Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 20:10 - Nov 5 with 14491 viewsjacabertawe

Oh dear...
https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/crystal-palace/crystal-palace-fan
Could Palace send him back? Would we want him back?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Jordan Ayew on 20:22 - Nov 5 with 8116 viewsLeonWasGod

There's a surprise.

No we wouldn't want him back (or at least I wouldn't). We don't do running down blind alleys any more. He could be good, he could be utter garbage. But whichever version you got he was never prolific. Maybe he could be in this league, but Villa suggests otherwise. I don't think he'd be a good fit for where we are now, and I'm not convinced he would help in the dressing room either. Not sure on that, but we seem pleased to have got rid of the Ayews if the little snippets of (possibly rubbish) gossip on here are right.
Jordan Ayew on 20:23 - Nov 5 with 8107 viewsbuilthjack

Fck him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jordan Ayew on 20:33 - Nov 5 with 8038 views34dfgdf54

Not good news for us.

Value plummeting, when is he out of contract?
Jordan Ayew on 20:35 - Nov 5 with 8025 viewsLeonWasGod

Jordan Ayew on 20:33 - Nov 5 by 34dfgdf54

Not good news for us.

Value plummeting, when is he out of contract?

Agreed. Did you expect anything else though? In Jordan's case we have at least got some value out of the transfer fee, unlike plenty of other (more expensive) players in the last couple of years.
Jordan Ayew on 21:14 - Nov 5 with 7871 viewscmajack

Wouldn't want to see him anywhere near the club again. There seems to be a good team spirit at the moment and he is one of the players from last season who are only interested in themselves. Poor poor premier league player and it was signing rubbish like him that finally condemned us to relegation.
Jordan Ayew on 21:18 - Nov 5 with 7829 viewsDarran

Fuçk him. Strange article though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jordan Ayew on 21:20 - Nov 5 with 7828 views___E20___

One of our most consistently good performers while he was here.

Clearly has an unprofessional attitude though.
Jordan Ayew on 21:32 - Nov 5 with 7750 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jordan Ayew on 21:20 - Nov 5 by ___E20___

I agree. He also could offer something to the team. He obviously does not suit Woy's style of play.
If he comes back we need to read the riot act to him otherwise he can join Routs, Nairsingh and Dyer in the Departure Lounge.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew on 21:33 - Nov 5 with 7741 views34dfgdf54

Jordan Ayew on 21:32 - Nov 5 by Private_Partz

I agree. He also could offer something to the team. He obviously does not suit Woy's style of play.
If he comes back we need to read the riot act to him otherwise he can join Routs, Nairsingh and Dyer in the Departure Lounge.

Not a chance.

Potter made his feelings pretty clear about him. Not in his plans whatsoever.
Jordan Ayew on 21:35 - Nov 5 with 7727 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jordan Ayew on 21:33 - Nov 5 by 34dfgdf54

Not a chance.

Potter made his feelings pretty clear about him. Not in his plans whatsoever.

Ah, I didn't know that. Fairy Nuff. Departure Lounge it is.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jordan Ayew on 21:41 - Nov 5 with 7696 viewspencoedjack

Can they send him back?

Genuine question can you end a season long loan early?
Jordan Ayew on 21:49 - Nov 5 with 7642 viewsFlashberryjack

Jordan Ayew on 21:41 - Nov 5 by pencoedjack

Can they send him back?

It depends on what the loan agreement terms says

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jordan Ayew on 21:59 - Nov 5 with 7593 viewsjackrmee

Jordan Ayew on 21:41 - Nov 5 by pencoedjack

Can they send him back?

What would it actually mean for us? Would we have to pay his wages again, or would we just have to worry about him coming back and upsetting the applecart?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Jordan Ayew on 22:07 - Nov 5 with 7563 viewsomarjack

We should have flushed him down the toilet to Fulham for 8 m when we had the chance. I thought we could muster up more cash from his sale. But I was wrong.

