Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. 12:23 - Nov 5 with 4390 viewsjackrmee

Great news and reward for DJ's recent form.
Connor obviously the main man there already.

Cue the moaners who will start saying that it's not good for James to be travelling with Wales. He is better off at home in case GP forgets about him

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/james-lands-wales-call

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 17:28 - Nov 5 with 1202 viewsItchySphincter

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 13:44 - Nov 5 by TenbySwan

That's a bit sarcy.

I just said I hadn't bloody heard of him and looking online everyone had to Google him to find out who he was. Giggs us entitled to pick him.

Get back in your box.

More the “a bit sarcy” mate.

What box?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 17:52 - Nov 5 with 1181 viewspencoedjack

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 17:14 - Nov 5 by Badlands

Rodon would be a better choice than Chester IMO but as for John!!! Shouldn't be in the under 23s let alone Wales.

What I have seen of Ash lately Joe would be a far better choice than him.
Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 19:45 - Nov 5 with 1147 viewsyescomeon

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 12:33 - Nov 5 by TenbySwan

Sad that Joe has not been included.

Giggs has included a young centre half from Anderlecht James Lawrence who most, myself included have never heard of

Just looked him up, sounds an interesting player.

Upthecity!

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 19:49 - Nov 5 with 1145 viewsyescomeon

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 14:41 - Nov 5 by BytholWyn

Great to have Dan in the squad alongside Connor. Although it's only a matter of time before Joe gets in the squad as well I still find it hard to understand why Tom Lockyear was selected ahead of him. Lockyear plays for League One Bristol Rovers, who are currently one place above the relegation zone. I'd like to hear the rationale for this selection.

215 games at 23 is probably something to do with it. In Mepham and Rodon I think we have the Wales centre back paring for years to come, but it would be a bit much to put them in together all the time.

Upthecity!

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 20:27 - Nov 5 with 1131 viewsbuilthjack

He was on the radar a few years ago (Lawrence). A couple of title wins in Slovakia and played in the Champions League and Europa cup.
I would prefer Joe to be in, but his time will come very soon.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 21:10]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 21:04 - Nov 5 with 1114 viewsOldjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/ryan-giggs-heaps-praise-swansea-153

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 21:31 - Nov 5 with 1098 viewsjackrmee

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 21:04 - Nov 5 by Oldjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/ryan-giggs-heaps-praise-swansea-153

That was class

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 16:51 - Nov 13 with 963 views34dfgdf54

Mepham drops out, Freeman called up.

Rodon doesn’t seem fancied at all.
Login to get fewer ads

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 17:56 - Nov 13 with 901 viewsDarran

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 16:51 - Nov 13 by 34dfgdf54

Mepham drops out, Freeman called up.

Rodon doesn’t seem fancied at all.

Blaine don’t half talk some shit on times aye. Rodon has a minor injury.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 19:11 - Nov 13 with 852 views3swan

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 17:56 - Nov 13 by Darran

He did look to be limping after the game on Saturday
Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 19:18 - Nov 13 with 841 views34dfgdf54

Connor and DJ get call-ups, but Rodon and John don't. on 17:56 - Nov 13 by Darran

Only just seen Dafydd Pritchard’s tweet. I’m not the only one who thought it was strange because the twitter world went mad over it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024