You are showing hate towards him because of the way he is acting.

I wonder if any of you guys played in a little friendly match and were asked to face a flag with McLean's mug on and sing along with a song which was about him or his mates, how many of you would turn around and refuse to sing?

Same thing surely.

If he hates the English that much, why does he live over here?

The supporters of the clubs he has played for are 99% English, most of his team mates are English.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 10:06]
James Mcclean on 11:14 - Nov 5 with 1991 viewsHighjack

Ahh James McLean in the news. Time to start Christmas shopping again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

James Mcclean on 11:18 - Nov 5 with 1987 viewsScottishEddie

James Mcclean on 10:05 - Nov 5 by 34dfgdf54

The supporters of the clubs he has played for are 99% English, most of his team mates are English.

Grow up

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

James Mcclean on 11:24 - Nov 5 with 1979 viewsjackrmee

James Mcclean on 10:05 - Nov 5 by 34dfgdf54

He probably doesn't hate all the English people in the world, especially the ones he knows, but that doesn't mean he would feel happy singing their songs of love towards the country and queen, while basically bowing to their flag.

Has he ever said he hates the english? Or is he just trying to show that he doesn't support what they do/have done?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

James Mcclean on 11:30 - Nov 5 with 1967 viewsyescomeon

James Mcclean on 11:14 - Nov 5 by Highjack

Ahh James McLean in the news. Time to start Christmas shopping again.

The official start to the Christmas season.

I know what McLean will be getting this year...

Upthecity!

James Mcclean on 11:33 - Nov 5 with 1962 views34dfgdf54

James Mcclean on 11:18 - Nov 5 by ScottishEddie

Grow up

F*ck up you silly tw*t.
James Mcclean on 11:34 - Nov 5 with 1959 views34dfgdf54

James Mcclean on 11:24 - Nov 5 by jackrmee

He probably doesn't hate all the English people in the world, especially the ones he knows, but that doesn't mean he would feel happy singing their songs of love towards the country and queen, while basically bowing to their flag.

Has he ever said he hates the english? Or is he just trying to show that he doesn't support what they do/have done?

Bowing to the flag. Lol.

He goes out of his way to cause controversy, he publicly supports the IRA. The guys a c*nt end of.
James Mcclean on 11:35 - Nov 5 with 1956 viewsScottishEddie

James Mcclean on 11:33 - Nov 5 by 34dfgdf54

F*ck up you silly tw*t.

Ok big man.

Login to get fewer ads

James Mcclean on 11:47 - Nov 5 with 1943 viewsScottishEddie

James Mcclean on 11:34 - Nov 5 by 34dfgdf54

Bowing to the flag. Lol.

He goes out of his way to cause controversy, he publicly supports the IRA. The guys a c*nt end of.

You do know hes Irish yea?

James Mcclean on 11:52 - Nov 5 with 1932 viewsHighjack

James Mcclean on 11:47 - Nov 5 by ScottishEddie

Derry is in Northern Ireland so he’s British.

*runs for cover.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

James Mcclean on 11:53 - Nov 5 with 1930 viewsScottishEddie

James Mcclean on 22:37 - Nov 4 by Fireboy2

That reply shows what a complete tool you are

Explain that comment?

James Mcclean on 12:21 - Nov 5 with 1906 views34dfgdf54

James Mcclean on 11:47 - Nov 5 by ScottishEddie

Yea?

I can name several more aswell who play over here, no others I can think of beg for the attention like he does.

Like I said, his reasoning for not wearing the poppy I can respect, but it's everything else that comes with him I despise.
James Mcclean on 12:28 - Nov 5 with 1898 viewsTaliesin

The black poppy is a symbol which commemorates all those who have died, and are still dying, due to imperialist war and its legacy. It remembers dead soldiers, dead civilians, dead conscientious objectors. It remembers those who have fallen victim to invasion, occupation, gender-based violence, starvation and poverty.

A black poppy for me along side the white 'peace' poppy.

The red I will not wear

Those who decry the decision of the Irish not to wear a red poppy are unwilling to see passed their own bigotry and prejudice and if JM sympathises with an organisation dedicated to ridding Ireland of those who choose to oppress her then that is a choice for him. It's not so very different to those who follow England to Germany and sing 'There were 10 German Bombers'

It's a personal choice
James Mcclean on 12:30 - Nov 5 with 1893 viewsScottishEddie

James Mcclean on 12:28 - Nov 5 by Taliesin

The black poppy is a symbol which commemorates all those who have died, and are still dying, due to imperialist war and its legacy. It remembers dead soldiers, dead civilians, dead conscientious objectors. It remembers those who have fallen victim to invasion, occupation, gender-based violence, starvation and poverty.

A black poppy for me along side the white 'peace' poppy.

The red I will not wear

Those who decry the decision of the Irish not to wear a red poppy are unwilling to see passed their own bigotry and prejudice and if JM sympathises with an organisation dedicated to ridding Ireland of those who choose to oppress her then that is a choice for him. It's not so very different to those who follow England to Germany and sing 'There were 10 German Bombers'

It's a personal choice

Great post

James Mcclean on 12:34 - Nov 5 with 1885 viewsjackrmee

James Mcclean on 12:21 - Nov 5 by 34dfgdf54

Yea?

I can name several more aswell who play over here, no others I can think of beg for the attention like he does.

Like I said, his reasoning for not wearing the poppy I can respect, but it's everything else that comes with him I despise.

