Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Midterms.. 22:27 - Nov 5 with 26075 viewsomarjack

Trump already promised violence if the GOP loses the house majority or the senate.

Also, It doesn't look like he'll be willing to step down in 2020 if he loses. His cult will flood the streets and do f*ck knows what.

That's what happens when people unite over a person rather than a country's interest in a democracy. They'd do anything to keep him in charge. Even defiling the constitution. That's how dictatorships are born. And that's how civil wars start.

I honestly don't think Trump will simply concede his "throne" to the Democrats. What would his supporters do? How will they find another person to worship like that?

Let's just say Trump serves 2 terms and his rule expires at 2024. Then what? No way in hell the GOP will just move on from this. They'll want him as president for life like the Kim family in North Korea. A 2nd civil war is on the way, which will affect the whole world which should obviously concern all of us. Dangerous, dangerous times.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 22:28]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

US Midterms.. on 19:54 - Nov 6 with 2236 viewslondonlisa2001

US Midterms.. on 19:46 - Nov 6 by Highjack

You’re a straight white male which means you are officially scum.

I hope you’re not trying to imply that anyone has said that.

Because that would be very wrong.
US Midterms.. on 20:10 - Nov 6 with 2217 viewsHighjack

US Midterms.. on 19:54 - Nov 6 by londonlisa2001

I hope you’re not trying to imply that anyone has said that.

Because that would be very wrong.

I’m implying that his opinion is worthless because of the colour of his skin, his sexuality and the fact he has a penis.

And he should be ashamed of that.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

US Midterms.. on 20:10 - Nov 6 with 2217 viewsomarjack

The insecurity and the yearning to be fondled with delicacy by the lefties is showing. tsk tsk..

US Midterms.. on 20:11 - Nov 6 with 2213 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It also means you're ineligible to apply for this position; https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity/researcher-itv-tonight/

Racism is rife in this country.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

US Midterms.. on 20:13 - Nov 6 with 2203 viewsomarjack

US Midterms.. on 20:10 - Nov 6 by Highjack

I’m implying that his opinion is worthless because of the colour of his skin, his sexuality and the fact he has a penis.

Liberal straight white males are some of the best people around. They have no personal agenda for choosing humanist politics yet they do.

Stop this BS, The absolute majority of Lefties don't hate people because they're "straight white males"..lol

They might hate some of them because they're tw@ts and closed minded, which is something that exists within every group of people.

US Midterms.. on 20:23 - Nov 6 with 2187 viewsexiledclaseboy

So anyway. Dems to take back the House, GOP to keep hold of the Senate.

And nothing gets done for the next two years. Which, given the ignoaramus currently infesting the White House, can surely be no bad thing.

Poll: Tory leader

US Midterms.. on 20:26 - Nov 6 with 2180 viewsGowerjack

US Midterms.. on 20:23 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

And nothing gets done for the next two years. Which, given the ignoaramus currently infesting the White House, can surely be no bad thing.

Yep

And Trump has a handy little scapegoat to blame when it starts going wrong.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

US Midterms.. on 20:27 - Nov 6 with 2178 viewslondonlisa2001

US Midterms.. on 20:10 - Nov 6 by Highjack

Oh, well if you feel that’s the case, that’s very wrong in my opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

US Midterms.. on 20:37 - Nov 6 with 2162 viewslondonlisa2001

US Midterms.. on 20:11 - Nov 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It also means you're ineligible to apply for this position; https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity/researcher-itv-tonight/

Racism is rife in this country.

Link doesn’t work Dwight. How odd that you’ve just found that and then instantly the page was taken down.

But given it’s been discussed here before, it’s a training opportunity paid for by a bursary, not a job.

Similar to training opportunities that are offered to people who speak Welsh. Or Cambridge University bursaries that are only offered to people from Pembrokeshire. Or people from Suffolk. Or bursaries offered by the NUM for children of miners.

That type of thing.

