Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the games we've lost 20:49 - Nov 4 with 2595 viewskarnataka

So far this season - Brizzle, Villa, Stoke, Rotherham & Ipswich - are all below us in the table and we are yet to lose to anyone above us in the table. Shows what a strange division this is without the huge disparity between the top and bottom in the prem due to money.
All the games we've lost on 20:59 - Nov 4 with 2554 viewsLoyal

I genuinely believe we could set a record of straight wins this season if it begins to click in front of goal.
Away from home that is.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

All the games we've lost on 21:14 - Nov 4 with 2514 viewskarnataka

All the games we've lost on 20:59 - Nov 4 by Loyal

I genuinely believe we could set a record of straight wins this season if it begins to click in front of goal.
Away from home that is.

Any idea what our best ever run of wins is? (Just Googled it and it's 9 in 1999-2000 season apparently)
All the games we've lost on 21:20 - Nov 4 with 2498 viewssainthelens

Away from home that is.

This ....all week and twice on Sunday.
All the games we've lost on 21:22 - Nov 4 with 2490 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Away from home that is.

Indeed

Start taking our chances and a playoff place is up for grabs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

All the games we've lost on 21:30 - Nov 4 with 2477 viewswestside

Another striker, some beef in midfield and norfeldt to clear off
All the games we've lost on 21:32 - Nov 4 with 2473 viewssainthelens

The only thing that niggles me, whilst im starting to give up on how our club/ownership/finances are geared up is....do they really want promotion this year? Surely logical answer would be yes....but all logic with our powers that be tends to fly out the window.
All the games we've lost on 07:03 - Nov 5 with 2259 viewskarnataka

All the games we've lost on 21:32 - Nov 4 by sainthelens

The only thing that niggles me, whilst im starting to give up on how our club/ownership/finances are geared up is....do they really want promotion this year? Surely logical answer would be yes....but all logic with our powers that be tends to fly out the window.

All season I've had the feeling that promotion this season is not in their plans but you can't stop the players and manager from trying to win every single match because that's their job and the fans want the team to win every single match. I know who i think has their priorities right.
All the games we've lost on 07:30 - Nov 5 with 2228 viewsItchySphincter

All the games we've lost on 21:14 - Nov 4 by karnataka

Any idea what our best ever run of wins is? (Just Googled it and it's 9 in 1999-2000 season apparently)

Without checking I would have thought it was that run of one nils under Hollins.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

All the games we've lost on 07:59 - Nov 5 with 2184 viewsDevz00

Yes it was. We had 11 clean sheets in a row - 0-0 twice and 9 1-0 wins, from memory. The were both records.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

All the games we've lost on 08:04 - Nov 5 with 2173 viewsFireboy2

All the games we've lost on 07:59 - Nov 5 by Devz00

Yes it was. We had 11 clean sheets in a row - 0-0 twice and 9 1-0 wins, from memory. The were both records.

Clean sheets wont happen with clusterfvck kris in goal
All the games we've lost on 08:06 - Nov 5 with 2169 viewsDevz00

All the games we've lost on 08:04 - Nov 5 by Fireboy2

Clean sheets wont happen with clusterfvck kris in goal

Aye well this was when Roger was still bossing it between the sticks.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024