Not much is going our way anymore.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jordan Ayew on 22:59 - Nov 5 with 7416 viewsmajorraglan

Jordan Ayew on 21:59 - Nov 5 by jackrmee

What would it actually mean for us? Would we have to pay his wages again, or would we just have to worry about him coming back and upsetting the applecart?

I can’t see him wanting to return nor could I see the club wanting him back on account of his wages, if there is a possibility he could upset the apple cart then the club would definitely not want him around.
Jordan Ayew on 23:13 - Nov 5 with 7378 viewsFireboy2

Jordan Ayew on 21:20 - Nov 5 by ___E20___

Correct on both

Our demise started after his sending off at huddersfield
Jordan Ayew on 08:44 - Nov 6 with 7088 viewsBryanSwan

Jordan Ayew on 21:32 - Nov 5 by Private_Partz

Wayne could still offer us something this season, but has been frozen out. Would be much better than having Mckay or Asoro around the team.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Jordan Ayew on 08:55 - Nov 6 with 7062 viewsjackrmee

Jordan Ayew on 22:59 - Nov 5 by majorraglan

I can’t see him wanting to return nor could I see the club wanting him back on account of his wages, if there is a possibility he could upset the apple cart then the club would definitely not want him around.

Yeah, but what would actually happen. If Palace fuk him off, he will be still contracted to us.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Jordan Ayew on 09:42 - Nov 6 with 6982 viewsjacabertawe

......and his brother ain't doing too well!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-andre-a

Both of them coming back sooner, rather than later?
[Post edited 6 Nov 2018 9:45]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Jordan Ayew on 10:22 - Nov 6 with 6923 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Baffling decision not to sell to Fulham.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Jordan Ayew on 10:40 - Nov 6 with 6891 viewsLeonWasGod

Slightly off topic, but Palace sit in 14th place in the table on 8 points. We'd have been above them last season after 8 matches on goal difference (we were actually 3rd from bottom at this stage). It must be a really poor league down the bottom this year, or the top are getting stronger. Heading for record lowest points tally maybe?
Jordan Ayew on 10:53 - Nov 6 with 6868 viewsjack247

Brilliant up until he got sent off at Huddersfield, didn’t even come close to recovering his form after that.

I’d be amazed if they could send him back (or at least make us pay all his wages) against our wishes.
Jordan Ayew on 12:38 - Nov 6 with 6725 viewsBadlands

Jordan Ayew on 10:53 - Nov 6 by jack247

Brilliant up until he got sent off at Huddersfield, didn’t even come close to recovering his form after that.

I’d be amazed if they could send him back (or at least make us pay all his wages) against our wishes.

I thought he did OK for us TBH - nothing special but OK.

I really wanted him t do the business at Palace though, just to increase the chance o a decent price when he's sold.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jordan Ayew on 13:09 - Nov 6 with 6672 viewsmonmouth

Jordan Ayew on 10:40 - Nov 6 by LeonWasGod

Slightly off topic, but Palace sit in 14th place in the table on 8 points. We'd have been above them last season after 8 matches on goal difference (we were actually 3rd from bottom at this stage). It must be a really poor league down the bottom this year, or the top are getting stronger. Heading for record lowest points tally maybe?

The bottom of the PL this year is utter bilge. We were dead and buried wit 12 points at halfway last year, and never did actually recover from that when the pressure came on. There might well be half a dozen clubs that have around that or less this season. Certainly, barring a major reversal of form, three I would think.

Oh and ps, as I've said elsewhere, both Ayews are a pair of c*nts and could still kill us given no one else would want them.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2018 13:11]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jordan Ayew on 13:17 - Nov 6 with 6646 viewsjack247

Jordan Ayew on 12:38 - Nov 6 by Badlands

I thought he did OK for us TBH - nothing special but OK.

I really wanted him t do the business at Palace though, just to increase the chance o a decent price when he's sold.

Well that’s the intelligent attitude. If we’d sold him and he’d failed it may be quite funny. As it is, we need him, Andre and Baston if he’s not out of contract in the summer, to do as well as possible.

He had a hell of a purple patch, not long after Carvahal arrived. Couldn’t sustain it though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024