Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield v Fulham 21:29 - Nov 5 with 2890 viewsowainglyndwr

Was we really that bad last year ?
Huddersfield v Fulham on 11:54 - Nov 6 with 978 viewsjack247

Huddersfield v Fulham on 08:15 - Nov 6 by 34dfgdf54

Fulham have the players to get out of it, unfortunately though they may need to get rid of their manager. Sorting yourself out defensively is probably more straight forward than if it was goals being the problem.

The amount of goals they are conceding is ridiculous under this manager. That doesn't say alot for Alfie not being able to hold down a position in that back four.

He’s bound to go if they don’t tighten up soon.

Not sure if it’s just me, or has the gap between the PL and Championship widened since we were last here? Our first season was relatively comfortable. I’ve been a little surprised by how bad some of the teams are at this level and also how much Fulham have struggled.
Huddersfield v Fulham on 13:56 - Nov 6 with 931 viewsTaliesin

Huddersfield v Fulham on 23:05 - Nov 5 by BrynCartwright

Is Mawson not match fit or something? He is kept on the bench. Seems a waste of the apparent 15 mill we got for him to me

It's because he isn't very good. Apart from the initial promise he hasn't delivered. He stagnated with us and he's carried on being bang average
Huddersfield v Fulham on 14:40 - Nov 6 with 907 viewsbyron

Huddersfield v Fulham on 04:36 - Nov 6 by Swan91

I think us getting relegated was the best thing for us.

I have been more excited this season so far than I had been for the past 2 maybe 3 seasons. The football is a joy to watch (yes we have had frustrating games that we should have one) but overall seeing these young players doing big things in the CH gives me a lot of hope for the future.

because of relagation we were able to get rid of most of our "toxic" players. and now we are back to our roots.

i think we are only truly in need of a striker.. If Bony gets back and does big things then that sorts it.. but if we plan on selling or loaning, would be nice to get a faster striker in.. Mcburnie is just a little too slow to catch up to most of DJ crosses... like 1 or 2 steps too short a lot of the time.

I alluded to the fact relegation might be ok for you lot last season, shot down in flames of course, but you mainly seem to be enjoying it and realised the last few have been hard work. I guess if you blank the yanks and club sale out of the picture, not easy but give it a go, then you have a decent manager and young squad to support, play some decent stuff, great league. It’s not so bad is it?

Benny

Huddersfield v Fulham on 14:44 - Nov 6 with 908 viewsairedale

Huddersfield v Fulham on 22:13 - Nov 5 by Cooperman

Unfortunately we were for large parts of it.

I’m really surprised at Fulham, less so at Huddersfield. You would think that having spent circa £100m it would bring a degree of quality to their game.

The Fulham manager will be gone soon imo, depends on how the new guy does.
Huddersfield v Fulham on 14:50 - Nov 6 with 905 viewsairedale

Huddersfield v Fulham on 14:40 - Nov 6 by byron

I alluded to the fact relegation might be ok for you lot last season, shot down in flames of course, but you mainly seem to be enjoying it and realised the last few have been hard work. I guess if you blank the yanks and club sale out of the picture, not easy but give it a go, then you have a decent manager and young squad to support, play some decent stuff, great league. It’s not so bad is it?

Much better than the PL for me. And if we get promoted again I hope we don’t spend huge amounts of cash on agents and players. Even if it means relegation.
Huddersfield v Fulham on 17:46 - Nov 6 with 857 viewsbyron

Huddersfield v Fulham on 14:50 - Nov 6 by airedale

Much better than the PL for me. And if we get promoted again I hope we don’t spend huge amounts of cash on agents and players. Even if it means relegation.

Clubs like us need to get the youth systems providing, neither club will ever have millions to blow.
South Wales has great talent, we need to keep them here and not lose them to the big clubs who buy success like Man City, who recently git one of our youngsters.....

Benny

Huddersfield v Fulham on 19:20 - Nov 6 with 809 viewsplasjack

Huddersfield v Fulham on 17:46 - Nov 6 by byron

Clubs like us need to get the youth systems providing, neither club will ever have millions to blow.
South Wales has great talent, we need to keep them here and not lose them to the big clubs who buy success like Man City, who recently git one of our youngsters.....

You are not Cat1, we invested heavily to gain that status and it is paying dividends with a talented young squad and some included in the Welsh squad.
Compare this to Wales Capital P/L club who have no representatives apart from Jazz, who is also from Swansea.
Huddersfield v Fulham on 19:24 - Nov 6 with 800 viewsOldjack

Huddersfield v Fulham on 21:42 - Nov 5 by union_jack

This game suggests Cardiff have a real chance of survival this year.

Huddersfield are awful and winning. Fulham slightly better but losing.