Just to put your mind at rest.
US Midterms.. on 22:03 - Nov 6 with 2130 viewssioni

The fact that many of those who worship the sanctity of the Founding Fathers in saving minority States from the majority States work so darn doggedly to suppress the voting interests of the minorities in past and modern elections would be hilariously ironic if it were not so sad however politically clever they may consider themselves to be.

The biases of the Electoral College and for the foreseeable future unlikely to change, but the various States attempts to subvert the Constitution in the area if voters’s rights have been consistent should be changed as soon as is possible. From Amendment 15, Post civil War, where discrimination in voting rights on the basis of race, religion etc was forbidden, to the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and obviously since then many States, especially in the South, have gone to ridiculous but oh so politically astute lengths to prevent people of colour from voting. How about being expected to recite the whole Constitution word perfect as part of qualifying process(unnecessary if white of course).

Off topic, but as for the mindless disparaging of Hilary Clinton, she was a competent intelligent Secretary of State who withstood with courage and grace the humiliation of her husband’s behaviour and who was demonized by people practised and adept at conflating errors of judgement with gross immorality.

And that’s that.
US Midterms.. on 05:40 - Nov 7 with 2022 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 17:49 - Nov 6 by londonlisa2001

Just in the past few weeks, a right wing extremist has murdered 11 Jewish people in a synagogue, a rabid Trump supporter has mailed 14 bombs to individuals and organisations, a right wing extremist group attacked people in New York and Portland, two black men were executed by a right wing extremist in a car park and you (and Tummer) think the ‘worst people in the world’ are Hillary supporters who have protested against Trump?

I think your famed (albeit self proclaimed) sense of ‘balance’ may need a little rebalancing Mo.

They're not people, Lisa, they're animals.

Facking hell...you desperado.

Yeah, I really meant they were actually the worst people in the world.

But I see you've finally got to the point of being against political violence, Lisa. Or are you still at the same point you were a year ago, only seeing one side as bad. Remember when I was denouncing both sides of political violence while you were saying you would laugh and cheer if someone with different political views from you got hit over the head with a piece of wood?
And I had to keep telling you that debate is the way forward not violence. That violence would lead to more violence. And here we are a year later with you getting on your high horse about violence (from one side). Let's remind ourselves...

(Aug 20th 2017)
Mo: "Do you denounce political violence on both sides of this incident...no 'if's' no 'buts'?"
Lisa: " ...if some loser dressed in a klan outfit or waving a Nazi flag walked down my street and with no further provocation some one else walked up to them and smacked them over the head with a plank, I'd lead the cheering."
Mo: "White supremacy is an idea...you don't beat ideas with baseball bats, you beat them with better ideas"

So here you are now gnashing your teeth about the escalation in political violence as if your shit don't stink. Here you are condemning violence from your opponents while being OK with violence committed against them. As I said in my first post of this thread, you'll punch and punch and punch but when you get punched back you cry "He's punching me".
Get down off that high horse, it don't belong to you.
No, I'm sorry, Lisa, you lost your right to grandstand way back there when you spoke up in support of political violence. You could have said "Yes, Mo, you have a point...I was wrong" but we all know you lack the ability to say that.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 06:16 - Nov 7 with 2015 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 17:59 - Nov 6 by omarjack

Mo always likes to give the impression of being an independent non-partisan. Yet 100% of his views align with the right. Weird.

Anyway, Lisa summed up the entire argument perfectly.

No, you think that because you're a dosser with no brain.
You speak with great authority about things you know little about.
You are an ignorant know it all.

My views do not always align with the right. They always stand in opposition against you, the progressives. You are not the left and I am not the right. You are an authoritarian and I am a libertarian. Both of these come in right and left wing flavours...I am against all authoritarians.
You want speech laws to protect minorities I am against speech laws. If right wing authoritarians wanted speech laws for blasphemy or to protect the white man I would be speaking out against those.
Stephen Fry is as left wing as people come. He is against political correctness...as am I. This is not a question of left vs right.

Many left wing people agree with me. They dislike you. You have stained the left wing with your authoritarian bullshit. Your progressive movement is a fascist movement. And as always you accuse your enemies of your own crimes.

See this political compass...