I can't say I've seen the incident, but is it him begging for attention, or the media begging for us to think that?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

James Mcclean on 12:55 - Nov 5 with 1859 viewsFireboy2

James Mcclean on 11:53 - Nov 5 by ScottishEddie

Explain that comment?

I chose to pick my friends experience to highlight why the NI problem will continue for years and years

Her attitude is not so much to forgive and forget but to just accept what has happened and to move on

She tells me that most of the population of NI just want to get on with their lives but there are a few who carry it on because they are so narrow minded

Like some of the people on this forum
James Mcclean on 12:59 - Nov 5 with 1850 viewsScottishEddie

James Mcclean on 12:55 - Nov 5 by Fireboy2

I chose to pick my friends experience to highlight why the NI problem will continue for years and years

Her attitude is not so much to forgive and forget but to just accept what has happened and to move on

She tells me that most of the population of NI just want to get on with their lives but there are a few who carry it on because they are so narrow minded

Like some of the people on this forum

Huh? you saiad i was a toll for saying Irish people got murdered?

James Mcclean on 13:37 - Nov 5 with 1811 viewsomarjack

Matic doesn't want to wear the poppy? oh well he has his reasons..

McClean doesn't want to wear the poppy? f*cking c*nt of an IRA terrorist scum etc etc

oh ok.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

James Mcclean on 15:20 - Nov 5 with 1729 viewsLoyal

James Mcclean on 13:37 - Nov 5 by omarjack

McClean doesn't want to wear the poppy? f*cking c*nt of an IRA terrorist scum etc etc

oh ok.

Matics reasoning is fck all to do with wearing a poppy in memory of people killed in conflict. Pricks a hypocrite.

Oh, and never trust anyone whose name sounds like a dishwasher.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 15:27]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

James Mcclean on 15:24 - Nov 5 with 1726 viewsjackal

James Mcclean on 11:24 - Nov 5 by jackrmee

When he deliberately turned his back to the English flag that was a direct insult. Done in America to make a statement. He made his feelings quite clear.

Maybe a dignified silence would be in order.
James Mcclean on 16:13 - Nov 5 with 1685 viewsDewi1jack

James Mcclean on 13:37 - Nov 5 by omarjack

oh ok.

Dont seem to remember Matic being so forthright against war violence when uncle slob was doing his best for Balkan diplomacy.

Couldn't give a flying fuk about Mcclean either.
Can't promote peace when you openly support a banned terrorist group.
Once he retires can't see the b'stard getting a job on sky or bt as a pundit either.
He can slouch back to obscurity whistling his little feinian ditties and we'll never hear of the odious fukwit again

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

James Mcclean on 16:15 - Nov 5 with 1684 viewsLeonWasGod

James Mcclean on 15:24 - Nov 5 by jackal

When he deliberately turned his back to the English flag that was a direct insult. Done in America to make a statement. He made his feelings quite clear.

Maybe a dignified silence would be in order.

He's always struck me as a nasty piece of work on the pitch (but the sort of nasty piece of work most fans would like if he's in your team).

But it's totally his choice. Not respecting someone's personal choice to wear one or not goes against the very thing the poppy appeal is supposed to represent.

And he comes out of the whole ridiculous situation a lot better off than the idiots who abuse him. Grown men mind :

James Mcclean on 16:56 - Nov 5 with 1641 viewsFireboy2

James Mcclean on 12:59 - Nov 5 by ScottishEddie

Huh? you saiad i was a toll for saying Irish people got murdered?

You know full well my comments about my mate meant that ALL people not just in NI and Ireland should have her attitude but you chose to mention what you said because you are a troll and just want a reaction

Well you have got one,now jog on troll

Oh yes you are a tool as well
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 19:29]
James Mcclean on 18:46 - Nov 5 with 1570 viewsgwyn_gaseg

“When you go Home, tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today”

When the Romans invaded Briton, to the Celts it would have like the war of off all wars, when the Saxons invaded, to the Celts it would have felt like the war of all wars, each occasion small numbers spread out, impossible to protect all man woman and child. It is the reason why we are governed by England and ironically why we still exist. World War 1/2 does not unite us. If any man throughout this time had abandoned his people and fled, he would have been no different to the enemy. If this was your race, your people, your creed, your ancestral blood, would you welcome him back. You were outnumbered, lost many men women and children, “For your tomorrow we give our today”. The one’s that fled ‘what is your stance’. A 30 something sits in a classroom of 13 year old's pretending to be a child, this is an issue in itself, but let us just add this to the countless other young men who have sought asylum, ‘abandoned their vulnerable bloodline’, to seek refuge, you defend this on the basis of compassionate grounds, anyone who argues against is a bigamist or racist or nationalist. Whilst I am against fodder to the field I am also against cowardice, we shot people for this.
I make my donation and wear the poppy because of those that gave their lives and because if it was me in that Day I would have given my tomorrow for your today’s Celt and the civilised who sought not to own me but to live alongside me as free people.
I am intentionally linking this to asylum seekers because the usual defendants have gone to ground and as far as I can see, for obvious reasons.
James Mcclean on 19:08 - Nov 5 with 1551 viewsyescomeon

James Mcclean on 15:20 - Nov 5 by Loyal

Matics reasoning is fck all to do with wearing a poppy in memory of people killed in conflict. Pricks a hypocrite.

Oh, and never trust anyone whose name sounds like a dishwasher.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 15:27]

Ironically McLean is probably more justified in his reasons for not wearing the poppy than Matic, but Matic has gone about it in the right way.

As others have said, I support him in his right not wear the poppy. But the guy is a thundering c*nt.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024