3 go down ,you've named two ,take a shot who'll be bottom of the pile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield v Fulham on 19:39 - Nov 6 with 793 viewstaffpunk

Huddersfield v Fulham on 19:24 - Nov 6 by Oldjack

Burnley, is that who you're thinking?

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Huddersfield v Fulham on 19:41 - Nov 6 with 787 viewstaffpunk

Huddersfield v Fulham on 19:20 - Nov 6 by plasjack

You are not Cat1, we invested heavily to gain that status and it is paying dividends with a talented young squad and some included in the Welsh squad.
Compare this to Wales Capital P/L club who have no representatives apart from Jazz, who is also from Swansea.

Genuine question, will you keep the Cat 1 status if you stay in the Championship, or doesn't that matter?

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Huddersfield v Fulham on 19:56 - Nov 6 with 778 viewsunion_jack

Huddersfield v Fulham on 19:24 - Nov 6 by Oldjack

Could be them but I think Soton and Burnley are going to be courting relegation.

Fulham may pull themselves out as they've some decent players there. They may gel.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Huddersfield v Fulham on 20:12 - Nov 6 with 775 viewsplasjack

Huddersfield v Fulham on 19:41 - Nov 6 by taffpunk

Genuine question, will you keep the Cat 1 status if you stay in the Championship, or doesn't that matter?

Genuine question will you get Cat1 if you stay up.
As regards keeping it who knows.
Huddersfield v Fulham on 20:17 - Nov 6 with 768 viewstaffpunk

Huddersfield v Fulham on 20:12 - Nov 6 by plasjack

Genuine question will you get Cat1 if you stay up.
As regards keeping it who knows.

I don't know anything about these things, that's why I asked you the question!

Huddersfield v Fulham on 20:38 - Nov 6 with 750 viewsplasjack

Huddersfield v Fulham on 20:17 - Nov 6 by taffpunk

I don't know anything about these things, that's why I asked you the question!

If you are Cat2, I believe any cat1 academy can poach your players if they wish to go.
Huddersfield v Fulham on 20:57 - Nov 6 with 733 viewsbyron

Huddersfield v Fulham on 20:38 - Nov 6 by plasjack

If you are Cat2, I believe any cat1 academy can poach your players if they wish to go.

They already have. How does one attain cat 1 from cat 2? Bellers is working with our youth, I reckon Tan will invest in this as he hates wasting millions buying the likes of what you wasted last season. We have some good under 18 coming through I believe.

Benny

Huddersfield v Fulham on 21:09 - Nov 6 with 726 viewsplasjack

Huddersfield v Fulham on 20:57 - Nov 6 by byron

They already have. How does one attain cat 1 from cat 2? Bellers is working with our youth, I reckon Tan will invest in this as he hates wasting millions buying the likes of what you wasted last season. We have some good under 18 coming through I believe.

In our case we have a multi million complex in Landore for our academy invested from our riches in our P/L stint.
Huddersfield v Fulham on 21:26 - Nov 6 with 711 viewsjasper_T

Huddersfield v Fulham on 20:57 - Nov 6 by byron

Cat One/Two status is basically just committing to spending certain amounts of money a year on coaches and facilities. Took relegation to League One to make Sunderland downgrade, once the initial investment is made the annual spend is manageable for Championship clubs if they're getting any value out of it on the field.
Huddersfield v Fulham on 22:04 - Nov 6 with 698 viewsOldjack

Huddersfield v Fulham on 19:39 - Nov 6 by taffpunk

Burnley, is that who you're thinking?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huddersfield v Fulham on 23:03 - Nov 6 with 676 viewsTNT

Huddersfield v Fulham on 14:40 - Nov 6 by byron

How does that humble pie taste, by?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Huddersfield v Fulham on 00:17 - Nov 7 with 659 viewsbyron

Huddersfield v Fulham on 23:03 - Nov 6 by TNT

How does that humble pie taste, by?

Eh?

Benny

Huddersfield v Fulham on 17:53 - Nov 7 with 579 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Huddersfield v Fulham on 09:28 - Nov 6 by Bloodyhills

Not sure you can really blame Cardiff for Fulham and Huddersfield being shite though it's true they didn't add any thing to prem quality.

Awful teams, from Palace down (bottom seven teams) there is very little between them and the top ten or so in the championship.

The Premier League is now like three separate divisions.

It could be any of the bottom seven come down, but I would say Fulham and Huddersfield with either Cardiff, Burnley or Southampton.
Huddersfield v Fulham on 08:43 - Nov 8 with 500 viewsbluey_the_blue

Huddersfield v Fulham on 17:53 - Nov 7 by AlfieMooresSon

Awful teams, from Palace down (bottom seven teams) there is very little between them and the top ten or so in the championship.

The Premier League is now like three separate divisions.

It could be any of the bottom seven come down, but I would say Fulham and Huddersfield with either Cardiff, Burnley or Southampton.

Fulham, Huddersfield down. Man City relegated for their financial cheating....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024