Progressives are at the top while my beliefs are at the bottom. My views are not on the right in opposition to the left. They are at the bottom in opposition to authoritarians.
So yes, I am always aligned against your progressive views...that does not mean I'm right wing or always against the left.
You don't understand this because you are an uniformed dunce who should talk less and listen more. If you did this you may find that you no longer see perfectly logical situations as 'weird'.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 6:43]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 06:20 - Nov 7 with 2014 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 18:16 - Nov 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

When did I say that?

For the record, the worst people in the world are Oklahomans.

OMG...Ted Bundy killed 30 women, maybe more. There are others like him around today. And you have the nerve to call peaceful Oklahomans the worst people in the world??????

Sort yourself out, Tex, ffs.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 06:29 - Nov 7 with 2007 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 18:33 - Nov 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

I approve of Mo's opinions, but that doesn't mean I share them word for word. Just like there's not a politician in history I've agreed with 100%, including the current President.

I don't think Leftists are the world's worst people at all. I think they are hilariously infected by Trump Derangement System, and are blind hypocrites like the OP starting a thread worrying about violence from the Right if we lose an election, when quite the opposite has held true since November 8, 2016. But I can respect peoples' opinions even when I disagree with them. I don't take politics as personally as you do, Lisa.

I don't even agree with that statement I made, Tex.

Lisa knows this. But she sits there, reading my posts and grinding her sphincter, looking for anything she can jump on. Oh and looking who upvoted my posts...not that she cares or anything

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 06:38 - Nov 7 with 2002 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 20:23 - Nov 6 by exiledclaseboy

Can I be the first to say well done Democrats. I don't like you but I will congratulate you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 06:58 - Nov 7 with 1995 viewsstAteSwan

One of the biggest issues I have in US voting now is too many vote straight along party lines. A heavy conservative in Upstate New York who is currently facing a 99 year prison sentence for insider trading still won re-election tonight. The reason? He was in a heavy Conservative district, and a large majority of Americans still base their vote on the little r and d next to a person's name rather than what they know about them.
US Midterms.. on 08:53 - Nov 7 with 1954 viewsJackSomething

US Midterms.. on 05:40 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

They're not people, Lisa, they're animals.

Facking hell...you desperado.

Yeah, I really meant they were actually the worst people in the world.

But I see you've finally got to the point of being against political violence, Lisa. Or are you still at the same point you were a year ago, only seeing one side as bad. Remember when I was denouncing both sides of political violence while you were saying you would laugh and cheer if someone with different political views from you got hit over the head with a piece of wood?
And I had to keep telling you that debate is the way forward not violence. That violence would lead to more violence. And here we are a year later with you getting on your high horse about violence (from one side). Let's remind ourselves...

(Aug 20th 2017)
Mo: "Do you denounce political violence on both sides of this incident...no 'if's' no 'buts'?"
Lisa: " ...if some loser dressed in a klan outfit or waving a Nazi flag walked down my street and with no further provocation some one else walked up to them and smacked them over the head with a plank, I'd lead the cheering."
Mo: "White supremacy is an idea...you don't beat ideas with baseball bats, you beat them with better ideas"

So here you are now gnashing your teeth about the escalation in political violence as if your shit don't stink. Here you are condemning violence from your opponents while being OK with violence committed against them. As I said in my first post of this thread, you'll punch and punch and punch but when you get punched back you cry "He's punching me".
Get down off that high horse, it don't belong to you.
No, I'm sorry, Lisa, you lost your right to grandstand way back there when you spoke up in support of political violence. You could have said "Yes, Mo, you have a point...I was wrong" but we all know you lack the ability to say that.

When you lose the argument, refer back to a post on a different topic from over a year ago. And it's Lisa who can't admit she's wrong?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

US Midterms.. on 09:47 - Nov 7 with 1920 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 08:53 - Nov 7 by JackSomething

When you lose the argument, refer back to a post on a different topic from over a year ago. And it's Lisa who can't admit she's wrong?

Which argument did I lose?

Do you actually think I was making the argument that Hilary Clinton voters are actually the worst people in the world? Worse than rapists, murderers etc?

If Lisa had actually thought that and asked for clarity I would have answered "No, I'm not serious"

I often hear the comedian Bill Burr say "Argh...you're the worst" I accept that it is just a phrase. I know he doesn't mean he actually thinks the person is the worst.

FFS! Why do I have to explain this shit?

And a year ago I was denouncing political violence from both sides. Lisa wasn't. Lisa was cheering for violence. I was warning that it would push more people to the right. I was saying it would lead to worse violence. I was saying this is not a road we should go down.
Now Lisa pops up on her high horse condemning political violence and trying to score points.
And you expect me to say nothing?
You expect me not to mention I have consistently denounced it while she has led the cheering for it?
Would you not have brought it up if it was the other way around and it made me look like a tw@t?

Yeah, right. F*ck off

Oh and btw dull boy, if you check back through my posts, only a few weeks, I made a post saying that JackMeOff had been right and I had been wrong. I can admit when I'm wrong.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 10:19 - Nov 7 with 1890 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 08:53 - Nov 7 by JackSomething

Btw, JS, you criticise me for bringing up a post from a year ago. But put that aside, do you think Lisa is right or wrong?
Do you think we should cheer for political violence against people we disagree with?

Now, let's see if you can admit when Lisa's wrong.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 11:19 - Nov 7 with 1858 viewsjackrmee

US Midterms.. on 06:16 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

No, you think that because you're a dosser with no brain.
You speak with great authority about things you know little about.
You are an ignorant know it all.

My views do not always align with the right. They always stand in opposition against you, the progressives. You are not the left and I am not the right. You are an authoritarian and I am a libertarian. Both of these come in right and left wing flavours...I am against all authoritarians.
You want speech laws to protect minorities I am against speech laws. If right wing authoritarians wanted speech laws for blasphemy or to protect the white man I would be speaking out against those.
Stephen Fry is as left wing as people come. He is against political correctness...as am I. This is not a question of left vs right.

Many left wing people agree with me. They dislike you. You have stained the left wing with your authoritarian bullshit. Your progressive movement is a fascist movement. And as always you accuse your enemies of your own crimes.

See this political compass...

Progressives are at the top while my beliefs are at the bottom. My views are not on the right in opposition to the left. They are at the bottom in opposition to authoritarians.
So yes, I am always aligned against your progressive views...that does not mean I'm right wing or always against the left.
You don't understand this because you are an uniformed dunce who should talk less and listen more. If you did this you may find that you no longer see perfectly logical situations as 'weird'.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 6:43]

https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=-5.13&soc=-7.33

Very interesting.
I know what i believe in and I am quite passionate about it, but I don't know the ins and outs of the political stuff, mainly because I can't stand to listen to their bullshit, so tend to ignore it.
I am a left libertarian, whatever that means.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 11:20]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

US Midterms.. on 11:25 - Nov 7 with 1850 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 11:19 - Nov 7 by jackrmee

https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=-5.13&soc=-7.33

Very interesting.
I know what i believe in and I am quite passionate about it, but I don't know the ins and outs of the political stuff, mainly because I can't stand to listen to their bullshit, so tend to ignore it.
I am a left libertarian, whatever that means.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2018 11:20]

Well you're one of the good guys

I'm just to the right of the centre line but somewhere around you in the up & downs.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 12:44 - Nov 7 with 1805 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 17:49 - Nov 6 by londonlisa2001

Just in the past few weeks, a right wing extremist has murdered 11 Jewish people in a synagogue, a rabid Trump supporter has mailed 14 bombs to individuals and organisations, a right wing extremist group attacked people in New York and Portland, two black men were executed by a right wing extremist in a car park and you (and Tummer) think the ‘worst people in the world’ are Hillary supporters who have protested against Trump?

I think your famed (albeit self proclaimed) sense of ‘balance’ may need a little rebalancing Mo.

Sorry to have to drag this shit back and come across as a crashing bore, But some of Lisa's fan girls have got the wrong end of the stick and actually think she made a good point against my argument. She didn't.

The OP is crying about the right wing not accepting the vote and right wing violence.

My point was that some people only care about these things when the right wing do it.
I provided links that listed left wing violence. Things like drive by shootings and the shooting of Republican Steve Scalise. I was saying both sides are guilty of violence and if the right refuse to accept an election result then both will be guilty of that.

I was making the point that if you only care about the oppositions dirty tactics then you are not a good person...

Lisa then replied with examples of right wing, and only right wing, violence.
She did not debunk my point...she instead outed herself as one of those hypocrites.

And, two of the examples (Portland & New York), if they're the same events I'm thinking of are not quite as cut and dry as she reports.

New York:
Antifa turn up at the proud boys meeting place during the night. Vandalise and spray graffiti and leave a message 'this is just the beginning'. A few days later they return, one of them hits a maga hat off a proud boys head...then they get their arses kicked and Lisa blames it on Right wing extremism. Oh, and a few blocks away 3 Antifa members beat and robbed a man leaving an event....*Crickets

Left wing journalist Tim Pool covers it here...

I'm not as clued up on the Portland incident but I do know a few weeks ago Antifa took over the streets of Portland and attacked people who don't agree with them....

I'm willing to go out on a limb and guess in the end right wing people beat them up and the media blamed right wing extremism for the violence?
I may be wrong but this is a pattern. The left punch and punch, the right punch back and the media go "Right wing violence"
Its why MLK told black people to let these idiots beat you in the street. As soon as you fight back that's the story the press will go with.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 13:23 - Nov 7 with 1783 viewsHighjack

US Midterms.. on 11:25 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

Well you're one of the good guys

I'm just to the right of the centre line but somewhere around you in the up & downs.

I’m a straight white male so it automatically puts me in the utter bastard column and tells me off for daring to have an opinion.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

US Midterms.. on 13:30 - Nov 7 with 1780 viewsMo_Wives

US Midterms.. on 13:23 - Nov 7 by Highjack

I’m a straight white male so it automatically puts me in the utter bastard column and tells me off for daring to have an opinion.

Ah, can you stop posting, please. You are silencing the voices of women of colour.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

US Midterms.. on 13:34 - Nov 7 with 1777 viewsEbo

US Midterms.. on 12:44 - Nov 7 by Mo_Wives

Sorry to have to drag this shit back and come across as a crashing bore, But some of Lisa's fan girls have got the wrong end of the stick and actually think she made a good point against my argument. She didn't.

The OP is crying about the right wing not accepting the vote and right wing violence.

My point was that some people only care about these things when the right wing do it.
I provided links that listed left wing violence. Things like drive by shootings and the shooting of Republican Steve Scalise. I was saying both sides are guilty of violence and if the right refuse to accept an election result then both will be guilty of that.

I was making the point that if you only care about the oppositions dirty tactics then you are not a good person...

Lisa then replied with examples of right wing, and only right wing, violence.
She did not debunk my point...she instead outed herself as one of those hypocrites.

And, two of the examples (Portland & New York), if they're the same events I'm thinking of are not quite as cut and dry as she reports.

New York:
Antifa turn up at the proud boys meeting place during the night. Vandalise and spray graffiti and leave a message 'this is just the beginning'. A few days later they return, one of them hits a maga hat off a proud boys head...then they get their arses kicked and Lisa blames it on Right wing extremism. Oh, and a few blocks away 3 Antifa members beat and robbed a man leaving an event....*Crickets

Left wing journalist Tim Pool covers it here...

I'm not as clued up on the Portland incident but I do know a few weeks ago Antifa took over the streets of Portland and attacked people who don't agree with them....

I'm willing to go out on a limb and guess in the end right wing people beat them up and the media blamed right wing extremism for the violence?
I may be wrong but this is a pattern. The left punch and punch, the right punch back and the media go "Right wing violence"
Its why MLK told black people to let these idiots beat you in the street. As soon as you fight back that's the story the press will go with.

Why is it when this stuff happens it's labelled as antifa? We are all antifa on here (well most of us) as we all anti-fascists. These are Black Bloc members.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024